Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nice. Jackie just looked at me in the car after the heist and his gun floated out of his hand and clipped through his head and became stuck there like one of those gag arrow things, but a deagle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Nice. Jackie just looked at me in the car after the heist and his gun floated out of his hand and clipped through his head and became stuck there like one of those gag arrow things, but a deagle.

Is there anyone that this didn't happen to?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It didn't happen to me the first time.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think everything that happens after that up until ACt 2 starts is pretty sick though.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

https://twitter.com/505GamesJapan/status/1339513804573396997

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol hell yeah. the quadra kicks rear end in forza too

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lmfao theyre also adding a hacking mechanic to the game where you can hack the mule borders and shock mules and trucks

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Breached Things

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I watching someone stream Cyberpunk and it sounded like they got Kojima to read his lines for the game

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This game is replete with heavenly big boys.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1339740128625917953

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol it's real bad if it's getting pulled from the store

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Lmfao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Holy moly lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Sony turds are the most miserable gamers on earth and deserve all of it lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Awesome

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

Sony turds are the most miserable gamers on earth and deserve all of it lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*barfs*

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

is it just the last gen version or did they just completely remove it

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I think that it is only sold as a PS4 game for now so probably not available on PS5 either.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Last gen version is the only version. There's no PS5 version.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol that's how i'm playing the game :stare:

it hasn't been that bad for me but i have the pro? the most annoying glitch i've encountered has been that every once in awhile a piece of the UI gets stuck on the screen and the only way to get rid of it is to save and reload. the graphics seem fine unless you look at like a pizza or anything else in a diner.

there were way more irritating bugs in the GOTY version of Fallout on PC, like "you can't proceed with the plot without reloading a previous save, even with the help of being able to type commands into the console" kind of stuff.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol there have been graphical glitches for me, but it's more weird poo poo like the pants that made my character nude but without a cock than pop ins

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I'm playing on the Pro also and will run into UI popups for items not leaving until I look at another item. Also, sometimes I have to wait a second for a door to load if I drive up to it. Haven't had any crashes or mission affecting glitches yet.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

herculon posted:

I'm playing on the Pro also and will run into UI popups for items not leaving until I look at another item. Also, sometimes I have to wait a second for a door to load if I drive up to it. Haven't had any crashes or mission affecting glitches yet.

yeah, the UI thing happens to me, but looking at another item doesn't fix it, i gotta save and reload. same on the rest.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

yeah, the UI thing happens to me, but looking at another item doesn't fix it, i gotta save and reload. same on the rest.

Happens to me on pc occasionally too and sometimes you can easily fix it and others require reloading a save. Probably my most common bug at this point.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

in general i find looking at items weirdly glitchy, the hitbox is tiny and it's not in the place you think it is all the time, which was definitely a problem in the Witcher too, it's just more noticeable in an FPS

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

in general i find looking at items weirdly glitchy, the hitbox is tiny and it's not in the place you think it is all the time, which was definitely a problem in the Witcher too, it's just more noticeable in an FPS

There’s a quest called “welcome to america comrade” where you gotta bug a car and the hit box to do that is practically invisible and not connected to the car in any way. Did it full-sneaking and it was so loving stressful knowing i had 3 people surrounding me and I couldn’t find the spot but not wanting to jump around and “search” for the trigger point. Had to pull a video to see where it is (above the trunk/boot to the left side, basically aiming at the inside of the cargo crate.)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

There’s a quest called “welcome to america comrade” where you gotta bug a car and the hit box to do that is practically invisible and not connected to the car in any way. Did it full-sneaking and it was so loving stressful knowing i had 3 people surrounding me and I couldn’t find the spot but not wanting to jump around and “search” for the trigger point. Had to pull a video to see where it is (above the trunk/boot to the left side, basically aiming at the inside of the cargo crate.)

lol i have this problem whenever they expect me to climb. there are a bunch of dudes yelling "come on out! I promise I won't kill you completely!" and im sweating as I search for a slightly raised crate to jump on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

lol that's how i'm playing the game :stare:

it hasn't been that bad for me but i have the pro? the most annoying glitch i've encountered has been that every once in awhile a piece of the UI gets stuck on the screen and the only way to get rid of it is to save and reload. the graphics seem fine unless you look at like a pizza or anything else in a diner.

there were way more irritating bugs in the GOTY version of Fallout on PC, like "you can't proceed with the plot without reloading a previous save, even with the help of being able to type commands into the console" kind of stuff.

The food looks like poo poo even on Psycho (1 step above Ultra) settings.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

FFXV spoiled me on food models. Nothing has ever come close to matching those delicious dishes.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Ignis's recipes are the video game equivalent of Redwall feasts

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
lol https://twitter.com/rubyinnes/status/1339459840507146240

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

So if I’m hearing this correctly... it sounds like... the pc gamers won this round :smug: checkmate