Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

President Beep posted:

little bit late there, chucklefuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
that chucklefuck isn’t going to actually fund apartments for the homeless or any poo poo like that so seize his funds and use them

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i hope this means he's dying and attempting to avoid going to hell

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

It's always cool when the ghouls renounce the things they've done when it absolutely doesn't matter. Libs eat that poo poo up.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's always cool when the ghouls renounce the things they've done when it absolutely doesn't matter. Libs eat that poo poo up.
glenn beck in pashmina afghan on samantha bee show poo poo ya heard

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
looking forward to the koch solutions to gang violence and recidivism

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
By funding the Troubled Teen industry

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Stringent posted:

looking forward to the koch solutions to gang violence and recidivism

can’t fall back into a life of crime if they never get released because the prison industry lobby has succeeded in making all prison sentences into life sentences :agesilaus:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
looking forward to the new 0-strike system

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Doc Block posted:

can’t fall back into a life of crime if they never get released because the prison industry lobby has succeeded in making all prison sentences into life sentences :agesilaus:

also, to reduce both cost and human suffering, each life will be very very short

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

just kidding, as long as prison labor is profitable they'll be kept alive

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
committing suicide to own the libs

is that how this joke format works

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

He’s going to solve all those problems, but on the space station for rich people.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

lol koch is really really sorry guys about that whole irrecoverably poisoning dialogue across the country leading to an era of unprecedented human suffering :kiddo:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

PIZZA.BAT posted:

lol koch is really really sorry guys about that whole irrecoverably poisoning dialogue across the country leading to an era of unprecedented human suffering :kiddo:

his company is also responsible for literally poisoning lots of people so it’s on brand

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

looking forward to charles koch's speech at the 2024 dnc

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
trump/koch 2024

both candidates one syllable. perfect for america

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
having a single syllable name is the best.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
my name's jeff

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Oneiros posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj_5qjiPFmY

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Oneiros posted:

DELETE CASCADE posted:

trump/koch 2024

both candidates one syllable. perfect for america

ok. who’s on the republican ticket then?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

pig sties have come a long way since i was a kid.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

President Beep posted:

joking aside my prediction is kasich/rubio

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

President Beep posted:

covid-20/white hot ball of incandescent rage

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

kitten emergency posted:

covid-20/white hot ball of incandescent rage
can’t believe tucker’s only going for veep

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

She fell into QAnon and went viral for destroying a Target mask display. Now she’s rebuilding her life.

lol. check out this tone deaf garbage. everyone in this story sucks.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

not least the reader!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

interesting theory..............

for a clown, majoring in clown english.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The media is complicit in rehabilitating garbage people and you can get away with anything in this country if you’re white and affluent.

Trump never would have been taken seriously without millions in free advertising courtesy of MSNBC, who he immediately turned on once they quit giving him free air time.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
are u saying america bad???????

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The media is complicit in rehabilitating garbage people and you can get away with anything in this country if you’re white and affluent.

Trump never would have been taken seriously without millions in free advertising courtesy of MSNBC, who he immediately turned on once they quit giving him free air time.

:monocle:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

if I ever need a speech written I'm hiring this guy

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

look at this weak rear end knockoff killdozer

Lysidas
Jul 26, 2002

John Diefenbaker is a madman who thinks he's John Diefenbaker.
Pillbug
i can actually believe that the koch brothers "just" wanted to shift public policy and discourse sharply to the right for generations so they could keep making absurd amounts of money while poisoning people and the planet and making the world uninhabitable for different colored poeple in different countries

the right-wing militias here and the qanon lunatics actually being elected to congress might not have been part of the plan, i can see a bit of buyers remorse

boo loving hoo of course

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Lysidas posted:

i can actually believe that the koch brothers "just" wanted to shift public policy and discourse sharply to the right for generations so they could keep making absurd amounts of money while poisoning people and the planet and making the world uninhabitable for different colored poeple in different countries

the right-wing militias here and the qanon lunatics actually being elected to congress might not have been part of the plan, i can see a bit of buyers remorse

boo loving hoo of course

Oh no, I created a mass movement by stoking the fears of insane people and now they’ve got minds of their own

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

President Beep posted:

interesting theory..............

for a clown, majoring in clown english.

Um wow mods can we get a prob for doxing?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

bump_fn posted:

are u saying america bad???????

wait a minute

THIS IS THE BAD PLACE

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/0ddette/status/1327252837454262272

code:
REDACTED

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I'd like to see all rich people killed (in minecraft).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted: