Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

yes you can have a bloody mary instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Maybe if you start it off with a kir royale

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing

Blinkz0rz posted:

lmao like anyone in this thread doesn't eat brunch on the reg

bunch of six figgie fucktards trying to dunk on brunch what the gently caress is this

some major projection in this post

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

qsvui posted:

some major projection in this post
don’t quote brunch stymie or engage them in any way

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Kenny Logins posted:

brunch stymie

yospos canon. yospos canon!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
remember that manhattan brunch spot that got shut down because every morning at 11:47 am two dozen socialites would stumble out and immediately start fistfighting and puking on the curb cause they were so hammered lol

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
only in this thread would the opinion "brunch is breakfast after breakfast-time but before lunch-time" be controversial

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Kenny Logins posted:

don’t quote brunch stymie or engage them in any way

:negative:

i am slain

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
only in this thread would someone feel the need to be a smarmy rear end in a top hat about brunch

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Blinkz0rz posted:

:negative:

i am slain
just trying for the laugh in these hosed up times. i got a 3 y/o, you have the 4 y/o, things are really dumb rn

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Jonny 290 posted:

remember that manhattan brunch spot that got shut down because every morning at 11:47 am two dozen socialites would stumble out and immediately start fistfighting and puking on the curb cause they were so hammered lol

no but that sounds rad to watch

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

mimosas are for children and I question your ability to drink alcohol. :colbert:

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Brunch is just late breakfast with alcohol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

brunch is good

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Jonny 290 posted:

lol no that's hilarious

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

it was this place but I think the puking on the sidewalk videos have been lost

this looks like literal hell to me

https://youtu.be/3sASUJtew-k

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yesss lmao that's the one

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

doombrain sadposting is actually preferable to whatever the gently caress the last 3 pages has been

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXBFg_YyPCA

this is absolutely hell on earth

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jonny 290 posted:

this is absolutely hell on earth

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
opinion on grapefruit vs oj for mimosas? what about a nice prosecco instead of cali sparkling? inquiring minds want to know.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
grapefruit anything except for pamplemousse lacroix is garbage

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Reliving my high school days by listening to some RATM. As relevant as ever.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

opinion on grapefruit vs oj for mimosas? what about a nice prosecco instead of cali sparkling? inquiring minds want to know.

i like prosecco and yeah i'd definitely gently caress with a grapefruit mimosa maybe with a little pomegranate syrup or something

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

spankmeister posted:

Reliving my high school days by listening to some RATM. As relevant as ever.

listen to leftover crack instead

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Jonny 290 posted:

i like the fruit, it makes a good snack

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

gently caress you i wont do what you tell me

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

brunch is great and i miss it. maybe next summer. lol who am i kidding

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

bloody mary

i've never had a grapefruit mimosa though that sounds intriguing

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
don’t get your panties in a brunch

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

grapefruit bubly?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

bump_fn posted:

don’t get your panties in a brunch

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
grapefruit juice is S tier citrus juice better than orange juice in every way

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

bump_fn posted:

grapefruit juice is S tier citrus juice better than orange juice in every way
i wonder if a grapefruit juice soaked turkey and/or pork shoulder is better than oj.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

grapefruit sounds real good

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

hell yeah. gonna see what my pipe genie has to say today.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Kenny Logins posted:

i wonder if a grapefruit juice soaked turkey and/or pork shoulder is better than oj.

i’ve never tried w orange but it sounds like a fun experiment

that’s a good point tho i have no idea how it cooks

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

hell yeah. gonna see what my pipe genie has to say today.
you methamphetamaniacs! you blew it up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

bump_fn posted:

i’ve never tried w orange but it sounds like a fun experiment

that’s a good point tho i have no idea how it cooks
sugar’s roughly the same so should work as well

brining a turkey or slow cooking a pork shoulder with OJ is a strong recommend. grapefruit might be better. wouldn’t be much worse if at all imo