Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

infernal machines posted:

guess what?

despite flagrantly violating the public health order, the owner wasn't fined, nor were any of the patrons, and the business remains open

they specifically said please don't anybody else do this, though, surely that will help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

mediaphage posted:

they specifically said please don't anybody else do this, though, surely that will help

well, clearly they had to set an example.

qirex posted:

*turns chair backwards before sitting down, elbows ont he back*
hey there, fellow whites. james here, certified white ID# 2166532. it's time for us to have a little chat about privilege and civil disobedience
*is immediately threatened with dozens of firearms while maskless people yell "cuck" in my face*

thankfully this is canada, the firearms are all long guns, and locked in safes

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
update: mistakes were made

https://twitter.com/jpags/status/1331346597553336322

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

arounds were hosed and outs were found

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

infernal machines posted:

thankfully this is canada, the firearms are all long guns, and locked in safes

AR-15: prohibited
AR-18: non-restricted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORifieiZiP4

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

/spits on palms, slaps hands together

https://twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/1331258647050153984

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

loool outstanding

toronna said they’re going to basically go over every bylaw with a fine toothed comb to see what else they can charge the guy with too, so hopefully it sends a message

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

lmao owned dumbass

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Kazinsal posted:

AR-15: prohibited
AR-18: non-restricted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORifieiZiP4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwyobcU1uKM

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

President Beep posted:

I don’t understand why people like this feel like they need to lay low for their ghoulish decisions. they’ve got a poo poo load of popular support.

Boris Johnson, the prime minister of the United Kingdom, hid himself inside of a refrigerator to evade reporters.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

lmao gottem

go buckeyes

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

mediaphage posted:

loool outstanding

toronna said they’re going to basically go over every bylaw with a fine toothed comb to see what else they can charge the guy with too, so hopefully it sends a message

i don't run a restaurant so my sense of scale might be off, but i would gleefully let the bylaw guy fill his whole book if it means the medical officer of health does not question my restaurant's right to exist

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZWGxfT8TM8

fuckin kenney

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

flakeloaf posted:

i don't run a restaurant so my sense of scale might be off, but i would gleefully let the bylaw guy fill his whole book if it means the medical officer of health does not question my restaurant's right to exist

someone in the TO LAN mentioned that he doesn't have permits for either of his locations, if so, he's just done.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I was just aobut to start checking about HRT then covid hit, and now alberta is the most infected province in canada lol gently caress

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the dude came in and was like “I just had a the COVID test” and i’m like you shouldn’t be here but it’s ok he assured me he probably doesn’t have corona virus

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

alberta will forever be canada's florida

they want to be canada's texas but they definitely aren't cool enough

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

extremely true though they loving try

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

Florida is absolutely cooler than Texas just by dint of not being a godforsaken desert

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Florida is absolutely cooler than Texas just by dint of not being a godforsaken desert

Swamp vs. Desert I'd take desert honestly the balls just couldn't take it. I'd give Florida the win just for all the hilarious police blotters from the average Florida Man.

I have relatives down there and while it's nice to visit I think I'd pick Ft. Worth over Tampa.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

no, wrong

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

alberta is worse than any state because it contains medicine hat

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

i'm from texas and willingly live in florida cause its nicer.

the people are still shitheads, though.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I’ve been to Houston and to Orlando, and based on those experiences Florida and Texas are the same state.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
miami is the best city in either state, though

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
wow. check out will smith over here.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

bienvenidos a miami

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

flakeloaf posted:

arounds were hosed and outs were found

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
round round, gently caress around, i gently caress around.

yeah

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

President Beep posted:

round round, gently caress around, i gently caress around.

yeah

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

If it's a godforsaken desert, why does it have so many Christians?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

idk about godforsaken. historically god is really into deserts for some reason

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

endlessmonotony posted:

If it's a godforsaken desert, why does it have so many Christians?

Christians aren’t godly

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Christians aren’t godly

it's strange how I'm a weird rear end in a top hat that wears satanic metal shirts and I'm nicer than any christian. I really don't like to toot my own horn but I mean gently caress

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
not too long ago some guy was broken down on the side of the busy road when I was going to the store, so I stopped and pushed his car into a nearby parking lot. no godly salvation army parasite would do that poo poo

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Christians aren’t godly

nobody is. god isnt real :smug:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

nobody is. god isnt real :smug:

drat. euphoric.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I mean there's even a new church by my place, and it's nothing but blue lives matter punisher window stickers on lovely trucks