Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

Rinkles posted:

don't remember where, but there was in-game mention of nomad vehicles having cloaking tech. also some of them clearly have weapons. wonder if they were ever player usable.

When you talk to the ripper at the Aldecaldos camp you ask him what's good cyberware to get in the badlands and he says the cloaking cyberware, that you of course can't actually get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 25, 2020

Rinkles posted:

i'm level 40 and have 3000 armor. i die to a few hits when run and gunning. not a huge issue, since i can kill everything before it gets a shot out, but i'm wondering how much armor is needed for it to be effective. i have tech 19 and body 6.

I've seen similar reports from other people with their armor in the thousands. I think there's some kind of overflow glitch with it.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
I was enjoying the game but it looks like my save got broked or something. I was doing perfectly fine with a stealth pistols build. Playing on normal, just enjoying the story. I fired it up today after the latest patch and now every enemy in the game is some walking tank of death. They laugh at my headshots now and turn around and one shot me every time. These are just regular mobs, not boss type dudes. I drove across town and checked random missions here and there and it happens everywhere. Doesn't even matter what difficulty the game says the mission is.

Tried a number of things like taking off all my gear and weapons and re equipping, changing difficulty in game, copying the saves and trying different PCs. Nothing seemed to work.

Guess I'll restart but man that really took the wind out of my sails for this.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Dandywalken posted:

Tbh your complaints are definitely valid. The parade scene was the epitome of squandered potential for things to go to absolute poo poo, even if the game induced a "You hosed up, reload an earlier save!" state Morrowind style as a result.

Yeah, I think there needs to be more changes following failure, or even more options for things to play out.
Some things I feel like should have had more impact:
Spoilers below for whole game.

Decision regarding netwatch/voodoo boys. This seemed to do nothing and have nothing to do with the later events of the game. Where was the option to rat out arasaka's AIs-R-Us tech to netwatch, or help voodoo boys take on the corpo that was loving them over (only to backstab them 'We were never here for your data" becuase you were running your own game).
Ability to fail the infiltration of the float, resulting in being locked out of the corpo choice for the ending.
Impact of the first decision doing something or anything regarding militech (You can get different people promoted, but that doesn't do anything).
Being able to save Evelyn, decision with Judy and Ev making a difference later rather than just being told what happened.
How you treat Jonny and hat you say to him changing his approach, maybe you can talk him out of nuking arasaka again, maybe you've had some impact on him and his views.
Especially for the endings, hell some of them could have been mostly identical but with characters swapped out, maybe Placide instead of Rogue on the chopper.

Midgame I stopped and googled Voodoo Boys vs Netwatch assuming it would be a game changing decision, but it just... wasn't. It didn't seem to do anything.

I get that this stuff takes effort, but it feels like the only quest I had where I had actual choice in approach (beyond stealth/violence) was the first one. Then those choices seemed to make no overall difference.

That said though, I really enjoyed the game, and thought it was very good. The characters were very engaging, I loved Keanu as Silverhand and thought he put in a stellar performance, managing to sell someone who is both right and personally a huge destructive rear end in a top hat realy well. I just recognise that there are a bunch of places where it could have been better.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Fried Watermelon posted:

rtx on cinematic above 30 fps?

RTX on psycho, everything maxed, DLSS Quality mode, average 115ish. If I do 1440 native it drops down to 80s.

Dec 25, 2020

Dandywalken posted:

Tbh your complaints are definitely valid. The parade scene was the epitome of squandered potential for things to go to absolute poo poo, even if the game induced a "You hosed up, reload an earlier save!" state Morrowind style as a result.

I don't think that's ever coming back to the mainstream open-world RPG. Gamers are simply babies. They'd wreck their saves and then cry about it.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

hooman posted:

Netwatch/Voodoo Boys stuff

That was the first thing that really clued me in on the incredibly unfinished and rushed out state of the game. This bit was cut to pieces at some point. They shredded content off in rewrites but there's still clues around for what the original scope was.

Spoilered speculation of where I think the story was going before Keanu agreed to the role they and had to rewrite the whole thing from scratch (which is also just speculation but I bet I'm right).

Netwatch were who Evelyn was going to sell the biochip to after she decided to betray the Voodoo Boys. There's an email from her on the Netwatch Guy's computer. My speculation is that Johnny Silverhand played a much more minor role in the original outline. Originally Alt Cunningham was probably going to be brought out of cyberspace using the chip and she was probably going to be much more central to the story. It was probably going to be her revenge tale more than his. So the Netwatch/Voodoo Boys angle of the game was going to be much more central and who you sided with here a much more crucial choice. Also Evelyn's suicide doesn't exactly come out of nowhere given the mission beforehand but it also feels like a very rushed exit for the character. In fact all the characters from the first act are disposed of ASAP.

