Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Regarde Aduck posted:

One explains the other. In that when most people 'hate' something it's not because of facts. It's unfamiliar so it's bad. Not sure why this is confusing. You're American, a country full of people who've never been outside it's borders but know they hate everything out there.

Great. Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Can't wait for after the vote and we get a second presidential press release angrily walking back the previous one including the name and address of every rep that voted to impeach

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Powered Descent posted:

Thanks. Been splitting my attention, I'm allegedly at work right now, lol

You haven't missed anything. The rest of us ruined our brains to listen to this poo poo show. It was stupid, and now I am not entirely sure I care anymore if Trumps chuds try this again.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
What, they are still speaking on my stream.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Remember when a congressman interrupted the president during a state of the union to shout "YOU LIE!"? I won't tell you which party the guy was a part of, but it starts with "republican" and ends with "terrorism"

Anyways, it's time to heal from the republicans being in charge lol

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
4 GOP Yes votes so far

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

I was kinda hoping the guy managed to hide it somewhere so he could pass it on to his children like a secret heirloom. Of course that was before I saw the video of him cheering on a group of people mercilessly beating a cop on the ground. gently caress this guy, I hope they throw the book at him.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

jokes posted:

Remember when a congressman interrupted the president during a state of the union to shout "YOU LIE!"? I won't tell you which party the guy was a part of, but it starts with "republican" and ends with "terrorism"

Anyways, it's time to heal from the republicans being in charge lol

once again lol

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

Right now they are doing proxy votes because a bunch of members got covid thanks to republicans, and the riot.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

steinrokkan posted:

Is it the people reading off the votes of those not present?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

https://i.imgur.com/XIhmMkB.mp4

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Put this in a museum please

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

New game mode added to Call of Duty, capture the speaker of the house's lectern.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Lmao does that mean Ali Alexander doesn't get his money?

https://givesendgo.com/ali

Double lol that his begging video that's embedded there was also banned

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
lmao the Republicans, who were in mortal danger last Wednesday from Trump's chud army, are voting to say trump is innocent of inciting a seditious attack on the US capitol.

It's like watching a psychopath swing a knife at your throat and then swearing up and down to the judge that he had no knife nor did he swing it, and that he's totally innocent and you should absolutely give the psychopath his knife back.

Good work, team!

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

I appreciate that all these 2nd amendment is to protect us, rugged individualism, liberty and death before tyranny and life poo poo eaters in the House showed that as soon and there was the smallest hint of danger to themselves they're perfectly willing to accept a dictator who is threatening to kill them.

edit I mean I knew it all along, but it's good to have proof.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I never understood the "time remaining" for these.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
LOL the fasces behind the speaker.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

I think we as a nation should move on from outdated principles like 'allowing the republican party to exist'

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

lmao the Republicans, who were in mortal danger last Wednesday from Trump's chud army, are voting to say trump is innocent of inciting a seditious attack on the US capitol.

It's like watching a psychopath swing a knife at your throat and then swearing up and down to the judge that he had no knife nor did he swing it, and that he's totally innocent and you should absolutely give the psychopath his knife back.

Good work, team!

that is called codependency, collaborators lie and call it that anyway.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Hazo posted:

I never understood the "time remaining" for these.

It's precovid just ignore it

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Republicans instead want a committee to look into what happened with the riots, but I promise you they do not want this. I think one is still happening, but when it does they are going to get real quiet real fast.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Vic posted:

LOL the fasces behind the speaker.

...that's been a symbol of our republic/legislative branch since the foundation of the republic.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
I guess they're voting and there's more Nay's than Yea's, neat.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

I can't can TOTALLY believe this where we are in American politics.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

how many vote are expected in this thing? are everyone and the proxies accounted for?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Up to five GOP yeas. The bipartisan support has moved into the OVERWHELMING territory.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

very cool country where the president publicly lies every day up until he incites a riot based on those lies

then a week later his sniveling fans vote on party lines to not punish him

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I said come in! posted:

These Republicans are pure loving cowards.

https://twitter.com/blainecapatch/status/1349442946358071301?s=19

Just incredible how badly they need these phony jobs.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
A reminder nutballs still believe Trump is going to be president and arrest everyone.

https://twitter.com/magalawbrian/st...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

suuma posted:

I guess they're voting and there's more Nay's than Yea's, neat.

Well it's time for us to move forward and heal.

Also the president is increasingly isolated and needs some support.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I said come in! posted:

Republicans instead want a committee to look into what happened with the riots, but I promise you they do not want this. I think one is still happening, but when it does they are going to get real quiet real fast.

No way

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

The Last Call posted:

A reminder nutballs still believe Trump is going to be president and arrest everyone.

well yeah he is

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
Blowjob = Impeachment
Attempt to overthrown democracy and invade the Capitol = lol iunno man, uhm, 'Nay'?

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

The Last Call posted:

"Inauguration"

"Constitution"

"Not Committing Treason"

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Blowjob = Impeachment
Attempt to overthrown democracy and invade the Capitol = lol iunno man, uhm, 'Nay'?

And it only took about 20 years

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

I said come in! posted:

They are used to Trump kicking a dog on national TV or setting a baby on fire whenever poo poo like this happens so it cycles out of the news in a day. It's a stall tactic hoping something else takes attention from it all.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Well it's time for us to move forward and heal.

Also the president is increasingly isolated and needs some support.

Whoa, how isolated is he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hazo posted:

very cool country where the president publicly lies every day up until he incites a riot based on those lies

then a week later his sniveling fans vote on party lines to not punish him

How could he have inside it if it was already planned?