Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Frank Frank posted:

Their necks seem to be particularly vulnerable. Aim for the weak spot.

Electricity is effective against balls.

Perfect snipe :cool:

Captain Kosmos fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jan 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Believe me! I know steaks! [chars steaks until nearly charcoal and reaches for the Hunt's]

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

pro starcraft loser posted:

lol imagine being a domestic terrorist and throwing your life away for a big wet baby that soils himself and doesn't give a poo poo about you.

Yeah that has been the one thing that has continued to confuse me. Why die on a hill for Trump of all people?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lol imagine being a domestic terrorist and throwing your life away for a big wet baby that soils himself and doesn't give a poo poo about you.

Goons, I know I'm a poo poo poster, but you don't have to go to these lengths. Just let Jeff know you hate my posts. It'll be ok.

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

Mozi posted:

trump: "my fellow americans, i just pooped my pants."

STAY TUNED!

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Pick posted:

i'm saying they can't do it faster and there are reasons why things can't be done in like 24 hrs, especially since there's something in place to tide it over that can be done immediately

HOWEVER the 25th is clearly broken for at least 2 reasons: 1. the cabinet may be toadies and 2. if the president hears about it he can immediately fire his disloyal cabinet members and prevent it

frankly, America was completely unprepared for a mad king.

To be fair, it would be really hard to design a method of removing a mentally unstable President quickly by people who are not aligned with the President that would not also be really easy to abuse.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

I said come in! posted:

Yeah that has been the one thing that has continued to confuse me. Why die on a hill for Trump of all people?

The psychology that has allowed millions to be duped into thinking that trmpq is the second coming of Jesus will be studied for decades to come.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

pixaal posted:

oh no what ever shall we do?

going by capitol police example, absolutely nothing

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Buckle up:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/11/politics/house-democrats-impeachment-plans/index.html

quote:

The single impeachment article, which was introduced when the House gaveled into a brief pro-forma session Monday, points to Trump's repeated false claims that he won the election and his speech to the crowd on January 6 before pro-Trump rioters breached the Capitol. It also cited Trump's call with the Georgia Republican secretary of state where the President urged him to "find" enough votes for Trump to win the state.

"In all this, President Trump gravely endangered the security of the United States and its institutions of Government," the resolution says. "He threatened the integrity of the democratic system, interfered with the peaceful transition of power, and imperiled a coequal branch of Government. He thereby betrayed his trust as President, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States."

The resolution, which was introduced by Democrats David Cicilline of Rhode Island, Jamie Raskin of Maryland and Ted Lieu of California, also cited the Constitution's 14th Amendment, noting that it "prohibits any person who has 'engaged in insurrection or rebellion against' the United States" from holding office.

Need to get a list of idiots who voted against the 25th Amendment resolution

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I love that America never considered that a madman would become president because "we're better than that"

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I said come in! posted:

Cult leaders can be ugly and dumb as sin, just look at L Ron Hubbard.

Trump's word salad way of talking means that people read way more into his words than he does. Something like "We're doing it, quite big in fact, and it's a lotta guys that are helping with that, that's what they've told me." suddenly becomes "I have armies of wizards standing by at my commands to turn all the Democrats into statues" if you're dumb enough.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

Mozi posted:

trump: "my fellow americans, i just pooped my pants."

Trump must be so annoyed that he has to make words with his mouth

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

QuarkJets posted:

Trump eats new york pizza with a knife and fork like some loving tourist from nebraska

lock him up

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

NSFW

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

A Fancy Hat posted:

Just heard that AOC was trying to get something passed that would force Trump to "walk down a slight incline unaided" or else he's no longer President.

Backup plan is what's known as the "Glass of Water Challenge", but I can't find any historical precedent for that one.

LET'S HAVE TRIAL BY SLOPED RAMP!!!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Birthed from rebelling against an empire with a mad king. You'd think the potential for decline into madness would have been considered.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

LOL @ mitch betting trump wont do more terrible things for the GOP’s popularity before the end of his term.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I love that America never considered that a madman would become president because "we're better than that"

Technically, that was what "Hamilton Electors" were supposed to be. The Constitution was also written with the idea that political parties wouldn't develop, and this was laid out in many of The Federalist Papers. Of course, they would go on to join political parties because lmao.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Thanks, the election night downfall parody's really made my dad lol, he'll love this one too.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Proteus Jones posted:

I mean, I know her name (Mamie) but that's about it. FLOTUS was pretty much a non-entity, reduced to things like book-clubs and hosting WH parties until Nancy Reagan I think.