Oh my god so many things are starting to come into focus now. The first act is largely unchanged since it revolves around the theft of the chip. All the early promo material was made before they rewrote everything to make Silverhand more central. I wonder if there's an entire game worth of voice acting for Dex, Evelyn, Jackie, and TBug out there that they scraped to replace with Silverhand stuff.

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Dec 26, 2020

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

I mean, that's why they get the J in the front. It's a very different genre than western rpgs. A more apt comparison might be something like STALKER, which doesn't have traditional Choice & Consequence dialogue choices or quest repercussions, no character progression and only a small amount of gear progression, but it does have different endings depending on how you've played and is still generally considered an FPS RPG.

No, the J is in front to remind us that they are made in Japan. They USED to follow a set of specific conceits, like requiring grinding to get through the game and massive amount of secrets, but those conceits are going away as console space allows Japanese developers to add more content/story to pad playtime. They are RPG's, not some weird special RPG's that are a separate Genre. It's like FPSRPG's are an rpg in first person, that's it. Still an RPG. Any game with a character development system is an RPG, that's what the genre amounts to (in video gaming, anyway - Table Games have different and more specific distinctions, usually based on how the game is played). There's no deep secret or special requirement, RPG isn't some special genre created with stringent requirements that must be adhered to. Stop being weird rear end nerdy gatekeepers who thing the Genre belongs to you and must fit what you want it to have.

Hell, in the example, the guy tries to claim JRPG's aren't RPG's while FPSRPG's are, in fact, RPG's because... poo poo, the yellow scare?

Finally IRE Stalker: it's considered an RPG because the Developers called it an RPG where the progression system is inherent to the player, not the game. You, the player, leveling up your skills is how your character gets better. This is actually what the developers have stated, it was a huge controversy at the time, and most people just run with it because it's what the dev's intended.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I would have liked this game's main questline to have been a little longer somewhere in the middle. Not an extra 15 hours or anything but maybe 3 or 4. it feels weird to still be doing very significant side content even after i have made so many time-sensitive main quests wait for me. no big deal but sorry to takemura and now the last quest about all the waiting.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

hooman posted:

Yeah, I think there needs to be more changes following failure, or even more options for things to play out.
Some things I feel like should have had more impact:
Spoilers below for whole game.

Decision regarding netwatch/voodoo boys. This seemed to do nothing and have nothing to do with the later events of the game. Where was the option to rat out arasaka's AIs-R-Us tech to netwatch, or help voodoo boys take on the corpo that was loving them over (only to backstab them 'We were never here for your data" becuase you were running your own game).
Ability to fail the infiltration of the float, resulting in being locked out of the corpo choice for the ending.
Impact of the first decision doing something or anything regarding militech (You can get different people promoted, but that doesn't do anything).
Being able to save Evelyn, decision with Judy and Ev making a difference later rather than just being told what happened.
How you treat Jonny and hat you say to him changing his approach, maybe you can talk him out of nuking arasaka again, maybe you've had some impact on him and his views.
Especially for the endings, hell some of them could have been mostly identical but with characters swapped out, maybe Placide instead of Rogue on the chopper.

Midgame I stopped and googled Voodoo Boys vs Netwatch assuming it would be a game changing decision, but it just... wasn't. It didn't seem to do anything.

I get that this stuff takes effort, but it feels like the only quest I had where I had actual choice in approach (beyond stealth/violence) was the first one. Then those choices seemed to make no overall difference.

That said though, I really enjoyed the game, and thought it was very good. The characters were very engaging, I loved Keanu as Silverhand and thought he put in a stellar performance, managing to sell someone who is both right and personally a huge destructive rear end in a top hat realy well. I just recognise that there are a bunch of places where it could have been better.

I feel pretty much the same way about everything. Good game, could have been much better, frustrating at times to see glimpses of that clearly better game underneath a bunch of open world systems that used up a lot of resources + dev time and flat-out don't work.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

exquisite tea posted:

I feel pretty much the same way about everything. Good game, could have been much better, frustrating at times to see glimpses of that clearly better game underneath a bunch of open world systems that used up a lot of resources + dev time and flat-out don't work.

