Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

please ban the people genuinely mad about this from cspam permanently so they go back to tgrs or their offsite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I only thought this was a little funny but then I saw this thread and now I think it's very funny

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Crying laughing irl

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

hell no! don't want joe!

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Arrhythmia posted:

Crying laughing irl

same

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I love SA

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

This thread if nothing else is good for outing loving idiots without having to wade into CSPAM
apropos to nothing 👏 doesn't 👏 owe 👏 you 👏 anything

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
thanks whoever did this, it's hilarious

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

No aviators, 0/10

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Farg posted:

I only thought this was a little funny but then I saw this thread and now I think it's very funny

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

misadventurous posted:

I thought it was kinda funny. Joe sucks poo poo though and so do the people itt doing le epic troll about him

is that so

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It would be if the dolt hadn't deleted my The Third Man quote to pin this on me.

lol vvg has personally donated like $15 to jeffrey this thread alone

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

misadventurous posted:

I thought it was kinda funny. Joe sucks poo poo though and so do the people itt doing le epic troll about him

"There's good people on both sides."

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

misadventurous posted:

give this poster the joe avatar, but like twice the normal size.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

please ban the people genuinely mad about this from cspam permanently so they go back to tgrs or their offsite

Please don't wish such evil on tgrs

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
laughing so loving hard rn. I hear B&R is great this time of the season. get hosed shitters

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
ahahaha

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ImpAtom posted:

I can understand bring annoyed at the joke but when your reason is "everyone who voted for Joe Biden loves rape and hurting rape victims" I lose empathy especially because there are victims who voted Biden and telling them they are pro-rapist is super lovely behavior.
This.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
CSpam needs to go back to Breadandroses and stay there

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Dip Viscous posted:

I don't think that the tag has anything to do with rape or rape denial, and is instead a statement that Joe is president.

literally a few posts above yours

Nutmeg posted:

Joe Biden never raped any body, please don't spread misinformation.

like I said, the tag is whatever, but ppl coming out and saying this rape denial bullshit is gross as hell

I will not apologize or feel shamed for being mad about rape denialists

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Farg posted:

here comes cask
Jul 7, 2003

Lucavi posted:

get hosed lol

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Someone might think I hold political opinions that I do not hold. This will not stand Jeffrey!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

D O R K Y posted:

Initially I didn't like the change but I was always ridding with that sickly doubt in my stomach about how the tag was gonna feel if joe had lost so I shouldn't overreact.

it would never have been our fault joe lost but it wouldn't have stopped them from blaming us anyway just like it isn't stopping them from acting like we lost them the election when biden won by a decisive electoral margin and protest votes for the libertarian outnumbered protest votes for the left leaning or joke candidates by a margin of like 10:1

i deserve the owning i am taking in this thread but in hindsight the joe tag is really hilarious and fitting since what it's really emblematic of is the team that shielded an abuser for more than a year end zone dancing about electing another rapist

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Agreed

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Lol

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

Yeah I don’t think it’s very funny or cool that people’s main anger and frustration itt is “a lovely guy accused of rape became president and people think my explicit rejection of that is comical” and everyone is just chuckling it up. It kind of sucks, to me. Even if you don’t believe it’s true you could not act like it’s a laugh riot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

lol