Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Big Boy Brad

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I don't understand how armor works. I have the legendary cyberware that adds like a thousand and I wear whatever the most armor clothes are because it means my guy always looks really funny, but I largely still die to like one shot because all my points are intelligence and cool. I don't think I can craft armadillos. I don't really care either way because mostly the gangoons or whoever never see me while I'm hacking their brains.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I did spend almost my entire playthrough so far with only 3 body until a vending machine asked me to move a dumpster and I had to add one extra point.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

this is basically what i thought wormskull looked like for a long rear end time

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

a Loving Dog posted:

That's Edwin.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

Me too, until I saw a picture of his lithe foot stepping on a donut in the Christopher Dorner manhunt mega thread.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

:black101:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

wandering around the world of cycberpunk 2077 taking screenshots of imp zone posters

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
There's only one hot woman in this game (Judy) and they never beat the obesity epidemic in 2077

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Me too, until I saw a picture of his lithe foot stepping on a donut in the Christopher Dorner manhunt mega thread.

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

SpaceAceJase posted:

There's only one hot woman in this game (Judy)

*remembering the lore* Ah, Hizke.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i swear every one of those police scanner things i do, twelve more of them pop up all of a sudden. i'm going to be playing this game until i die.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

i swear every one of those police scanner things i do, twelve more of them pop up all of a sudden. i'm going to be playing this game until i die.

this is what's burning me out, but maybe one day i'll put on the Powerful Joe Rogan Experience and go HAM on some night city baddies, helping the cops FTW

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I skipped all the blue markers until i was more or less out of content.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

they started out being the question marks in velen of witcher 3 and by the time i have inevitably cleared all of them, they are going to feel like the question marks of skellige.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I did every blue marker, and every gig and side job. Only thing left on the map was the cars because I couldn’t be bothered to grind out the money for all of them. The game’s combat is fun and I loved all the little lore drops in each encounter so it never felt like a chore to clear it all and was just a fun way to kill time between main missions and major side stories

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I've started buying the cars as I go because I don't like having the markers on my map, but I don't know how I'm going to afford them all without going into crafting.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I really hate that the cars have the same map icon as actual side missions lol

VigilantePrime
Sep 18, 2008
Agreed with mantis blades being op, though by the end of the game everything i was using would crush any encounter so I just started using whatever was most fun. I think my favorite was running through slicing everyone with a knife, then turning around to see them doubled over and vomiting while they died from poison inmediately.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The stun baton was the most fun melee weapon I think.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I've been using the giant purple dildo and really enjoying it.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Amazon delivers my Collector's Edition of this on Wednesday, can't wait! Been jealous reading about all you guys playing it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

yeah i fuckin bet you have

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

been playing this game long enough to clear like three of the areas and not once do I recall running into a dildo, despite the reviews implying nthat the city was overflowing with them. i think overall it actually has less sexual content than witcher 3

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

been playing this game long enough to clear like three of the areas and not once do I recall running into a dildo, despite the reviews implying nthat the city was overflowing with them. i think overall it actually has less sexual content than witcher 3
They patched them all out.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Best questline in the game wound up being the 4 part guided meditation braindances

10/10 would listen to outside of the game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

you get a dildo bat early on in the game if you bone a certain NPC

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ah..... I think I engineered that NPcs death. whoops

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

tao of lmao posted:

The stun baton was the most fun melee weapon I think.

this was true until i got the golden bat. very satisfying sound effect for it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Jenny Agutter posted:

this was true until i got the golden bat. very satisfying sound effect for it

trying to make a ness player character but winding up with a tiny middle aged balding guy like the rest of the cyberkids

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I liked just the plain old katanas, the way lopped-off heads and limbs go sailing through the air is really satisfying. Both the katanas and the mantis blades are especially fun once you stack some attack speed bonuses and you’re tearing multiple enemies apart in seconds

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

The legendary iconic dildo is skin coloured and it’s actually really strong.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Still trying to figure out if this was on purpose.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Every time i have to use one of those i lol