I think it's the other way around. The open world systems are garbage because a massive story rewrite halfway into production took up a whole bunch of resources and cost them a whole bunch of time. They barely managed to get this revised and heavily cut story done in time but at the cost of all the ancillary systems.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I think it's the other way around. The open world systems are garbage because a massive story rewrite halfway into production took up a whole bunch of resources and cost them a whole bunch of time. They barely managed to get this revised and heavily cut story done in time but at the cost of all the ancillary systems.

Are there any interviews or links for the story rewrite stuff, or is it just speculation?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

TheAnomaly posted:

Stop being weird rear end nerdy gatekeepers who thing the Genre belongs to you and must fit what you want it to have.

What the gently caress are you talking about?

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

I would have liked this game's main questline to have been a little longer somewhere in the middle. Not an extra 15 hours or anything but maybe 3 or 4. it feels weird to still be doing very significant side content even after i have made so many time-sensitive main quests wait for me. no big deal but sorry to takemura and now the last quest about all the waiting.

I think it easily could have added another 5-10. When I hit the point of no return I felt like I should have been 2/3 of the way through the main story and was about to hit the point where all my prior decisions caught up with me.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

hooman posted:

Are there any interviews or links for the story rewrite stuff, or is it just speculation?

It's just speculation on my part but I think it's very clear a lot has been cut and that this story is not the original one. There's no interviews about the production woes out yet.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

It's just speculation on my part but I think it's very clear a lot has been cut and that this story is not the original one. There's no interviews about the production woes out yet.

Thanks, this thread moves very fast so it's hard to keep up sometimes.

gottagotowork
Jul 7, 2020

hooman posted:

Thanks, this thread moves very fast so it's hard to keep up sometimes.

There are multiple sources that all coordinate the same story of Keanu Reeves wanting a bigger role in the game in the middle of its development and that requiring the studio to shuffle things around for him to fit (along with unverified claims by anonymous devs in interviews that production was "rebooted"), so it doesn't seem like speculation that it happened; moreso that the speculation would be on which parts were affected by the rewriting of the story.

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

It’s weird because cutting down on the main questline was a deliberate design choice as they felt people were struggling with W3’s story. I guess they went too far in the other direction?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Man, gently caress AMD drivers. No matter what, these crashes have just prevented me from playing the game. Is 1.07 coming any time soon?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

shrike82 posted:

It’s weird because cutting down on the main questline was a deliberate design choice as they felt people were struggling with W3’s story. I guess they went too far in the other direction?

That was one of the best decisions this game made imo. I really liked the main quest being short(ish) while being supported by adjacent major sidequests. Length-wise I think this game was perfect.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Except for Judy (maybe Wokodo too but she's all via holocall) every single character important to the story that you meet in Act 1 is very quickly and unceremoniously killed off at the end of Act 1 or very soon into Act 2. Evelyn basically disappears as a character at the start of Act 2. Her only lines of voice acting in Act 2 are in the BD you go into the discover who she was stealing the chip for - maybe 50 words or less worth. You get an interaction with Meredith but otherwise the whole Militech thing is completely forgotten. There are non-total rewrite explanations for it but it's all a bit suspect imo.

shrike82 posted:

I don't think it was a deliberate design choice. I think it was a compromise and a way to put a good spin on the best version of the story they could get out in time.

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Dec 26, 2020

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

On that subject, why the hell do they even bother with the O2 mods, like you're almost never in water, it's dumb and pointless filler, like junk items.

Bet at some point there was going to be more underwater content, course, there is extreme lack of hazards in this game; for example, having to navigate around poison gas.

Which make for some great non-combat gigs.

Back Hack fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Dec 26, 2020

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

The game didn't really need to be any longer, I think I beat the entire thing with all the yellow side missions in about 50 hours. A 30-40 hour experience that ditched the rather pointless open world and strengthened its already pretty good story and character missions with more reactivity would have resulted in a far better product.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Khanstant posted:

What game even fulfills this promise? I remember at the end of Mass Effect 3 people being mad their choices from all three games didn't radically alter the game (most people made the same basically default choices anyway lol). The other two Mass Effects got grief for the choices not mattering much within themselves and each other. Multiple Deus Ex games end with the classic "press button, choose ending" system that lots of games follow. I think the idea of choices mattering is still a novel gimmick but the nature of it is always going to be odds with a lot of other things, not least of which is the effort and cost of making content that exists to be selectively hidden or locked off. Combining "choices" gimmick with "nebulous players-choice PC" inevitably leads to disappointment, hard enough to write a story for a character where lots of random choices and approaches still robustly tell the same story or events, but it's even harder to write that kind of story for nobody, for some random stranger. Maybe the character is a normal person who will roleplay and fit the intended scenario, maybe they're a murderous hobo who wants to walk on tables and send plates and fruit flying everywhere. Kind of hard to account for what kind of person a character is while expressly never defining that character.

