Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

endlessmonotony posted:

What does "annihilistic" mean here?

idk. it's probably i word i just made up. i got a vaccination and my mind and body are all out of whack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Roosevelt posted:

idk. it's probably i word i just made up. i got a vaccination and my mind and body are all out of whack.

that'll be the autism

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
Re: the turner diaries - The vast majority of people who read it today are reading it to understand the origins of the white power/militia movement. It's more or less required reading for people looking to understand white supremacy in America.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Roosevelt posted:

You got a covid vaccine?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

mystes posted:

You got a covid vaccine?

get em! harvest their vaccine blood!

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!

qirex posted:

lol trump the scheduling team forgot to double check google maps again

Donald Trump visiting the city where a small group of armed yokels attempting to break away from the established government heroically died fighting back endless waves of Mexicans, killing many more than were troops stationed there, right after attempt #1 at overthrowing the US Government and on the cusp of attempt #2 is...concerning.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
my stepsister (~35) took her mom to get one and they just gave her one too since she was in the room lol. idk if you've had the first does are you entitled to the second even if you're not in the 1st wave or w/e

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

mystes posted:

You got a covid vaccine?

no, TDAP vaccine. i'm probably 200 millionth in line for the covid one

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

my stepsister (~35) took her mom to get one and they just gave her one too since she was in the room lol. idk if you've had the first does are you entitled to the second even if you're not in the 1st wave or w/e

lol pretend i posted the chart showing that most people havent actually got the 2nd dose on time. cant find it.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Roosevelt posted:

no, TDAP vaccine. i'm probably 200 millionth in line for the covid one
Oh well hopefully we'll be able to get it by 2027 or so.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

if you want a debate, cspam is not the place you want to click on

i just want the funniest twitters quoted so I can have a laff

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
cspam is good D&D fuckin sucks

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lol if you don't curate your cspam experience

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
let me go to D&D and talk to a bunch of decorum rear end liberals

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

SmokaDustbowl posted:

let me go to D&D and talk to a bunch of decorum rear end liberals

lol

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

decorum rear end liberals, also known as the mods of cspam

the leftist forum where you post leftist thought and then eat a week off because the mods think direct action is icky

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Kazinsal posted:

decorum rear end liberals, also known as the mods of cspam

the leftist forum where you post leftist thought and then eat a week off because the mods think direct action is icky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbD1XDhKr8U

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
You're allowed to imply "be gay do crimes" for nonviolent crimes all you want, you just can't say it.

Fine line to walk, but that's the difference between prosecutable speech and not if you're anything but the President. Or a journalist. Or just some random right-winger.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
oh wow they finally searched the congress dudes that kept setting off the metal detectors in congress tonight

you'll never believe what they were packing

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Jonny 290 posted:

oh wow they finally searched the congress dudes that kept setting off the metal detectors in congress tonight

:kiss:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

klosterdev posted:

Donald Trump visiting the city where a small group of armed yokels attempting to break away from the established government heroically died fighting back endless waves of Mexicans, killing many more than were troops stationed there, right after attempt #1 at overthrowing the US Government and on the cusp of attempt #2 is...concerning.

oh wow, someone remembered the alamo

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Jonny 290 posted:

lmao

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

infernal machines posted:

oh wow, someone remembered the alamo

the who

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

no, they were pretty good. also british

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jonny 290 posted:

:jiggled:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Jonny 290 posted:

lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

akadajet posted:

i just want the funniest twitters quoted so I can have a laff
well friend i have a thread for you

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Jonny 290 posted:

no loving way

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

ladies and gentlemen, the democrats
https://twitter.com/Politics1com/status/1349165315196903425

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

what the gently caress i thought she already announced she was retiring

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
liches ain't poo poo but bones and tricks

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
replies indicate it doesn't mean she is running, just a formality to transfer money from her campaign.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

PIZZA.BAT posted:

what the gently caress i thought she already announced she was retiring

hopefully she’ll be doing more than that

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Jonny 290 posted:

lot of ball related injuries going around capitol hill these days, makes sense to be protected

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fart simpson posted:

hopefully she’ll be doing more than that

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibDv77P7YVk

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

this is fuckin sick bro thanks

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lmao they're all going to start shooting each other.

https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/1349159492383100928
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/1349159807471788032
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/1349162337568227328
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/1349162862963527690
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/1349163558743977988
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/1349174323517526020

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Lmao they're all going to start shooting each other.

you have to admit, that's one way to top the events of last wednesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

what the gently caress

I went to visit my parents, in country, and I had to go into the full body scanner and got taken aside while they searched my carry-on bag and sniffed it with some kind of drug or bomb wand