Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

my bony fealty posted:

just make your own with cumin and paprika and chili powder and garlic powder and salt and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

my bony fealty posted:

just make your own with cum

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

mdemone posted:

Fetterman 2024

Other posters here sold me on this guy.

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

helta posted:

alright smart dudes, whats the difference between donairs and gyros?

it's pronounced "gyro"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

quote:

1. Jared Kushner is responsible for negotiating peace in the Middle East.
Trump has tasked Kushner with brokering “a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians.” “If you can’t produce peace in the Middle East, nobody can,” Trump told Kushner at an inauguration event.

2. Jared Kushner is responsible for solving America’s opioid epidemic.
Kushner will be responsible for crafting a strategy to combat “opioid abuse, a regular emphasis for Trump on the campaign trail.” He will oversee a commission devoted to the topic that will be headed by Chris Christie.

3. Jared Kushner is responsible for diplomacy with Mexico.
When Trump was set to deliver a speech on the border wall, Kushner, consulting with Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray, re-wrote the speech “to make it less damaging” to bilateral relationships with Mexico. Kushner then went to the Oval Office to brief Trump on the changes, which he ultimately agreed to. Mexican officials told CBS News that “Kushner is now handling everything between the two countries, and personally trying to keep the relationship from disintegrating further.”

4. Jared Kushner is responsible for diplomacy with China.
Kushner is the administration’s point person for diplomacy on China. He had repeatedly met with Chinese diplomats. The New York Times reports that “heavily involved in planning the presidential visit [of Xi Jinping], a senior official said, and took part in a National Security Council meeting… at which North Korea and China were discussed.”

5. Jared Kushner is responsible for reforming care for veterans.
Kushner will also dedicate time to “reimagining Veterans Affairs.” This was also a top priority for Trump on the trail, who repeatedly pledged to take better care of veterans.

6. Jared Kushner is responsible for reforming the criminal justice system.
Kushner traveled to the Capital building this week to represent the administration in a discussion of criminal justice reform with two key Senators, Buzzfeed reported.

7. Jared Kushner is responsible for reinventing the entire government and making it work like a business.
Trump recently put Kushner in charge of the “White House Office of American Innovation.” The new office “is designed to infuse fresh thinking into Washington, float above the daily political grind and create a lasting legacy for a president.” It’s task, according to Kushner is to make the entire U.S. government “run like a great American company.”

quote:

Jared Kushner’s portfolio of duties is already the stuff of legend — overseeing the US-Mexico border wall, ending the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, solving the opioid crisis, managing the nation’s medical stockpile amid the coronavirus crisis, overhauling the Republican Party platform, and on and on.

It would be an impressive list of responsibilities for President Trump’s senior adviser and son-in-law — were it not for the fact that Kushner is manifestly unskilled and unsuited to take on any one of them.

quote:

Middle East peace: After taking office in January, Trump tasked his son-in-law with resolving the decades-long conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians, dubbing it the "toughest deal in the world to make," and saying that if Kushner can't help broker peace "no one can." Trump's son-in-law also met with the Iraqi prime minister this week to discuss the country's war with ISIS.

Government reform/Opioid crisis management: Late last month, the White House announced that Kushner would head up the White House Office of American Innovation. Partnering with Elon Musk, Apple head Tim Cook, and Microsoft founder Bill Gates, the office's goal is to examine areas where the private sector could improve government using data and technology. Kushner told the Washington Post he aimed to use the office to modernize the Department of Veterans Affairs, solve the opiod crisis, and develop ideas for Trump's upcoming infrastructure proposal.

Criminal justice reform: Kushner met with the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee last week to discuss stalled bipartisan criminal justice reform efforts.

Liaison to Mexico: When asked if Tillerson would be meeting with Mexican Foreign Secretary Luis Videgaray while he was in town last month, a spokesperson for the state department seemed unaware the top Mexican diplomat was in town. Videgaray instead met with Kushner, who has served as an intermediary between the president and Mexico, aiming to build trust despite Trump's unpopularity in Mexico due to his inflammatory immigration rhetoric.