Until AI and procedural systems are advanced enough to generate reactions to arbitrary players actions while maintaining some verisimilitude in the world, like some kind of crazy AI Dungeon director actively dungeon mastering a game, the "choices" + "make your own character" cannot possibly fulfill the kind of experience that makes the combo compelling.

Oh God, I never even conceived of what would happen if you just let AI Dungeon loose on like the Daggerfall engine or something. You probably could train a game to get pretty deep; especially if custom assets weren't an issue.

And then, we're probably what, 10 years out from training custom assets? From there, 10 more years until sentient bank software enslaves us all?

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Finished with my first character, female V. Loved the conclusion, though I'm slightly miffed that the final pre-credits shot was me with Panam and not my lover Judy.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Except for Judy (maybe Wokodo too but she's all via holocall) every single character important to the story that you meet in Act 1 is very quickly and unceremoniously killed off at the end of Act 1 or very soon into Act 2. Evelyn basically disappears as a character at the start of Act 2. Her only lines of voice acting in Act 2 are in the BD you go into the discover who she was stealing the chip for - maybe 50 words or less worth. You get an interaction with Meredith but otherwise the whole Militech thing is completely forgotten. There are non-total rewrite explanations for it but it's all a bit suspect imo.

I don't think it was a deliberate design choice. I think it was a compromise and a way to put a good spin on the best version of the story they could get out in time.

Yea was a bit disappointed with what they did with Meredith I get the fact shes just a ons kind of fits the corpo lifestyle, but the sex scene was weird and I kind of hoped she would reappear later in the game

I hope the DLC can be more choice focused maybe bring some characters back

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

Artelier posted:

Finished with my first character, female V. Loved the conclusion, though I'm slightly miffed that the final pre-credits shot was me with Panam and not my lover Judy.

Yup. I was pretty much just "What the gently caress are you doing here???"

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Jeff Fatwood posted:

Yup. I was pretty much just "What the gently caress are you doing here???"

That's exactly what I felt too! I was like Yeah, gonna make the most of my limited life. Alright talked to my love, and she's coming with with. Panam and I gotta lead the way, cool, no prob. Alright, we cleared the path, we're in front. My character is getting out of the Basilisk to look to the future. What a beautiful shot, why it feels like such a goodPANAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING WALKING INTO THE FRAME WHAT THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD SOLO V SHOT IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO DESERVED TO BE BY MY SIDE IN THE FINAL SHOT IT'S JUDY OR NO ONE

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

columborumble posted:

There are multiple sources that all coordinate the same story of Keanu Reeves wanting a bigger role in the game in the middle of its development and that requiring the studio to shuffle things around for him to fit (along with unverified claims by anonymous devs in interviews that production was "rebooted"), so it doesn't seem like speculation that it happened; moreso that the speculation would be on which parts were affected by the rewriting of the story.

If that's true then that's a real drat shame. I like Keanu/Johnny but I would have traded his part for more coherence and not just getting 90% of the cast from the first third of the game unceremoniously dumped. Especially because the Johnny's past stuff just got in the way on my second playthrough. Hopefully mods can make them skippable.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

That article has almost no substantive claims besides "Keanu Reeves wanted a bigger part" so translating that into "the entire script had to be rewritten because of this" is one galaxy-brained leap at this point. If I had to guess at one thing that hindered the production of CP2077, my first lead would be "the big expensive open world that barely functions."

Dec 30, 2008
Just finished the game and it seems like a lot of you are pretty much where I'm at regarding my feelings toward the game. The most disappointing thing about this game is the lack of choice throughout, because while the bugs might be fixed, they're not going go back and overhaul all their quests to add different approaches and outcomes. It's not just a lack of variance in the narrative, it's in the gameplay as well. The quests are so linear that they can't afford to bar access to anything, so wherever you find a locked door requiring a skill check, you can also find an unlocked door that there's no disadvantage to using. Skill checks in general don't actually seem to do much other than give the illusion of choice. None of the skill check dialogue options I found lead to any better outcomes. I played through the entire game with 3 intelligence and never felt like I missed out on anything because of it.

