Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shipon posted:

can american states even lock down borders or is that something the courts would immediately strike down as unconstitutional

Yup the Trumpian government would most likely use laws like the Interstate Commerce one to override any state level decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

it's so funny how long it's going to be before things get better, given how owned I feel

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Delta-Wye posted:

all hail number

LOL and that stock market will find a way to boom because of this

Like decreased SocSec/Medicare costs or funeral homes having a grrrrrreat quarter!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
m'balls are fully engulfed in the corona.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

covid really thoroughly pwns every nook and cranny huh

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Thoguh posted:

I look forward to the NYPD swat team gunfight against federal agents on the tarmac of JFK when the vaccine shipment lands.

unrelated and a thousand years ago, but after 9/11, the NYPD "liason office" had their own fake-CIA guys around the world for ~counterterrorism~ and I'm genuinely amazed there was never a gunfight between say, NYPD spooks and French gendarmes over some stupid poo poo

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Brain, balls, lungs, heart, veins, kidneys, spinal column, eyes, toes, did I miss anything?

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Going to save a lot of money on that vasectomy

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Zisky posted:

Brain, balls, lungs, heart, veins, kidneys, spinal column, eyes, toes, did I miss anything?

bowels

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

uber_stoat posted:

covid balls

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Ah yes thank you, how could I forget.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
+181,159 :boom:

Alioth
May 21, 2015
I used to work at a grocery store in the past and all I can think about is how thanksgiving food shopping is going to be a superspreader event. It's just a solid week of insane traffic for a store, like easily 2x normal peak traffic but for an entire week

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Number looking very thick, solid, tight today

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

mastershakeman posted:

https://twitter.com/chicken1basket/status/1327368155145129984

Ignore the typo. This is how places get around the indoor dining ban

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

etalian posted:

It's hilarious to see how much americans has given up things.

This is coming from a nation that was managing to build new ships in just 42 days during WWII using a war time command economy.

For publicity stunt they even managed to build a liberty ship in just 4 days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJLP9zdPqyk

Liberty ships would sometimes literally crack in half due to cold water stressing the joints. I can't imagine what comical failures ppe produced by the us government now would have

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Ringo Roadagain posted:

180k on worldometers now I can stop checking it every 10 minutes

oh and nebraska still hasnt reported

what you’re gonna bow out right before we hit 250K dead?

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Thesaurus posted:

Colorado's previous recorded was yesterday, at just short of 4,000. Many times higher then previous "peak".

Today they hit ~5,200...

+6,439 today!

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

:drat:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

navyjack posted:

what you’re gonna bow out right before we hit 250K dead?

what's the real death toll at now anyway, 400k yet?

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

FORUMS USER 1135 posted:

Liberty ships would sometimes literally crack in half due to cold water stressing the joints. I can't imagine what comical failures ppe produced by the us government now would have

Drive train falls apart after 1,500 miles.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

empty whippet box posted:

what's the real death toll at now anyway, 400k yet?

:iiam:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shipon posted:

can american states even lock down borders or is that something the courts would immediately strike down as unconstitutional

good news is every state is in uncontrolled spread now. we’re all in this together!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Shipon posted:

We've been at the "who is going to fight the cops/natl guard" stage of this since March. The laws don't matter at all, courts don't, only enforcement through threats and acts of violence

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

good news is every state is in uncontrolled spread now. we’re all in this together!

One nation, united under Coronavirus

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
i'm glad it's after november 4 and nobody is talking about this hoax virus anymore

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Can't wait until Trump concedes and this all finally goes away
Efb, somehow

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Can't wait until Trump concedes and this all finally goes away
Efb, somehow

He's going to run down the clock to Jan 19 and then continue to have rigged / Podesta Group trolling after being out of office.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

etalian posted:

One nation, united under Coronavirus

Tiny american flags for some, intubation for others.

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

covid is stored in the balls

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

do the organic vapor/gas cartridges (sans P100) that came with my resp protect against rona

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Quarter million per day next week

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
even the death count is bigger in Texas.

IL will make a run in two weeks.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Mr. Pizza posted:

do the organic vapor/gas cartridges (sans P100) that came with my resp protect against rona

go to a bar and find out

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019
literally heard immunity at this point

congrats!!!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mr. Pizza posted:

no

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

where were going we dont need lungs

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

uber_stoat posted:

The covid is stored in the balls

E: drat it

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Zeriel posted:

Just a FYI, smaller turkies are sold out. You got to buy a big boy if you want Thanksgiving this year.

My wife hates tgiving food so we're having tacos. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

Nah you really wanna get in their with the fibreoptic scope so you can get that fresh covid nestled in the valleculae.

I never got training or licensing for endoscopy, that poo poo freaks me out. I'll leave that to the hospital SLPs. One wrong turn and you're knocking on the braincase. No thanks.