Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

ErrEff posted:

Why are reviewers allowed to post their reviews and scores but not their own footage?

WEIRD. Or am I misunderstanding something?
because you cannot capture gameplay of the game without it looking really loving buggy and janked. CDPR themselves didn't release any unscripted gameplay before release... I think we know why now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

I look forward to everyone’s experiences with this AAA jank

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Turin Turambar posted:

The more hyped a game is, the bigger the backlash from bugs and other flaws. I give it 89.

Come on, one less point!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's pronounced yonk

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Yeah, I just wasn’t sure if I’d want to trust it to a streaming platform...but I think I will and I can always grab the console one when it goes on sale.

I wouldn't trust a streaming platform with my life, but then my net is poo poo, if yours is godly it might be a different story. Even then I wouldn't go Stadia or anything. I mean who expects that to even be around in a year.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Turin Turambar posted:

Come on, one less point!

Yeah! I’m so close to my prediction being bang on.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Okay, I saw the early reviews are mostly positive. I'll be ready for bugs on release day. Otherwise I think it's time to take a break from this thread until after I have my hands on it.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...

Popete posted:

GiantBomb people? They were always kind of sour on Witcher 3 and I could never figure out why.

Jeff Gerstmann is an entertaining watch and has a lot of insight into both games history and the workings of the industry but his game opinions are always very specific to his tastes. His criticisms so far sound valid but they're worth taking with a grain of salt.

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

YongYea got review code and finished the game : https://youtu.be/rjzCu1rpvew

Watching it now.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Gerstmann invoked the unholy words: "Like Kane and Lynch" when speaking about the game's writing.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah, the way point one is pretty solid and interesting. they mostly do what polygon tries and fails to do.

Blue Raider posted:

Jeff Gerstmann is talking about the game now, and apparently we are in for some proper Eurojank.

He’s a loving hater to anything that’s not basic bitch games like Cod or Tetris, though, so grain of salt.

dude hated witcher 3 too and most of his complaints seem to be mostly saying "i sucked at this part".

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Communist Bear posted:

Polygon's review is...well typical Polygon if you like stonebaked artisan bakeries and grooming your beard.

I'm not going to bother linking it because it's eye rolling.

Is it bad to like good bread?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I'm excited for this game to delete my PS4 console's hard disk.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

ill go to places such as stevior and gameblogs.fr for my reviews.

i think i saw 1 reviewer in the 80 and up review page that i recognized

edit: i still want to suck Penis 2 if that makes you feel better

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

Can someone just fuckin tell me what the right opinion is already

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
"there's a LOT of dildos in this game" Jeff Gerstmann

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

hcreight posted:

Jeff Gerstmann is an entertaining watch and has a lot of insight into both games history and the workings of the industry but his game opinions are always very specific to his tastes. His criticisms so far sound valid but they're worth taking with a grai of salt.

Honestly I feel like he hates videogames at this point. I do value some of his insights but drat he always seems miserable when talking about videogames now.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Dildos?

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

"There are a lot of dildos in this game"

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

hcreight posted:

Jeff Gerstmann is an entertaining watch and has a lot of insight into both games history and the workings of the industry but his game opinions are always very specific to his tastes. His criticisms so far sound valid but they're worth taking with a grai of salt.

Right now he’s criticizing a single line read by Keanu Reeves. This is not interesting criticism.

Now he’s complaining about dildos.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

“An abundance of dick” - Jeff Bakalar

Lots of dildos.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

"there is an abundance of dick" - describing items you find in CP77

"picking up so many dildos"

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Slumpy posted:

lol ok

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

"this game is horny"

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
:smug: eurojank :smug:

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

please requote with my edit unless you're a coward

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Can you have too many dildos?

"This game is HORNY" - Should be a box quote

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I said come in! posted:

The new consoles still have these same issues though. The only thing that will be different is their graphic fidelity is getting a massive boost early next year. For now, the new consoles have a better frame rate, and vastly better load times.

Which is why I refunded the Series X version...absolutely no issues or delay in get the money back, so I guess I’m putting my faith in GeForce Now....still better then trusting Stadia :lol:

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Communist Bear posted:

Polygon's review is...well typical Polygon if you like stonebaked artisan bakeries and grooming your beard.

I'm not going to bother linking it because it's eye rolling.

Who doesn’t like stonebaked artisan bakeries?! Like, I don’t go to them because I can’t justify the price, but I wish I could.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

early access AAA

sounds like it will be great in a year

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

ZeeBoi posted:

“An abundance of dick” - Jeff Bakalar

New thread title?

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Slumpy posted:

lots of reviewers saying its buggy and goons getting upset at reviews itt

I'm totally fine with reviews being low because of bugs. Hell some days ago I was warning that it seemed it was going to be buggier than TW3, and that the game was delayed 3 weeks... because of Christmas, but it seems it needed 6, 7 or 8 weeks really.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Not as many dicks as Saint's Row?

Wow this game hosed up.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Slumpy posted:

edit: i still want to suck Penis 2 if that makes you feel better

Is IGN really small now, cause I spot a 90 there.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

THERE'S A CHARACTER NAMED MR.HANDS

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Games › Cyberpunk 2077 - This Game is Horny

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Tim Whatley posted:

:lol: incredible.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I wish I could do spoilers in thread titles for

Tim Whatley posted:

this

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Sounds like the conclusion is "wait until 2021 when the bugs are all fixed" which I'm fine with as I have a huge backlog anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I said come in! posted:

Games › Cyberpunk 2077 - This Game is Horny
:chast2b: