Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Sagebrush posted:

nuh uh my president is better than your president, he has invincibility and his term is infinity plus one years long

this is your president

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexLawsonOFD/status/1337168424871530497

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

joe biden sucks rear end

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

agreed jonny

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Jonny 290 posted:

joe biden sucks rear end

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Jonny 290 posted:

joe biden sucks rear end

completely agreed. my headpresident for life is bernie sanders

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Sagebrush posted:

completely agreed. my headpresident for life is bernie sanders

you voted for joe biden in california of all places. he's your president.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
my headpresident is no one because it’s an office that imo shouldn’t exist.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
well that escalated quickly

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-texas-idUSKBN28M01K

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Jonny 290 posted:

they seriously think they're some sort of nazi vanguard warriors

none of these people will do anything beyond post on parler and fb about this. They screamed about election day and they all stayed home and voted by mail. I'm not scared of them any more beyond the stochastic mosque/synagogue shootings, which are terrible for sure, but they will take exactly zero cities.

as someone in the gbs thread said, 'lol these guys can't even handle their barbershop being shut down and they're calling for war'

Jonny 290 posted:

they're already calling for trump to sign an EO stating that he won

they're done

lmfao

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

I DECLARE..... PRESIDENCY!!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

nah this is just texas being themselves again

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol. for real.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
imagine texas seceding then immediately getting beaten into the ground because fort hood is still has 75,000 US army servicemembers in it

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

im extremely horny for them to secede because i really want to see an f-250 covered in trump flags get torn in half by a 120mm depleted uranium armor-piercing fin-stabilized discarding sabot round

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i would also accept seeing an f-250 covered in trump flags get blown to smithereens by the M1028 canister round, which is an anti-personnel/anti-helicopter munition, packed with over 1,000 tungsten balls.

or alternately we could use the M908 Obstacle Defeating Round, based on the M830A1 MPAT, but with the proximity fuse replaced by a hardened nose cap. The cap allows the round to impact and embed itself in concrete, then exploding inside the target and causing more damage.

or of course there is always the option of shooting the f-250 covered in trump flags with the Laser Homing Anti-Tank (LAHAT) projectile.[2] Using a semi-active laser homing guidance method, the LAHAT can be guided by the tank's crew or by teams on the ground, while the missile's trajectory can be selected to either attack from the top (to defeat enemy armor) or direct attack (to engage enemy helicopters)

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
vanilla ISIS and the $85,000 technical

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I’d love to see a whole convoy of lifted luxury trucks versus a single cbu-97 sensor fuzed weapon, which is a cluster bomb that divides into 40 spinning discs which use laser and infrared targeting to fire an armor piercing kinetic round at targets over a 15 acre area

https://youtu.be/myuZUxS3Uww

qirex fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Dec 12, 2020

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Sagebrush posted:

i would also accept seeing an f-250 covered in trump flags get blown to smithereens by the M1028 canister round, which is an anti-personnel/anti-helicopter munition, packed with over 1,000 tungsten balls.

or alternately we could use the M908 Obstacle Defeating Round, based on the M830A1 MPAT, but with the proximity fuse replaced by a hardened nose cap. The cap allows the round to impact and embed itself in concrete, then exploding inside the target and causing more damage.

or of course there is always the option of shooting the f-250 covered in trump flags with the Laser Homing Anti-Tank (LAHAT) projectile.[2] Using a semi-active laser homing guidance method, the LAHAT can be guided by the tank's crew or by teams on the ground, while the missile's trajectory can be selected to either attack from the top (to defeat enemy armor) or direct attack (to engage enemy helicopters)

settle down beavis

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

where is the ArmA mod that lets me do United States Military vs. Trump Militia

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sagebrush posted:

where is the ArmA mod that lets me do United States Military vs. Trump Militia

this is the game i would pay one thousand united states dollars for lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Jonny 290 posted:

they seriously think they're some sort of nazi vanguard warriors

none of these people will do anything beyond post on parler and fb about this. They screamed about election day and they all stayed home and voted by mail. I'm not scared of them any more beyond the stochastic mosque/synagogue shootings, which are terrible for sure, but they will take exactly zero cities.