I mean Edith Wilson was effectively president for a few years.

Eleanor Roosevelt was a big deal too.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Is any of this affecting GOP popularity? PRetty sure the way the conservative system works is the more terrible embarrassing things that go down, the more they dig in.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Megillah Gorilla posted:

What? Who the gently caress do they think is trying to flee?

Oh, it's Clinton, isn't it.

It's Sasha

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

spunkshui posted:

LOL @ mitch betting trump wont do more terrible things for the GOP’s popularity before the end of his term.

What's a little inciting a murderous mob between friends?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Sir John Falstaff posted:

To be fair, it would be really hard to design a method of removing a mentally unstable President quickly by people who are not aligned with the President that would not also be really easy to abuse.

Yeah. The issue here, as always, is the republicans. They refuse to break with him or take this as seriously as it actually is because they're either blood gargling maniacs or are beholden to those same blood gargling maniacs. We've seen what constitutes a dire line that can't be crossed and demands removal of office from them already, anything from saluting while holding a coffee cup to having a consulate be attacked. If it was possible for people opposed to the president to remove them quickly while they were still supported by allies, Obama would've been out as soon as he ordered arugula.

I suppose a non-partisan fitness board or something could be some way to help here, but there's nothing in american history that has actually ever been non-partisan.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Imagine trying that, failing and either getting killed/going to jail for life, and then Trump drops dead anyways from a McDonald's flavored barge of lard in his arteries and a Big Gulp sized dookie in his drawers.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Talk about a post-Brexit Christmas dinner

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Sir John Falstaff posted:

Eh, in parliamentary systems a vote of no confidence is just a normal thing. It's not like it happens all the time, but it's just a normal parliamentary motion. Hell, if you can't pass a budget in parliament, your entire government has to go.

My American friends, it's not a big deal to fire your head of government. He's just some guy. It's actually weird that America never did it in 200+ years.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

ben shapino posted:

Healthy chud nutsack goes to Washington, gets pumped with massive shot of tazer, doesn’t feel good and changes – DEATH. Many such cases!

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

What’s the deal with this picture? I looks like a professional plating, but the steak is still overdone and they stuck the pieces in dollops of puréed yam?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Flowers for QAnon posted:

What’s the deal with this picture? I looks like a professional plating, but the steak is still overdone and they stuck the pieces in dollops of puréed yam?

Trump hotel fine cuisine

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol that the right is still going :rolleyes: God, you libs are being waaaaay paranoid about this! It's not like he's actually put himself in power for life! You're being so overly sensitive. I mean the real crime is that Trump was banned from Twitter

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Grondoth posted:

Trump hotel fine cuisine

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Flowers for QAnon posted:

when did professional plating start to look like a little kid setting up their hot dogs and carrots to dip into ketchup plates

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Shanghaied posted:

My American friends, it's not a big deal to fire your head of government. He's just some guy.

No, he is the idiot king.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
had the urge to look up a coworker i suspected of being a chud. it took 5 minutes to find his 16k tweet twitter where he is screaming about donald trump being banned :thumbsup:

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Some Chuds on TheDonald seem to think Trump will speak on Fox in about two hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsWgG11iiCw

who's taking bets on what this conference is gonna be? unhinged lunatic ramblings? civil war 2: chud blood boogaloo?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

TheAardvark posted:

had the urge to look up a coworker i suspected of being a chud. it took 5 minutes to find his 16k tweet twitter where he is screaming about donald trump being banned :thumbsup:

You should report it to HR.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Frank Frank posted:

I doubt it. He's going to try really hard to cover his rear end right now. Place your bets as to what this will be:

A) Meek concession. Request not to impeach blaming democrats for divisiveness

B) Trump's resignation on live TV

C) Incoherent rambling because he can't shitpost on twitter anymore

(I'm going with C)

Then why choose somewhere in Texas with symbolic power and proximity to a number of chuddy border patrol types? I don't think he'll call for civil war, but I do think he'll dog whistle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RunningOnEmpty
Nov 1, 2005
Because I work hard for the money...bitch.

the stuff of nightmares.