Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

otoh the rest of us are going to die alone and be forgotten 15 mins after covid takes us but at least the yosparents will get a nice funeral and memorial web sight

I could give less of a poo poo if I am remembered for all the stupid things I've done on this planet.
Better to have bought my ticket and taken the ride imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
my kids will have to carry my remains around in some ark-like contrivance.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
yeah, clear sides so that people can see me. like lenin.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
and according to their will, target track jacket will be cremated and buried in a ticket to ride game box

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Jonny 290 posted:

otoh the rest of us are going to die alone and be forgotten 15 mins after covid takes us but at least the yosparents will get a nice funeral and memorial web sight

he is survived by his cat and his posts

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Chris Knight posted:

and according to their will, target track jacket will be cremated and buried in a ticket to ride game box

I'd be happily donated as tree mulch by whomever survives my worthless corpse. :)

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Target Track Jacket posted:

I am truly empathetic to all YOSPOSters with childes during these poo poo times because I have a cow orker whose kid is a fuckin' scream machine all day during calls and we hear it in the background and it breaks my heart :(

we should go back to ye olde dayes where they made pacifiers with opiates in them

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i wish my remains to be pressed into several JO crystals

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

my kids will have to carry my remains around in some ark-like contrivance.
phylactery, bay-bee

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

get me off in this wack rear end crystal prison

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I'd be happily donated as tree mulch by whomever survives my worthless corpse. :)

unironically same

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

President Beep posted:

unironically same

who cares what you think. youre dead

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

who cares what you think. youre dead

your posts definitely make this place seem like hell!!!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

im gonna die before you and tell saint peter not to let u in heaven.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PokeJoe posted:

get me off in this jack off crystal prison

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

President Beep posted:

im gonna die before you

yeah we know. your old.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

yeah we know. your old.

his old what?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

his old body. and mind

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i’m not old, I’m wizened.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
beep puts the itch in eldritch

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

got that resting lich face

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I think y'all are going to live a long time. Isn't rotor like 900 years old?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if i'm not in a fulfilling relationship by my 50th birthday i am going to take up the sport of extreme solo no-harness no-helmet white pine logging. I've got a lot of time till then though.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

haven’t you already given up on the relationship thing?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Till i get my head right and get out of the foreclosure credit hit. Ain't no decent woman gonna date a man with 200 credit score, and ain't no 200 credit score gonna get a decent woman.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

my credit score is 602

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mine is 69

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

just write "negotiable" in the credit score field

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

oh wait capital ones credit score estimator thing says it jumped from 602 up to 671 since the last time i checked. that sounds about right

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

PokeJoe posted:

credit score:  yes  

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

my 芝麻信用 credit score is 679. n7ce

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

PokeJoe posted:

my tactic for renting a place in Portland after i move is 'look i'm going through a divorce and 2020 was hell. My credit score is garbage but look at this checking account balance. Skip the credit check and i'll pay you an extra month up front'

from what ive heard this has a good chance of success with smaller portland landlords

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

you'll probably be fine with just a computer toucher paystub

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

personally hoping to get dumped in a swamp and consumed by critters

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I want the mushroom spore suit

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

fart simpson posted:

oh wait capital ones credit score estimator thing says it jumped from 602 up to 671 since the last time i checked. that sounds about right

they jump around a lot based on how much your credit card balance is at the end of a month; mine is +/- 20 from a baseline depending on how much i put on the credit card in a given month. it tanked 60 points when i had to replace my roof over the summer and had 13 kilobucks on it when the statement period closed but was back to baseline the following month after the payment cleared.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

my tactic for renting a place in Portland after i move is 'look i'm going through a divorce and 2020 was hell. My credit score is garbage but look at this checking account balance. Skip the credit check and i'll pay you an extra month up front'

from what ive heard this has a good chance of success with smaller portland landlords
yeah, this will work with basically any small landlord anywhere. even without offering to pay an extra month.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Midjack posted:

they jump around a lot based on how much your credit card balance is at the end of a month; mine is +/- 20 from a baseline depending on how much i put on the credit card in a given month. it tanked 60 points when i had to replace my roof over the summer and had 13 kilobucks on it when the statement period closed but was back to baseline the following month after the payment cleared.

i hardly use credit cards at all because i don’t live in the us and i don’t have any debt. i think this change was because i recently signed up for the $0.99 per month icloud thing and have been running it through a credit card and paying it off immediately, which is at least using a credit card more than basically never

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

fart simpson posted:

i hardly use credit cards at all because i don’t live in the us and i don’t have any debt. i think this change was because i recently signed up for the $0.99 per month icloud thing and have been running it through a credit card and paying it off immediately, which is at least using a credit card more than basically never

that's plausible. the credit score the bank website shows you is mostly for novelty purposes anyway; there's a different one that gets looked at when you apply for a loan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I think y'all are going to live a long time. Isn't rotor like 900 years old?

he lives according to the old person rules in the old testament