I figured that if violence was going to happen, it would have been election day.

Nothing happened. lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I figured that if violence was going to happen, it would have been election day.

Nothing happened. lol

the same people that loudly sing the "kill all the lawyers, kill them tonight" line in that don henley song at the bar are now crying and weeping and begging shitbag griftlord lawyers to save them from the terrible fate of....possibly some more unemployment checks

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Jonny 290 posted:

the same people that loudly sing the "kill all the lawyers, kill them tonight" line in that don henley song at the bar are now crying and weeping and begging shitbag griftlord lawyers to save them from the terrible fate of....possibly some more unemployment checks

"The storm is here," I rasp diabetically as my scooter battery gives out

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Sagebrush posted:

im extremely horny for them to secede because i really want to see an f-250 covered in trump flags get torn in half by a 120mm depleted uranium armor-piercing fin-stabilized discarding sabot round

nah it'd play out like the wildlife refuge debacle. they'd get themselves surrounded, be wet and miserable for a week or two while hiding under tarps, then after a single one of them takes a bullet the rest will give up and go home

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

qirex posted:

I’d love to see a whole convoy of lifted luxury trucks versus a single cbu-97 sensor fuzed weapon, which is a cluster bomb that divides into 40 spinning discs which use laser and infrared targeting to fire an armor piercing kinetic round at targets over a 15 acre area

https://youtu.be/myuZUxS3Uww

the scary part is this is what was publicly available twenty years ago

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Excited for the folks who buy american to quickly learn why toyota is the preferred brand for jihadis worldwide.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the general vibe in the solderhead/ham world is that whatever just drops public for sale on amazon was available to the military 20 years ago

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

this is the game i would pay one thousand united states dollars for lmao

they already have technicals and civilians. it would literally be a couple of texture swaps and a scaleX,scaleY = 135% on the character models

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Sagebrush posted:

Or just use a sharp car key on the paint like a true patriot.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1337597089870716928

lmao

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
and just like that, it's raining in california

the curse is over

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

PIZZA.BAT posted:

the scary part is this is what was publicly available twenty years ago

yeah it was created to stop soviet tank columns but it took them until after the cold war ended to make it work as designed

the military basically hasn’t declassified any weapons since 9/11, I think the only reason we know about the knife missile is people have seen it in action

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

qirex posted:

yeah it was created to stop soviet tank columns but it took them until after the cold war ended to make it work as designed

the military basically hasn’t declassified any weapons since 9/11, I think the only reason we know about the knife missile is people have seen it in action

i'm incredibly impressed that fat boy hasn't forced declassification of any weapon systems

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Jonny 290 posted:

they're already calling for trump to sign an EO stating that he won

wouldn’t surprise me if he does

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

a confederation, you might say

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/mmasnick/status/1337635084250148866?s=21

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
LOL they supposedly deciphered the Zodiac Killer’s message

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/11/us/zodiac-killer-cypher-340-code-trnd/index.html

Zodiac Killer posted:

I hope you are having lots of fun in trying to catch me

That wasn't me on the TV show which brings up a point about me

I am not afraid of the gas chamber because it will send me to paradice all the sooner

Because I now have enough slaves to work for me where everyone else has nothing when they reach paradice so they are afraid of death

I am not afraid because I know that my new life will be an easy one in paradice death.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

i'm incredibly impressed that fat boy hasn't forced declassification of any weapon systems

there was the time he blabbed about something that likely was a hypersonic nuclear-ramjet-powered cruise missile but no one ever followed up on that one (unless we count russia accidentally blowing up their own hypersonic nuclear-ramjet-powered cruise missile)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Huh. Does this explain why Ted Cruz hasn't been campaigning for effective COVID-19 measures?