Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Glumwheels posted:

Imagine thinking mconnell will compromise or work across the aisle, like what are these two idiots thinking

They're thinking "what is going on, they're about to treat donald trump like a black person" except in their heads they use a different word for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scary! Too
Apr 10, 2020

Brap

What a stupid loving country

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Glumwheels posted:

Imagine thinking mconnell will compromise or work across the aisle, like what are these two idiots thinking

litearlly any goon in cspam can give better advice than that dumb glasses gently caress daschle

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

whats this thing about feeding your cats bad food?

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
how it started -> how it's going

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
plinkey feeds his cats his food. this is anumal cruelty. I have called cpc. say bye bye

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Sometimes I feel like our once (maybe twice?) impeached president, pointing up, staring straight into the sun during an eclipse, it’s all so bright

good job america it’s the dumbest poo poo imaginable, all around

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

from crack ping to crap king

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Scary! Too posted:

What a stupid loving country

great content though

BIG HORNY COW
Apr 11, 2003
Nikos Halkias

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I'll join you on the crazy boat. I think McConnell wants to knife him he just needs cover

That’s why it will never happen. Knifing trump requires some level of personal responsibility and consequences and the entire party is composed of the kind of craven filth that would make wormtongue look heroic. Every single Republican has wanted him to knife him since 2015 it ain’t happening. He could nuke the entire us and somehow they’d still be spinning it and 2 days later fox’s top story would be cancel culture and some centrist poo poo lib would explain the nuke targeting powers are absolute and while deplorable the 100 million dead isn’t technically illegal also impeachment is a political process not a legal one.

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000
I am a slimey vat of concentrated stupidity

Fun Shoe

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I'll join you on the crazy boat. I think McConnell wants to knife him he just needs cover

The gop has to get on the right side of big money donors fast or they're going to spend many years as a minority party. It takes money to win elections and the maga money is going to specific candidates and their dedicated grifters going forward.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao

Toxoplasmid
May 18, 2004

Sorry to post this again but I'm crack-pinging here

I think this is my favourite future Pulitzer nomination because it so beautifully captures the pure emotion of someone in full raging Q mode without the need for any of the associated flags, symbols or signature clothing. The subtle implication that the damage to the glass is from him smashing his head into it or something, is just the icing on the cake lol.
This is without even discussing the abject terror in the eyes of the cop on the other side lol
What a great photo

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

One of my cats is now laying on my leg in my bed because I started letting him do that in the morning before I got up but tonight he decided that was his thing so I think I am going to have to sleep like this

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Is this a consequence of ongoing mental illness or the social media feedback loop?

I know, I know...

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ideology is very powerful

Scary! Too
Apr 10, 2020

Brap

Qurnah posted:

great content though

Can’t argue with this though

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

IffyNewtz posted:

I think this is my favourite future Pulitzer nomination because it so beautifully captures the pure emotion of someone in full raging Q mode without the need for any of the associated flags, symbols or signature clothing. The subtle implication that the damage to the glass is from him smashing his head into it or something, is just the icing on the cake lol.
This is without even discussing the abject terror in the eyes of the cop on the other side lol
What a great photo

hereeeeeeeeeeee's queeyyy!!!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

nvm found an answer

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

i uh....

i think the president might have brain worms

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/stevemullis/status/1348843416604602369

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

deathbysnusnu posted:

That’s why it will never happen. Knifing trump requires some level of personal responsibility and consequences and the entire party is composed of the kind of craven filth that would make wormtongue look heroic. Every single Republican has wanted him to knife him since 2015 it ain’t happening. He could nuke the entire us and somehow they’d still be spinning it and 2 days later fox’s top story would be cancel culture and some centrist poo poo lib would explain the nuke targeting powers are absolute and while deplorable the 100 million dead isn’t technically illegal also impeachment is a political process not a legal one.

I guess the question is what are they afraid of more -- being terrorized by petit bourgeois Mark Levin listeners or losing millions of dollars of ExxonMobil-GoldmanSachs-ChaseFreedomCard money? I think its second one

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Fix posted:

Ah good, he already absorbed the new narrative.
there's never a new narrative to the narcissist, it's always the same narrative

from here

quote:

The worst thing is that narcissists have a way to force those in their social environment to absorb those projections and accept them as their identity. That’s what projective identification is about.

Projective identification – how the narcissist forces you to identify with his or her projection

In addition to their use of brutal psychological force to persuade you that you are the culprit where they are actually the one who should rethink their behaviour, the narcissists infect the entire social surroundings the two of you inhabit with their delusional reality. They make everyone believe that you are the person that they project onto you.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
were we getting DDOS'd or did BIG TECH try to take us down?

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

IffyNewtz posted:

What a great photo

I had never seen this, I just assumed it was from a movie at first glance. Thanks

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Capital demands tribute

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

:d2a:

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Thoatse posted:

from crack ping to crap king

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

The alternative is to admit that it was his supporters who did it. Since he can't do that without also saying it was justified, it's either antifa or iranians.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Brogeoisie posted:

I guess the question is what are they afraid of more -- being terrorized by petit bourgeois Mark Levin listeners or losing millions of dollars of ExxonMobil-GoldmanSachs-ChaseFreedomCard money? I think its second one

Because obviously the shining beacons of ethical capitalism listed above are acting in good faith and won’t immediately bankroll chuds in 6 months when more tax cuts are part of the 2022 agenda?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Knight posted:

Is this a consequence of ongoing mental illness or the social media feedback loop?

I know, I know...

i went and looked it up to see if it was a joke or something and it sounds like he was in therapy and on antidepressants since childhood stemming from abandonment issues over being adopted, was vegan for a while, got fed up with not being "vegan enough" for the community, and then switched to eating entire fast food menus on camera to feed a crippling need for attention

so basically trump

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
i got out of my car at the recycling station earlier today without realising that the rain mixed with the snow on the ground had turned into a mushy icy surface and as i slipped and fell out of my car face first into the cold murky ice all i could think of was; temreup

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

IffyNewtz posted:

What a great photo

wait this picture is real?

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

IffyNewtz posted:

What a great photo
Haha it really is a great photo

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Sad Billionaire posted:

The alternative is to admit that it was his supporters who did it. Since he can't do that without also saying it was justified, it's either antifa or iranians.

I heard iran is funding both antifa and al qaeda

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/thelateempire/status/1347386612041142274
literally

Scary! Too
Apr 10, 2020

Brap

Wrex Ruckus posted:

I had never seen this, I just assumed it was from a movie at first glance. Thanks

It’s a screencap from True Detective

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

2DCAT posted:

I heard iran is funding both antifa and al qaeda

Been hearing similar things about Cuba. Very sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddlySpecificGuy
Jan 11, 2021

by Cyrano4747
[img] screenshot_20210112-070923_chrome-jpg [/img]