Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Man, that Skill Up review is a little bit damning.
Seems more like the game is just fine and won't be anything super revolutionary, nothing wrong with that obviously.

All I know is that I'm prepared to refund if it runs like poop. :sigh:

Terrible page snipe sorry folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Right but you get dialogue options from your technical score. What else does it do?

Tech weapons/grenades is the other tree

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Skyl3lazer posted:

the playstation 4, which is a console that has about 1/4th of the power of the PC you describe here, supposedly will play this game

Well it ain't pretty but it'll definitely show some lights on the screen that you may be able to change by twiddling the little joysticks.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

can i make my dick huge

i need a loving win

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
is there a benchmark with a 2080 somewhere, I’m bad at pc stuff

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Xachariah posted:

Well it ain't pretty but it'll definitely show some lights on the screen that you may be able to change by twiddling the little joysticks.

I don't think they include the low end of dynamic resolution or textures in the pc engine like they do for ps4/xbox one

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

FizFashizzle posted:

can i make my dick huge

i need a loving win

pretty huge, but you need at least a 3070 to render it at full size

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xachariah posted:

I like crafting in games, gently caress all of you, I'm not a zoomer. :(

I want to like crafting I think it’s a cool idea, it’s just always such a pain in the rear end and often random. Honestly wish I could just buy stuff at times to fill the gaps. Or it requires a huge time sync to track down specific enemies for stuff to drop. Granted in a non-fantasy, pre modern civilization, or post apocalyptic game there may be room for it to be a little more logical or less of a pain in the rear end.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I want a live another life mod like skyrim where I can just be a netrunner with the voodoo boys.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

can i make my dick huge

i need a loving win

it's in the crafting system sadly

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Right but you get dialogue options from your technical score. What else does it do?

It's the lockpicking stat too I believe. The sneaky counterpart to Body where you just kick the door in.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hope the day one patch fixes the ray tracing lol

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

The average gaming PC is...not very powerful. When all you have to run for years are ports of PS4 / XBO games, you don't need much power.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Does Keanu take his dick out?

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

LifeSunDeath posted:

Does Keanu take his dick out?

yeah but only for you

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

will this run on my nokia ngage

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs

For old time's sake.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I liked how in twitcher 3 you had to find the legendary armor recipes, which were usually in cool/bespoke spots, and find a weapon/armorsmith actually good enough make them, which involved a little quest. Maybe the mistake this time was partly making V be the one doing the crafting, takes some of the world interaction aspect out of it

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

rap music posted:

i played the hell out of rdr2 as it had lots of character, was gorgeous, and super chill, but i will concede that rockstar's mission design has been done to death

Extremely Dan Hauser Voice: Wait you mean Drive to Place Talking About Stuff > Kill Lots of Mans > Escape Police/Gang Pursuit (Optional) > Drive Ally Home Discussing How hosed Mission Was isn't original? :eek:

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Celexi posted:

GTA online is not very fun
i played it for a bit after the pc version launched. stole a fire truck and hit other players with the fire hose, which knocked them down. it was funny for a while

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

No Mods No Masters posted:

I liked how in twitcher 3 you had to find the legendary armor recipes, which were usually in cool/bespoke spots, and find a weapon/armorsmith actually good enough make them, which involved a little quest. Maybe the mistake this time was partly making V be the one doing the crafting, takes some of the world interaction aspect out of it

yeah i loved climbing to the top of some tower and clipping through it ten times to get the lovely wolf armor

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I hope the day one patch fixes the ray tracing lol

Imagine poor Ray Tracing googling his name and finding out everyone knows how broken he is deep down.:(

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Celexi posted:

yeah but only for you

that's all I need baby, just hang some dong, maybe wiggle it a little.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Ms Adequate posted:

Extremely Dan Hauser Voice: Wait you mean Drive to Place Talking About Stuff > Kill Lots of Mans > Escape Police/Gang Pursuit (Optional) > Drive Ally Home Discussing How hosed Mission Was isn't original? :eek:

Don't forget the part where stepping off of the intended path at any point or just exercising any brain cells in general results in instant mission failure

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Gats N Party Hats :toot:
Any info on the Day 2 patch? What about Day 3?

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

SquirrelGrip posted:

is there a benchmark with a 2080 somewhere, I’m bad at pc stuff

are you worried it won't run well on a 2080? it will be fine, just don't expect 1440p60 maxed with raytracing or anything

Mr. Pool
Jul 10, 2001

The whole "engineering" skill tree which mostly perks for : smart weapons, tech weapons, grenades, bonuses againsts robots, etc

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Just booted the Xbox one s version and woof! She ain’t a looker folks.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

I started making this piece before I knew RTJ had a Cyberpunk track:

Acrylic, india ink, marker. Iridescent paint so the gold and silver pop.

Japanese basically means "strong steal" which is the closest I could get to "run the jewels."

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Nondescript Van posted:

Day 2077 day patch

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Nondescript Van posted:

I've seen some people say one patch is baked into the download on stuff like steam, there is another patch but it's not suppose to be that big. How much of that is true I couldn't say for sure, I don't know if anyone knows what's what.

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I want to like crafting I think it’s a cool idea, it’s just always such a pain in the rear end and often random. Honestly wish I could just buy stuff at times to fill the gaps. Or it requires a huge time sync to track down specific enemies for stuff to drop. Granted in a non-fantasy, pre modern civilization, or post apocalyptic game there may be room for it to be a little more logical or less of a pain in the rear end.

I kind of see it like a dynamic quest where you aim to build a certain thing so you make your own mission to gather all the stuff, then when you've gathered all the stuff your reward is the thing you wanted to build.

So you know, instead of gathering bear pelts for NPC's who give you the Sword of Bear rear end Chopping as a reward you gather them to just... build the reward.

I dunno, I like it, feels more authentic to earn a thing than have an NPC give it to me I guess.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Skyl3lazer posted:

the playstation 4, which is a console that has about 1/4th of the power of the PC you describe here, supposedly will play this game

Big emphasis on supposedly

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Tech weapons and resistance increases

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

yeah i loved climbing to the top of some tower and clipping through it ten times to get the lovely wolf armor

It was good. Twitcher 3, was good

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Is that cool laser whip thing just something you have? Like you don't need to equip it?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Last Call posted:

I've seen some people say one patch is baked into the download on stuff like steam, there is another patch but it's not suppose to be that big. How much of that is true I couldn't say for sure, I don't know if anyone knows what's what.

One of the devs said on Twitter that the patch is baked into digital console versions. Not for digital pc versions, and larger for disc versions. I’d look for the quote, but I’m trying to avoid spoiler stuff.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

one of the few must have perks i saw in the build calculator was automatic junk dismantling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I cant wait to run this badboy on my Google Stadia