Liaison to China: Kushner is seen as the driving force between Xi's upcoming state visit at Trump's Mar-a-Lago club. The New York Times reported that Kushner has worked behind the scenes to mend fences with the Chinese after Trump broke precedent by appearing to waffle on the so-called "One-China" policy towards Taiwan. The first-son-in-law has also sat in on key meetings regarding North Korea.

Liaison to the Muslim community: BuzzFeed reported that Kushner met with a group of Muslim activists and business leaders just before Trump's inauguration to discuss the incoming president's relationship with the Muslim community.

lol and "organize legal campaign to steal the election"

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My Origin username is 'xXxCreedFan420xXx' and when people ask what's wrong with me I say "creed and weed are all I need. Arms wide open!"

inshallah :patriot:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

my bony fealty posted:

just make your own with cumin and paprika and chili powder and garlic powder and salt and poo poo

I think it's the garlic, it must be the garlic, and making my own I could leave it out

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/1324880415962918913
https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/1324880684331245569

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
imagine being known as the president who made history for being old

biden is literally the oldest person to become president

lol

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

it's pronounced "gyro"

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Cowpocalypse posted:

imagine being known as the president who made history for being old

biden is literally the oldest person to become president

lol

let me know when he is as old as cumshits

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I don't get it it should be so easy to beat them

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

my bony fealty posted:

just make your own with cum and cum and chili cum and garlic cum and salt cum and poo poo

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

I'll try this thank you

the fajita seasoning and jerk are great as well

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Trump!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
It's looking more and more like trumpet will need 3 of 4 states reversed to steal it so lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Inspector Hound posted:

I keep buying different brands of taco seasoning and it all just keeps smelling like dead rotting bodies

old el paso is the only season that I ever seem to like

Numberwang!!!
Jul 24, 2019

Unperson_47 posted:

is tim dillon one of those funny conservative comics that totally exist

he was a "both sides are garbage" podcaster, but over the last 6~12 months he's gone full blown chud since he knows which side of his bread is buttered

I used to be able to tolerate him in small doses, his solo podcast is dogshit but he was ok when he had another comedian to bounce off of

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

Inspector Hound posted:

I don't get it it should be so easy to beat them

they do this because it works

our country is the dumbest thing you could imagine

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

DryGoods posted:

Plinkey's Got This

iirc plinkey was claiming a 200k win in PA and it's looking more like 60k, plinkey is fake news, may as well be nate silver imo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Captain Moroni is the most overhyped character in the Book of Mormon. The story of Helaman convincing the children of pacifists to go to war is way funnier, and Nephi is the all time great for decapitating a king with his own sword and then putting on his clothes to sneak around, Agent 47 style.

everything ive heard about the book of mormon describes it as extremely poorly written, to the point where even devout mormons have trouble getting through it

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The chuds at the TFC center in Detroit today

https://photos.metrotimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Trump-rally_4639.jpg

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

8k dead in georgia, biden winning by 4k

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

that Jesus lady kinda slap ngl

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Glimm posted:

iirc plinkey was claiming a 200k win in PA and it's looking more like 60k, plinkey is fake news, may as well be nate silver imo

more like "ate silver"

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

I’m cumin all the time

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

latinx machina

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Google Butt posted:

she's quality remix fodder for sure.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

The chuds at the TFC center in Detroit today
https://i.imgur.com/taUsTNL.jpg

https://photos.metrotimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Trump-rally_4639.jpg

how will we ever be able to stand against all these elderly sad people

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

it's pronounced "gyro"

aargh this really bugs me.

it's pronounced GYRO

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

helta posted:

alright smart dudes, whats the difference between donairs and gyros?

what the gently caress

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

helta posted:

how can schnorkles be so wrong every time

im starting to get suspcious about how he keeps saying "I will eat dog turds if I'm wrong" and then goes on to be wrong every time. at a certain point i think we can say schnorkles like eating dog turds

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Glimm posted:

i also got lancaster county wrong by like 6% so far without 5k provisionals but still said i win was coming so im on track

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Hell yeah i'm an Idiot PureMoron

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Grem posted:

Other posters here sold me on this guy.

I lived in Pittsburgh during the time he came to statewide prominence, and I'm pretty much sold. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed but he's also savvy enough to know a real leader doesn't have to be.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Google Butt posted:

The evidence is undeniable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i for one have never heard schnorkles speak negatively of dog turds