Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How much PSU do I need to SLI 3090s?

e: sorry wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

I just remembered the Four Seasons press conference and laughed myself to tears again

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

nooneofconsequence posted:

gently caress no that poo poo failed spectacularly

What in the gently caress.
Sold exclusively at the sharper loving image?
No wonder they loving failed.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

veni veni veni posted:

Twitter, ban this loving guy already. Jesus. This one stupid website has the power to completely silence someone who has broken every rule in the book 1000 times and they just won't do it because they love the traffic.

Hey buddy why are you trying to take away my lols

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
Wait, they're doing a Georgia recount by hand? Did it reach the margins necessary for a recount or are they just indulging the massive toddler flinging his poo poo?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Devils Affricate posted:

Hey buddy why are you trying to take away my lols

His tweets aren't even that great for lols today. He's just lazily tweeting out the most low effort tweets today, like his heart isn't really into it.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sentinel posted:

What in the gently caress.
Sold exclusively at the sharper loving image?
No wonder they loving failed.

where else are you supposed to get steaks from?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Wait, they're doing a Georgia recount by hand? Did it reach the margins necessary for a recount or are they just indulging the massive toddler flinging his poo poo?

What does your heart tell you?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Dissapointed Owl posted:

It's an audit, they always do that stuff.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Dissapointed Owl posted:

nah they were scheduled to audit one election this year per state law policy, and they chose the presidential race cause you know, why not.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

gret posted:

His tweets aren't even that great for lols today. He's just lazily tweeting out the most low effort tweets today, like his heart isn't really into it.
:sad:

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Old Dun Cow posted:

I just remembered the Four Seasons press conference and laughed myself to tears again

I still haven't laughed at that yet. the whole situation is just so mind-bogglingly stupid and hilarious that the humour circuit in my brain can't engage with it - it's too much

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

Dissapointed Owl posted:

https://twitter.com/stphnfwlr/status/1326619284324442112

Pretty good explanation.

Just concede you fat gently caress, I'm tired of reading election law for states I never want to visit.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

holy poo poo

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Not the pres anymore, keep running your mouth donny and you'll get a little twitter vacation.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

https://twitter.com/stphnfwlr/status/1326619284324442112

Pretty good explanation.

Just concede you fat gently caress, I'm tired of reading election law for states I never want to visit.

Election law loving sucks, I did a whole class on it in college because I thought it would be neat and it’s just so incredibly tedious.

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin

Avirosb posted:

Got my arbitrary youtube account suspended for "harassing" Fox News commenters.
Finally a return to normalcy, lol

Haha people didn't want him to poo poo his pants but he poo poo in them anyways, ART OF THE DEAL BABY~!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Election law loving sucks, I did a whole class on it in college because I thought it would be neat and it’s just so incredibly tedious.

Wow sounds like you are super duper overqualified but I hear Trump could use your services. You won't be paid.

GRECOROMANGRABASS
May 14, 2020
Biden's team should announce that they don't mind if Trump continues to live in the White House, because they're building a bigger, better, and much more presidential Gold House right next to it, where President-Elect Biden will serve as POTUS.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/rtmradio/status/1326660188968022016

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Big Beef City posted:

I think Donald Trump, our President, is really bad at his job, and I don't like him personally.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

bird with big dick posted:

you need one

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Thedonald.win night dump with 25% more anime

quote:

You are so right Pede. And when it's a family member, well, looks like Thanksgiving is going to be with other BidenOrphans this year. Of course, as I said before, this seriously cuts into my Christmas Present expenses... so that's a bright light in the dark clouds of family relationships. I will not be overburdened this year with packing and shipping expenses along with other Christmas shopping nonsense. Christmas cards are cheap, cost what - 55¢ - to mail. And can be suitably non-committal.
For my good patriot friends, we shall gather and celebrate Christ and Love and President Trump Winning re-election. I look forward to a collegial and happy celebration with no "REEEEE WE ARE ALL ABOUT LOVE AND TOLERANCE AND NO RAYYYYYCIZM AND BLAK LIVES METER AND WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU! REEEEEEE! "
For me and my friends, we will enjoy and celebrate the ending of the most bizarre and educational year of my lifetime. How 'bout you, Pedes?
-
If prison sentences aren't handed out for all this blatant election fraud by the left I swear I'm moving to a nice deserted island somewhere in the south pacific where I can die far away from any stupidity but my own.
-
OUR MARCH UPON WASHINGTON OF 1963 LIKE MLK’S!!!!!!!!!!! Let’s loving GO and FORCE the lamestream media not to lie abojt our crowd size!!!!! Watch there literally be a million + and the fake news go “it was just a smattering of ppl” yet refuse to cover Pedo Incest Corrupt Racist Dementia China Owned Joe’s individual “circles” that he couldn’t even get 5 ppl fill at his “rallies”! Remember when his handlers pulled him the gently caress away when he got confused and GEOTUS tweeted about it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
-
My 72 year old mother just called and told me she wants to cancel cable TV and have me get her a Roku stick so she can watch Newsmax!
Everyone is waking up!
-
This is how I hope all teachers feel. In 20 years, if you've only made a real difference in one kid's life, that makes it worth it. What if that one kid was a young GEOTUS?
-
I don't want to be a doomer p--- (I am female btw)
but I am exhausted, ngl. I live in a very blue state. As a woman, I've been beaten down verbally IRL by other women who touted the HRC line (my husband told me to vote for Trump/ I am against women) then by mothers, yes, other mothers who have attacked me for bringing another boy into the world, or I'm in a cult if I ask questions..or say I am uneducated (I'm not) or won't let my kids play with their kids pre COVID-19..I hope something good comes out of all this. Because it feels like we are on an island, being made out to be we are crazy, Larping, delusional etc. I want it to stop!
-
They have gotten really cocky lately. I have gone into some businesses where they work and then turn around and walk out. They are the real racists and are salivating at the idea of reparations.
-
Pedes. So many Leftist Friends and Family Lectured me and Gloated and Bragged and showed their True Colors during this time that they believe Trump Lost. I believe Trump is going to win but, God willing he does. I'm going to let their cruel and braggadocios words eat them alive. I won't go back on them and do what they did to me/us and Shamed us, lectured us, wagged their finger at us. It was almost like Pre-Trump days under Obama when every other day, you could pretty much count on the President Slandering us for Believing in God and respecting our Freedoms. I was most broken hearted to see my family come after me but, when this apparent Trump victory comes to the Light. Their words they Spoke against me will be a reflection of themselves. I will wait for their retractions and I expect them to never come. Love is not Boastful and love is not Proud.
-
This whole thing comes across as a completely botched plan. Like breaking into a safe by using dynamite instead of by picking the lock.
One thing that's abundantly clear is that they did not expect a Trump landslide. It was a two part plan:
Part 1) Beat the president up daily with coronavirus and BLM nonsense. Batter him so much that all they have to do is nominate a guy who is "not Trump."

