Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
it cost me my sanity but this pepsi is delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle

A kind little mouse!
im living my life while alive and its pretty good thanks tom and gina.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
im living my life my way. thanks frankie

snergle

A kind little mouse!
ive been loving this cherry pie and its kinda gross my dick is sticky and red.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
i keep walking through these spider webs and calling gwen stefani but she wont pick up. i think she changed her number

Escape From Noise

snergle posted:

i keep walking through these spider webs and calling gwen stefani but she wont pick up. i think she changed her number

:ssh: don't speak

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

a likely story

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

SIDS Vicious

flying all the way to the other side of the moon was an absolute waste of my time

google THIS

Huh. It turns out I already had the right to party. I spent so much time on this picket sign too

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

this stairway goes all the way up

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Heather Papps

hello friend

*frees rear end, instantly achieves enlightenment*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Freak flag flying high over here

Evil Bob fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Dec 1, 2020

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

*looks at ONE WAY sign*

:smug:

*turns into oncoming traffic*

“looks like another lonely day” i say out loud

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Heather Papps

hello friend

help please i'm dying humans were not meant to rock and roll all night and party every day i'm so tired

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

Civil Engineer scratching her head and looking puzzled before saying "Look your entire foundation is unstable and you're going to have a lot of problems... we can replace it but for the whole place, I guess, it's going to be hugely expensive and take years... I.. I don't know what made you think it'd be a good idea to build your city on this?" as she holds up some old mixtapes and vinyls.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

That's your alibi? "You didn't start the fire?" Listen buddy, that's not gonna help you unless you can give us some names. ...Okay slow down, that's a lot of names.

Effective-Disorder
Went to the jungle, found no fun or any games. Please send help. I think I have dysentery now and a snake just ate my phone.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i keep a gong next to my bed that i like to bang before intercourse

Jaguars!

It's me that everyone comes to for their dirty deeds done, but in retrospect I should have paid myself what I'm worth. Sometimes it seems like I'm doing the most despicable things all week and nothing to show for it beyond rent and groceries.

biosterous

every time i go on a road trip with pals they refuse to go my way, saying the highway will be much much faster

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

super sweet best pal

Sure I can go diving in the middle of the night, just not for too long.

Escape From Noise

Look. You have to approve my loan. 15 people said you should give it to me. How can they be wrong?

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Jaguars! posted:

It's me that everyone comes to for their dirty deeds done, but in retrospect I should have paid myself what I'm worth. Sometimes it seems like I'm doing the most despicable things all week and nothing to show for it beyond rent and groceries.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

snergle

A kind little mouse!
ive gone to b.y.o.b system of a down now what do i do?

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
i've taken a vacation to Phnom Penh but unfortunately i was in an accident and, in a chart mix-up, the surgeons grafted a handgun into my spine. I do however, work significantly harder now so little silver linings

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

snergle posted:

ive gone to b.y.o.b system of a down now what do i do?

I'm not sure, but I think it involves putting on makeup?

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I'm not sure, but I think it involves putting on makeup?

you are missing a crucial first step

matti

this a dangerous but rewarding life style

Macnult

“keep on rocking in the free world”
i will. i will keep on rocking in the free world

Finger Prince

Man Def Leppard had it right. Love does bite.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Dec 3, 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Effective-Disorder posted:

Went to the jungle, found no fun or any games. Please send help. I think I have dysentery now and a snake just ate my phone.

You're gonna die, maybe?

Trollipop

hippin and hoppin
Been usin the boys room for all this smokin in and I forgot where to poo poo where do I poo poo when im smokin in the boys room??? ?

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Trollipop posted:

Been usin the boys room for all this smokin in and I forgot where to poo poo where do I poo poo when im smokin in the boys room??? ?

ash tray

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
hi yes i'm looking for a giant sweater to wear as my only clothes. I also need it to have a loose thread to pull the whole thing apart if necessary

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
I have a splitting hangover and I'm pretty sure it's because I had my whiskey drink, vodka drink, lager drink, and cider drink in the wrong order last night

Finger Prince

canyoneer posted:

I have a splitting hangover and I'm pretty sure it's because I had my whiskey drink, vodka drink, lager drink, and cider drink in the wrong order last night

Did you sing the songs that remind you of the good times?

snergle

A kind little mouse!
my mom wouldnt let me walk towards or hear the words of mr danzig but my dad let my sister date danzig. some huge hypocrisy in my household. I mean my mom wouldnt even let me hold danzigs hand. constantly slapping my hand away when i try.

google THIS

Ok, heart trampled, check, naked in the living room, check, next I have to take this irregularly shaped pill

snergle

A kind little mouse!

google THIS posted:

Ok, heart trampled, check, naked in the living room, check, next I have to take this irregularly shaped pill

isnt that why you got naked? is it not a suppository!?

i may have been doing this all wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effective-Disorder

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You're gonna die, maybe?

Well, it did bring me to my knees, but somehow I'm still alive. Seems to get worse here everyday!

I'm going to try to ride the tiger out of here. I can see his stripes, but I'm pretty sure he's clean, or at least the Uber profile says so.