It's pretty obvious from that spiderbot quest that featured in the first E3 trailer that CDPR had a much grander vision for the game that was cut back due to time constraints. Playing through the rest of the game I noticed that every now and that character dialogue would indicate that they had planned to do more with quests but had to scale back. A good example of this from fairly early on is T-Bug. In the E3 trailer she is shown betraying you and working with Dex, in the actual game you can see all the breadcrumbs leading to this betrayal and then she is abruptly killed off screen and never brought up again . It's also just little things, like at one point an NPC asked me if I was able to open a door that wasn't locked. I assume this was intended to be an alternate route you could take if you had the right skill check, but as things got cut for time it just because the main route and whoever's job it was to implement that voice line didn't get the memo.

This game probably needed to be delayed another year and be a next gen only release. It is completely loving baffling that at any point they thought they would have this thing out in April 2020. Just a complete failure in management and game direction. I didn't hate the game, but coming from the studio who made the Witcher series I found it very disappointing.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Outside Viks clinic there's a cop cyberunner.

On the other side of the street is a bouncer guarding a locked door who you can kill without repercussions because he's a gang member. He spawns pretty often and always drops a $750 necklace.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Artelier posted:

That's exactly what I felt too! I was like Yeah, gonna make the most of my limited life. Alright talked to my love, and she's coming with with. Panam and I gotta lead the way, cool, no prob. Alright, we cleared the path, we're in front. My character is getting out of the Basilisk to look to the future. What a beautiful shot, why it feels like such a goodPANAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING WALKING INTO THE FRAME WHAT THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD SOLO V SHOT IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO DESERVED TO BE BY MY SIDE IN THE FINAL SHOT IT'S JUDY OR NO ONE

That's just how the Aldecado ending goes, although unfortunate that they only have that one way for it. But if you do the Johnny ending, then whoever you called on the phone, including Judy, should show up in your ending apartment in the shower.

So the game does take that into account... for other paths.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I didn't know about any articles my speculation is purely from playing and asking myself "Why is it like this?". A lot of things just feel really disjointed or end abruptly or go nowhere. My experience with CDPR is very much not that they are bad story tellers so my best explanation for why it's like this is that they had a total rewrite at some point and they just couldn't tie it all up with a bow by the time it had to be released.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Zaphod42 posted:

That's just how the Aldecado ending goes, although unfortunate that they only have that one way for it. But if you do the Johnny ending, then whoever you called on the phone, including Judy, should show up in your ending apartment in the shower.

So the game does take that into account... for other paths.

Oh I haven't done that, because once the game got going I set this character to be the one to live as themselves. I'll still keep the save to see how it goes but I've started a new character to go for the other ending.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

In the Johnny/Rogue ending your love interest always breaks up with you no matter what so that's somewhat disappointing.

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

exquisite tea posted:

In the Johnny/Rogue ending your love interest always breaks up with you no matter what so that's somewhat disappointing.

I think that's the whole point of it because you're choosing the fame/fortune at the expense of everyone important in your life. The game doesn't really telegraph this to you though in an obvious way (unless you pay really close attention and remember everything in your first 30h playthrough?), I chose the smash 'saka ending first because I didn't think it wouldn't make huge moral choices for you because of that. Nope! V is incredibly materialistic now, I guess.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Jeff Fatwood posted:

I think that's the whole point of it because you're choosing the fame/fortune at the expense of everyone important in your life. The game doesn't really telegraph this to you though in an obvious way (unless you pay really close attention and remember everything in your first 30h playthrough?), I chose the smash 'saka ending first because I didn't think it wouldn't make huge moral choices for you because of that. Nope! V is incredibly materialistic now, I guess.

This felt super lame to me because I originally chose to work with Johnny/Rogue because it seemed like V herself was on the verge of death + I really agreed with Johnny's principles and wanted to take down Arasaka. But like you said this was suddenly portrayed as some fame-seeking ploy. Also I guess it doesn't matter how much time you spend convincing Judy to stay in Night City, she peaces no matter what dialogue options you choose. Everything about that epilogue felt off, like it was written by somebody else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

exquisite tea posted:

This felt super lame to me because I originally chose to work with Johnny/Rogue because it seemed like V herself was on the verge of death + I really agreed with Johnny's principles and wanted to take down Arasaka. But like you said this was suddenly portrayed as some fame-seeking ploy. Also I guess it doesn't matter how much time you spend convincing Judy to stay in Night City, she peaces no matter what dialogue options you choose. Everything about that epilogue felt off, like it was written by somebody else.

Didn't have time to render the cutscenes. Had to be done by Christmas. gently caress it - just animate some holocalls.