Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pecan

even i've had a whiteclaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i have never had a whiteclaw and, should the gods be willing, I shall die in that same condition, never having defiled this temple with boozy seltzer water + flavoring

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

In 1870, Helmut von Moltke (the Elder) drank a white claw on a dare from the Prussian general staff and the next day invaded france and started the Franko-Prussian war :shrug:

what is BYOB but our prussia, and Coupons & Deals our france? let's do this

Ass-penny

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

In 1870, Helmut von Moltke (the Elder) drank a white claw on a dare from the Prussian general staff and the next day invaded france and started the Franko-Prussian war :shrug:

Maybe I want GaG to start a war with France.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Heather Papps

hello friend

two (2) days

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

take the moon

by sebmojo

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

this guy sounds like he would post furiously if alive today

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Heather Papps posted:

two (2) days

Yes it has now been 48 hours. I have the following updates on our campaign

- GaG has addressed our demands for the first time, first by attempting to invoke the name of known whiteclaw-fan ButtTheShitmanFart and later by claiming whiteclaw would not mix with his heritage

- GaG has changed his username in an attempt to escape our messages however he chose a name that also shortened to GaG so this poor attempt to flee was doomed to fail

- GaG has still not drunk the whiteclaw

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
GaG is a mod, and we've challenged him to drink the whiteclaw, so that makes this a mod challenge, right?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Barking Gecko posted:

GaG is a mod, and we've challenged him to drink the whiteclaw, so that makes this a mod challenge, right?

Faultless logic

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

biosterous

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

historically this worked out pretty well for prussia, GaG drink the whiteclaw

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

GaG i don't drink much anymore but i will drink two white claws if you drink one. this is a call out

SIDS Vicious

sk posted:

GaG i don't drink much anymore but i will drink two white claws if you drink one. this is a call out

hell I'll jump in on this!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i will drink a case regardless of what you do gag

dont quickly give into the pressure

just let it slowly overcome you

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
hi byob when is GAG going to drink the whiteclaw, i'm very stressed about this

----------------

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
gag drink the white claw i'm not saying this as a fellow mod, but as a fellow poster.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
i have drank the white claw and the truly and the various other spiked seltz and have become a better man for it

Ass-penny

Barking Gecko posted:

Dang this thread picking up heat while I was at work today.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
GaG dont drink the claw, it's not reinheitsgeboht so if u drink it the villagers will starve

Goons Are Gifts

I mean, I don't even know where to get one, it's like an impossible mod challenge over here, you know
Don't you remember what happened last time when I was challenged to get a taco. Most citizens of the city still haven't recovered and I don't think that toilet is ever going to be open for business ever again

There's lives at stake here

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Here is a German-brand alternative that I think the forum would deem acceptable

Goons Are Gifts

Oh holy god it's buzz.
Alright, as part of a general peace offering here, I will commit to checking my next local supermarket for this beverage to see if I can find it. Let it be noted that this is not an acceptance of defeat or me committing to actually consuming it, but the first step towards finding out if I can get it right here. :colbert:
I definitely know a place that has it, but whether or not I am willing to go to the insane length of driving there to retrieve it is something I will delegate on future gag to decide.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Glutes Are Great posted:

Oh holy god it's buzz.

This reaction indicates buzz should be an adequate substitute. :hai:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Barking Gecko posted:

This reaction indicates buzz should be an adequate substitute. :hai:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
We're still gonna say drink the whiteclaw though

take the moon

by sebmojo
mod challenge: GAG must write WHITE CLAW on a piece of paper then tape it to the buzz

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

take the moon posted:

mod challenge: GAG must write WHITE CLAW on a piece of paper then tape it to the buzz

Agreed, this is important

Pahilla the Hun

Rarity posted:

We're still gonna say drink the whiteclaw though

:colbert:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
GAG chug the buzz

pecan

what if we all start posting the whiteclaws we are drinking maybe we can socially pressure gag

Ass-penny

Lmao at buzz. I was reading the site and they explain what a hard seltzer is and how trendy it is in the states. Also, the alcohol comes from wine? A very European twist. Drink the off brand white claw.

Goons Are Gifts

pecan posted:

what if we all start posting the whiteclaws we are drinking maybe we can socially pressure gag

If at least three people do this, I will offer a fully fledged mod challenge where I go to search for buzz and if I don't do it and get lazy I'll probe myself until I do it

Pahilla the Hun

Glutes Are Great posted:

If at least three people do this, I will offer a fully fledged mod challenge where I go to search for buzz and if I don't do it and get lazy I'll probe myself until I do it

GaG is what i like to call a mod’s mod

thanks nesamdoom!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

just checking

how many days has it been? it feels like months have flown by.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
It has been three (3) days. An update on the status of the campaign will follow.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GaG drink the White Claw

I'll drink one in a few

Ass-penny

Glutes Are Great posted:

Question: do they need to be White Claws or will posting any brand of hard seltzer do? My planed drink for tonight is gin and Press seltzer (it's like a boilermaker but with clear poo poo), I have everything lined up to go. I don't buy WC because of the people I have seen ordering them at bars before the pandemic, but I could probably swallow my pride, and a WC if you absolutely need need need it to be the name brand bev.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Pahilla the Hun

rear end-penny posted:

Question: do they need to be White Claws or will posting any brand of hard seltzer do? My planed drink for tonight is gin and Press seltzer (it's like a boilermaker but with clear poo poo), I have everything lined up to go. I don't buy WC because of the people I have seen ordering them at bars before the pandemic, but I could probably swallow my pride, and a WC if you absolutely need need need it to be the name brand bev.

TC its time to unite and form Voltron

Grapefruit!!

thanks nesamdoom!!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Today's Update:

- After legitimate objections that whiteclaw was not available in his country a suitable horrific alternative was found

- GaG has struck a bargain, if 3 blessed YOBers will share pics of their own whiteclaws then GaG will also drink the whiteclaw!

- Zero YOBers have shared pics of their own whiteclaws

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Rarity posted:

Today's Update:

- After legitimate objections that whiteclaw was not available in his country a suitable horrific alternative was found

- GaG has struck a bargain, if 3 blessed YOBers will share pics of their own whiteclaws then GaG will also drink the whiteclaw!

- Zero YOBers have shared pics of their own whiteclaws

i WILL go to the liquor store tomorrow and get white claw

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

LEMON LIME