Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Beautiful. Please tell me you submitted it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Why isn't it ribbed, for her pleasure?

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

goatface posted:

Why isn't it ribbed, for her pleasure?

Cause my balls are. Aren’t yours?

Are you some kind of smooth ball haver?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The tip doesn't even have a vibe in it for you both to enjoy.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yeah that seems like a fuckup gonna go ahead and not submit it to jeffery for forums integration.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Internet of Ballthings

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Wifi enabled teleballdonics

don't get hacked

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:ck5:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

goatface posted:

The tip doesn't even have a vibe in it for you both to enjoy.

Well don’t wait for the free market to snatch this opportunity out from under you; you could be on the ground floor for the BALLBRATOR or as like to call it, the EGG SCRAMBLER

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Wifi enabled teleballdonics

don't get hacked

im hacking into your balls right now

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

HACK THE PLANETNUTSACK

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Bogus Adventure posted:

Step 2: Attach the device

mods: could i get this for an av?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

ChubbyChecker posted:

mods: could i get this for an av?

Evan better: have an av that cycles back and forth between Balldo and your current av

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Lol I’ll see what I can do tomorrow I have another poster I need to fix an account for tomorrow too

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Lol I’ll see what I can do tomorrow I have another poster I need to fix an account for tomorrow too

:nice:

it's quite big though :wiggle:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

im hacking into your balls right now

heh, you'll never get past my firewall
*puts a condom over the balldo*

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Evan better: have an av that cycles back and forth between Balldo and your current av

Wasn’t there a contest for a new “stupid newbie” AV?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

AHH F/UGH posted:

Finally Pimp C's dream can be achieved:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPOw7ln7Mhk

Bogus Adventure posted:

Buy more rings

Just want to point out how well these two posts go together

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

I kinda want gang tags

Balldo Brothers
Balldo Gang
Balldo Angels
Balldo Mafia
Balldo Boys
Supreme Balldos
Balldo Brotherhood

Any better ideas?

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Motherfucker posted:

nah but they got weird lumps on the base of their dorkus that this whole weird device replicates using your human nuts for some goddamn reason.

Why do you know so much about dog dicks?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I'm still extremely skeptical of the balldo and i want some goon to give a trip report from either side of the equation. How fun would it be to gently caress a ballsack, be honest

lite_sleepr posted:

I have it on good authority that, should a goon buy a Balldo, this thread will be goldmined.

I showed the BALLDO to my girlfriend and kind of made a few indirect remarks to maybe test the waters so to speak but I got the impression she does not want to be hosed with balls.

Sorry, I tried :shrug:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I showed the BALLDO to my girlfriend and kind of made a few indirect remarks to maybe test the waters so to speak but I got the impression she does not want to be hosed with balls.

:sever:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Mine laughed so hard, and made a few jokes about it hours later... that she’s just cemented me buying a Balldo for her birthday.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

So it says the tip bit of the balldo is about the same size as the head of an average dick. I'm trying to figure out if the guy used for the ad has unusually tiny balls or whoever the tip bit is designed off has a ridiculously fat cock head.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I find myself thinking of the balldo a lot

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Your benis doesn't have beeg mushroom head?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

To balldo, or balldon't? That is the question

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Olympic Mathlete posted:

So it says the tip bit of the balldo is about the same size as the head of an average dick. I'm trying to figure out if the guy used for the ad has unusually tiny balls or whoever the tip bit is designed off has a ridiculously fat cock head.

This is what turned my gf off about it. It looks huge in the pic, like soup can circumference.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Colonel Cancer posted:

Your benis doesn't have beeg mushroom head?

lol during the lowtax troubles people were posting all kinds of hosed up dicks one of them had a head that was like bigger than the dick.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lol during the lowtax troubles people were posting all kinds of hosed up dicks one of them had a head that was like bigger than the dick.

ah, memories

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Olympic Mathlete posted:

:smug:

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Be more assertive and less vague.

"Hey, do you wanna be penetrated vaginally by a marital aid affixed to my scrotum?"

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
".. and then provide a short review of the experience for an ancient comedy forum?"

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
Emphasis on short

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You would need to run a control experiment where you try to thumb your balls in there.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
What about dudes with really long sacks, like dip in the pool? Do they just have to keep strapping on more and more bands?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

What about dudes with really long sacks, like dip in the pool? Do they just have to keep strapping on more and more bands?

yes, it's a terrible burden for us

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Olympic Mathlete posted:

this is deeply troubling. I won't put my balls in any non-chode 'do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

How are those of us over 30 supposed to use this? How are there not more models?

A distended version?