Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

yeah, this title is A+ work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Congrats and good luck!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Congrats, new mods. Can we get this thread tag? Thanks in advance.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

I gave it a shot. Trouble with any Golduck pictures I found was that I couldn't get them together horizontally, so I compromised with the fade

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

don't replace the TNA tag, just add this one too.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Last time we thought TNA finally recovered, complete with 'Look TNA is no longer Psyduck, it's now Golduck!', it began its complete and total collapse into what it is now so let's please not get too excited.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Still, it’s no longer called TNA Wrestling.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Edward Mass posted:

Still, it’s no longer called TNA Wrestling.
You can change the name 30 times but it'll always be TNA wrestling at heart

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Old tales tell of Golduck punishing those that defiled its river. The guilty were dragged into the water and taken away.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I’m also of the opinion that should be added and not replace the current TNA tag.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I can put the request forward to admins. Are there any other tags we should add/replace while we're at it?

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Junpei Hyde posted:

I can put the request forward to admins. Are there any other tags we should add/replace while we're at it?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3945219 This used to be a sticky, and I don't know if this was going anwyhere.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

mod feedback: thank you for actually ramping up time+severity on ichibahn. mwa mwa

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
*checks Leper Colony*

Oh thank god

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

the ramp worked? we love to see it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

well the ramp did nothing to correct his actual posting, maybe the real ramp was lowering the number of posts he gets to make before the ban + month

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

For someone as lazy as ichiban the ban might actually work

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yea ok posted:

mod feedback: thank you for actually ramping up time+severity on ichibahn. mwa mwa

+1

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

yea ok posted:

Seconded and about drat time. Good work modpals

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Looks like he already unbanned himself lmao, some people's financial dedication to being called a shithead is very funny

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

For someone as lazy as ichiban the ban might actually work

he's not lazy he's a willful shithead

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i would just like to state on the record that i do not believe that ichibahn deserved to be banned for that particular post, unless it was somehow edited after the fact. i am sorry if this post offends you. i hope that you all enjoy the rest of your evening.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Seth Rollins posted:

i would just like to state on the record that i do not believe that ichibahn deserved to be banned for that particular post, unless it was somehow edited after the fact. i am sorry if this post offends you. i hope that you all enjoy the rest of your evening.

context matters

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

JUNGLE BOY posted:

context matters

came here to ask that - what is the context I have no idea what's going on in that thread

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

CommonShore posted:

came here to ask that - what is the context I have no idea what's going on in that thread

Basically Ichibahn has spent (I was going to say literal years citing problems dating back to 2017, but his rap sheet actually has him being banned for trolling in 2007 so take that further into context) years doing short low effort shitposts that are either directly trolling or otherwise just making absolutely poo poo posts. The post hit was just the latest in a pair (that I recall) of low effort poo poo posts that basically only existed to be a dick and contribute nothing. So I ended up hitting the more recent one mechanically, but it is very much a greater history of the poster.

edit: oh god now I've gone and made an actual post in this thread.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Contextually that post doesn't matter, it was a low-effort post but Ichiban has been such an awful poster for so long that they don't deserve the benefit of doubt anymore. Every time they're off probation they just end up poo poo posting again to rile people up. Ichiban needs to get legitimate therapy before being allowed back, I hate chasing poster off but they're really down the rabbit hole.

Karmic did the right thing, Ichiban needs to prove they're making an effort to improve before they're allowed on the forums again.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It was also a continuation of a weird one sided fight Ichiban seems to think they're in.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Is Yukaichiban an Ichiban alt because I only seem to have noticed Yukai trying to start poo poo across multiple threads whenever Ichiban has been banned/probed

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Is Yukaichiban an Ichiban alt because I only seem to have noticed Yukai trying to start poo poo across multiple threads whenever Ichiban has been banned/probed
no, they're a different bad poster that collocation brought here

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

JUNGLE BOY posted:

either psychotic performance art or a completely different person

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

JUNGLE BOY posted:

They're either a different poster or ichibahn going to weird lengths to hide them being the same

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ichibahn wouldn't use an alt anyway the guy takes pride in being The Worst Poster

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

i feel like i only started seeing that nitwit in this subforum this week, if so congrats all around for breaking him so efficiently if that's the case

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Critical posted:

i feel like i only started seeing that nitwit in this subforum this week, if so congrats all around for breaking him so efficiently if that's the case

I think they did a meltdown a while ago, then reemerged again very recently

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i don't think this thread should be used to witch hunt posters.

but yukaichiban, never post here again.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

JOHN CENA posted:

but yukaichiban, never post here again.

Or in the basketball thread

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Critical posted:

i only bring this up because it's real funny but their first probation was for saying a wrestler in nazi gear was hot and then they got probated at least two more times for getting mad that they were probated for calling the nazi gear hot

so be glad you missed them

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

flatluigi posted:

i only bring this up because it's real funny but their first probation was for saying a wrestler in nazi gear was hot and then they got probated at least two more times for getting mad that they were probated for calling the nazi gear hot

so be glad you missed them

Lmfao

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JOHN CENA posted:

Same

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Been a while since we've seen a meltdown of that magnitude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
What even set that off? Lol.

Still got nothing on the gamergate guy though.