Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Grondoth posted:

HE CALLED THEM TO TELL THEM THAT

Oh man, I forgot about that!!!

What is it about Diaper Don and big water?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

I thought George Conway had promised to stop dunking on Tirmpf for the sake of his marriage?

I guess the hate-loving is just too good to give up.

"Say it! Say it, you loving RINO!"

"Trump is a loving moron!"

"Get your cuckservative rear end over here, George!"

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Strong Sauce posted:

was looking for something in the old thread and found this banger

Sorry I know this was a billon pages ago but I have to point out that's a verb

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Outrail posted:

Fran Drescher would make a fantastic press secretary.

Unironically agree

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
homeboy should resign and let Mike P. pardon him, that's what i'd do if i were in his isolated, wet condition

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

old beast lunatic posted:

Her voice is more annoying than nails on a chalkboard but it's a vast improvement on Keiely mechaannananananay

"MisTA PrEsideeeent"

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Bogus Adventure posted:

Oh man, I forgot about that!!!

What is it about Diaper Don and big water?

I dunno, but I just had an idea: I'd bet we could stop tornadoes if we nuked them.

WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS!? Am I a genius and everyone else is a moron??

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

As a primarily BYOB poster will I still get activated when Trump activates GBS?

No. The strategic reserve of BYOB posters is too valuable to risk.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
next time trump does a "no violence" video they should pan over to the guys holding guns on him

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

smoobles posted:

homeboy should resign and let Mike P. pardon him, that's what i'd do if i were in his isolated, wet condition

Nah, Trump still owes us an Infrastructure Week

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Grondoth posted:

HE CALLED THEM TO TELL THEM THAT

imagine being the leader of a country allied with the united states only to have the president call you up at 4 AM to ramble about his electoral college map and tarrifs and water

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

quote:

I used to go into meetings with a list of four to five things I needed to talk to him about, and I quickly learned that if I got to three, it was a home run, and I realized getting two that were meaningful was probably the best objective. So I began to adjust what I went into a meeting with and what I attempted to explain and describe, and then I started taking charts and pictures with me because I found that those seemed to hold his attention better. If I could put a photo or a picture in front of him or a map or a piece of paper that had two big bullet points on it, he would focus on that, and I could build on that. Just sitting and trying to have a conversation as you and I are having just doesn’t work.
rofl he is an 8 year old child

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Saoshyant posted:

I dunno, but I just had an idea: I'd bet we could stop tornadoes if we nuked them.

WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS!? Am I a genius and everyone else is a moron??

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

donald trump was president of the united states for four years and in that time he never figured out how tarrifs work

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Shanghaied posted:

Just lmao at the perfect system designed by the Founding Fathers (PBUT), that just constantly, like 10% of the times, puts election losers into the White House.

It may not be perfect, but it is definitely working as intended.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Maybe be day trump will progress from the concrete operational stage of development to formal operational

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Otacon posted:

dude, delete this

triggered much snowflake? you can't cancel me! freedom of LOLs!

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Nice of Tillerson to speak up a week after the smooth brain wet president tried a coup

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

This got lost and I don't want anyone to miss this lol

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
It's been seven hours and fifteen days
Since they took your twitter away
I go out every night and sleep all day
Since they took your twitter away

Since you've gone silent I can think about whatever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing
I said nothing can take away these blues

'Cause nussy compares
Nussy compares to you

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Maybe be day trump will progress from the concrete operational preoperational stage of development to formal concrete operational

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Guze posted:

Nice of Tillerson to speak up a week after the smooth brain wet president tried a coup

How many times does a guy have to call the president a loving moron?, jeez

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.

My understanding is that part of why Trump liked Pompeo for Sec State was that he provided briefs that were short and heavy on pictures. This certainly seems to confirm that.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

How many times does a guy have to call the president a loving moron?, jeez

Apparently many more times than presently accounted because 70 million idiots voted for him.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
maybe we should implement some sort of written essay or something to run for president? i feel it's a low enough hurdle that would have still avoided tragedy in a few elections.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

InsertPotPun posted:

maybe we should implement some sort of written essay or something to run for president? i feel it's a low enough hurdle that would have still avoided tragedy in a few elections.

i'd settle for the idiocracy prison aptitude test

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
2024 Republican Primary:

Ted Cruz
Josh Hawley
Lindsey Graham
Mike Pompeo
Ivanka Trump

there's of course going to be 40 of them running, but at the bare minimum it's gonna look something like this lol.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Her voice is more annoying than nails on a chalkboard but it's a vast improvement on Keiely mechaannananananay

Does she do the Gottfried thing where it's natural but exaggerated?

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Ebola Roulette posted:

This got lost and I don't want anyone to miss this lol

They don't give you poo poo for two, three impeachments. You gotta do it for ten times or something at least, to get one for free.

Sure, I'll carry another loving card in my wallet, for what amounts to a paltry 10% discount at best.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Maybe be day trump will progress from the concrete operational stage of development to formal operational

just like star citizen

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/kaichoyce/status/1349614130932563974?s=20

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Schweinhund posted:

rofl he is an 8 year old child

It's incredible that even as stupid as he seems publically, it's actually much worse.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Does she do the Gottfried thing where it's natural but exaggerated?

Not all that exaggerated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArW4kOuIQOY

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

InsertPotPun posted:

Person, woman, man, camera, TV. Nailed it!

See you in 2024!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It's incredible that even as stupid as he seems publically, it's actually much worse.

trying to explain trump's stupidity to people that don't really pay attention to him besides speeches is really difficult. they always think you are making poo poo up when you tell them that the president of the united states is barely literate and has leaked photos of classified satellite data he took with his phone on twitter.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

maga

abort / retry / fail

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

Meloncholric posted:

trying to explain trump's stupidity to people that don't really pay attention to him besides speeches is really difficult. they always think you are making poo poo up when you tell them that the president of the united states is barely literate and has leaked photos of classified satellite data he took with his phone on twitter.

maybe you need big bullet points and a lot of pictures to accurately relay the extent of trump's stupidity

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Speedboat Jones posted:

2024 Republican Primary:

Ted Cruz
Josh Hawley
Lindsey Graham
Mike Pompeo
Ivanka Trump

there's of course going to be 40 of them running, but at the bare minimum it's gonna look something like this lol.

Gonna be great when all the other candidates try to appeal to Trump votes and dunk on Cruz at the same time.
"President Trump warned us about Senator Cruz - he is a liar, his wife is ugly, and his father assassinated President Kennedy!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Meloncholric posted:

When Notre Dame was on fire the president sincerely asked why they didn't just dump a tanker of water on it to put the fire out

lmao