Steal a close election, Lyndon Johnson/Richard Daley style. Throw away some Trump ballots and "find" a few Biden ballots in key districts. And of course, flip a few votes via voting machines.

Problem is, they were ambushed by 70 million votes for Trump. They panicked and looked like the Keystone Cops when they made up the difference. It's so obvious - 4 am ballot dumps, all going for Biden - it's almost funny. Almost.
And now you have the media beating us into submission, swearing to us that Biden really is the president elect, hoping that we either turn on Trump or Trump gives up.
So in other words, I doubt they figured it would get to a hand count.
-
I'm worried that these recounts are happening 10-14 days after the election and with nobody yet arrested.
They've had 2 weeks to manufacture paper ballots that match the falsified computer records and they've had unfettered access to the voting machines to upload software without the exploit.
All of the ballots and machines should have been seized by the national guard at 5AM on Wednesday after the first batches of fucky votes were noticed.
-
Given the countless number of documented coups against him now, and a confirmed election steal, I fully support at least an additional 2 full terms, on top of 2020 and 2024

And in conclusion Anime

quote:

Trump’s like the ‘saiyan monkey’ Goku, so YEP! This is the moment when he’s knocked out underwater for awhile and Gohan (all of us) needs to distract Frieza until he returns.
-
need to watch that still! As far as DBZ is concerned I made my list for when I make my meme video based on the Planet Namek fight against Frieza -
Goku: Donald Trump
Vegeta: Andrew Breitbart
Piccolo: Rudy Giuliani
Kid Gohan: thedonald.win
Krillin: Seth Rich
Bulma: Kayleigh McEnany
Bardock: Fred Trump
King Vegeta: Ross Perot
Dende: Julian Assange
Frog Ginyu: Chuck Schumer
Frieza: Communist Deep State

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

lol therefore, i win

get the gently caress out here with this 8 year child old logic

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lankfordotron about to be activated? Ok now poo poo's getting real.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Bronze Fonz posted:

Lankfordotron about to be activated? Ok now poo poo's getting real.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

bird with big dick posted:

If you have an AMD 3970X 3.7ghz 32-core CPU with it... a 1600w.

:getin:

LOL! (also :gizz:)

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

armchairyoda posted:

If you have an AMD 3970X 3.7ghz 32-core CPU with it... a 1600w.

:getin:

LOL! (also :gizz:)

but why!!!

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Lol they voluntarily call themselves "pedes"

Please tell me one of you started that. It's too perfect

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
It's cool how Trump possesses literally no virtues

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Tree Bucket posted:

he's pretty goddamn presidential, and wet.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Trump is the guy who sees a horde of zombies and tells the people around him “go and get them! Rush them! I’m with you!” but all their weapons were trump brand and fall apart while he booked it to the nearest McDonald’s.

This is also his plan for this election. “Go and commit crime in my name for my benefit” while he slinks out the back.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Tree Bucket posted:

It's funny that before he was pres I think most people who didn't pay attention to him, myself included, knew he was a notoriously huge piece of poo poo, but assumed he was some sort of competent business man. I never knew what an utter talentless failure he was until he was in the spotlight. I certainly wouldn't have guessed that he can barely read.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

jokes posted:

Trump is the guy who sees a horde of zombies and tells the people around him “go and get them! Rush them! I’m with you!” but all their weapons were trump brand and fall apart while he booked it to the nearest McDonald’s.

Also he's saying that while safely confined in a bunker deep underground

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
If Trump was in McCain's place in the Hanoi Hilton, he would've said "seeya later, losers" to the other POWs the moment he was offered early release, then effusively praised the way he was treated by his captors.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

lol @ the thought of Lankford, one of the most reprehensible pieces of poo poo in congress, is going to bat for Biden

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

General Bullshit: Goku: Donald Trump

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Tree Bucket posted:

New Ultima villain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Remember when Trump said he'd run headfirst into an active shooter situation like some kind of loving action hero? Lol