Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Arivia posted:

Time to grab some straws. Who wants in?

buy them fast straws are going to be illegal soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Rutibex posted:

buy them fast straws are going to be illegal soon

Yeah I couldn’t fit that into the joke sadly. :smith:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Ah, it's thought slime

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
has anyone tried telling justin that a straw is just a pipeline for drinks

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

prom candy posted:

has anyone tried telling justin that a straw is just a pipeline for drinks

le revoir did

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
drat it

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

if it helps, you just got unlucky that I happened to a) find it hilarious and b) almost get in trouble for posting it at work, so I remembered it

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
the other good news is most people i know don't speak much french so i'm gonna run with it

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
discovered on the waffleimages mirror

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Lol at Conservatives being the party of the future.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Is the black and red supposed to be some coded message, or they just don't know any better for some reason?

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

see pee sennergee

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

infernal machines posted:

discovered on the waffleimages mirror

Domain Name: cpcenergy.ca Registry Domain ID: D266580-CIRA Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ca.fury.ca Registrar URL: https://www.koallo.ca Updated Date: 2020-01-08T15:39:11Z Creation Date: 2005-02-09T21:18:08Z Registry Expiry Date: 2021-02-09

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
think they'll let it expire?

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Lostconfused posted:

Is the black and red supposed to be some coded message, or they just don't know any better for some reason?

That's the battle flag of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, a nationalist paramilitary group which collaborated with the Nazis, committed war crimes against Polish civilians, and participated in the holocaust. Hence, it's clearly a coded message to the Banderite ukraininan canadian community

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!

Rutibex posted:

https://nationalpost.com/news/natio...e4-18cac7479bbe

this story makes me smile. nearly a million people who needed money got it, despite succ liberal means testing. universal benefits work! i also had a hearty chuckle at the mass of greedy people making $200k collecting CERB. thank you for existing greedy fucks, you will be excellent scapegoats to absorb all of the CERB enforcement and wrath

though i suppose they could throw 800k+ people in prison? that would cost a lot more than the CERB payments :v:

Turns out you don't need to file income taxes to be eligible for CERB. Infact that link now leads to a 404 lol.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

who remembers this from the harper days

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Juul-Whip posted:

owning the libs before it was an overused phrase

enki42
Jun 11, 2001
#ATMLIVESMATTER

Put this Nazi-lover on ignore immediately!

Juul-Whip posted:

nice hair though

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Juul-Whip posted:

that’s a compelling argument

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

Sup Malcolm Gladwell.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
do a revisionist history on the Lolita express you coward

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Hahahahaha

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/snowbirds-canada-u-s-border-drive-winter-travel-covid-19-1.5810104

*Sobs and pounds pavement in disbelief*

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I’m fine with them going. let’s just make sure they can never come back again.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

There is 100% going to be a deluge of sob stories in 2 months of snowbirds who caught covid in Florida and had some minor inconvenience getting back to Canada for treatment.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Stay there and die

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Powershift posted:

There is 100% going to be a deluge of sob stories in 2 months of snowbirds who caught covid in Florida and had some minor inconvenience getting back to Canada for treatment.

Id be fine if thats all that happens, and not these entitled shitheads coming back and coughing on everyone because they're too important to mask up.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Id be fine if thats all that happens, and not these entitled shitheads coming back and coughing on everyone because they're too important to mask up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTwZZz0HV8I

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

alberta needed a mask mandate weeks ago but kenney is either too cowardly, too sociopathic, or some mixture of both to do so. his numbers are already in the loving toilet and his peabrained freedom-loving constituents will absolutely forget about it in 7 months. even cynical political calculus cannot account for how stupefyingly inept his government's handling of the spike is

crispyseaweed
Sep 21, 2008

Not gonna lie I've thought about the money to be made driving vehicles down to Florida and back up in the spring, but I don't think my conscience, lungs, heart, brain, etc can handle it.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Vermain posted:

alberta needed a mask mandate weeks ago but kenney is either too cowardly, too sociopathic, or some mixture of both to do so. his numbers are already in the loving toilet and his peabrained freedom-loving constituents will absolutely forget about it in 7 months. even cynical political calculus cannot account for how stupefyingly inept his government's handling of the spike is

Lol he's literally gone into hiding. We have almost as many new covid cases as Ontario, a place with 5x the population.

Slightly unrelated, but I had a hilariously awful encounter with a dude who won't wear a mask in my store, mumbling about his "exemption" (in no way would management back me up if I told him to get the gently caress out) and going on a rant about "covid police" in Winnipeg giving huge fines to people and how this is all overblown. And of course he had a Blue Lives Matter hat on.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Isizzlehorn posted:

There's some really low spots along Dundas where this sinkhole is, wouldn't be surprised it's naturally occurring. Gonna be some neon trees next spring.

Yeah nothing says natural occurrence like that shade of green

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

its ok though they only did it in French

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Lol he's literally gone into hiding. We have almost as many new covid cases as Ontario, a place with 5x the population.

Slightly unrelated, but I had a hilariously awful encounter with a dude who won't wear a mask in my store, mumbling about his "exemption" (in no way would management back me up if I told him to get the gently caress out) and going on a rant about "covid police" in Winnipeg giving huge fines to people and how this is all overblown. And of course he had a Blue Lives Matter hat on.

why is everything always so stupid

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Man the test really sucks, they went all up there, but results came back super quick, less than a full day

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Bilirubin posted:

Yeah nothing says natural occurrence like that shade of green

the city claims that they filled the sinkhole with that green goo so that if it connected into like sewers or anything they could find the leak and fix it

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/DruhFarrell/status/1330562816495915009?s=20

Well this seems foreboding

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

https://twitter.com/seandunn10/status/1330339373368320000?s=21&fbclid=IwAR0WW3VfGQ3x-mHzJiupCv7xpoINfpwTk_idPlvm9NfFIRIC4dI6_c2eR3Y

1300 new cases a day. ICUs are at 90% capacity.

"we're gonna wait until hospitals are full before we restrict activities"

RIP Alberta, you had a good run.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Honest question, but shouldn't this be treated the same way as other vaccines?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/seandunn10/status/1330339373368320000?s=21&fbclid=IwAR0WW3VfGQ3x-mHzJiupCv7xpoINfpwTk_idPlvm9NfFIRIC4dI6_c2eR3Y

1300 new cases a day. ICUs are at 90% capacity.

"we're gonna wait until hospitals are full before we restrict activities"

RIP Alberta, you had a good run.

it's just loving masks, dude! you just have to tell people to put a loving mask on, but you'd rather kill hundreds instead of sacrificing even the tiniest shred of your political career! gently caress you!