Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Kazinsal posted:

the people shouting make america great again and donald trump will save america and america first are definitely not ultranationalistic

it's code for 'white people'. Guarantee you they'd be much friendlier to canadian rednecks (of which there are millions) versus black Americans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I'm about eleven and a half miles from the border and I miss when the US was vaguely normal enough to just do a day trip on a saturday into washington state

would be nice to go back to that one of these days but I suspect by the time that's a possibility then hypercovid will be something you have to hedge your bets against

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
americans are completely incapable of introspection and learning from their mistakes

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
they can't even realise their mistakes and disregard them, the mistakes don't exist to an american

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

is there maybe some other place for you process your poo poo in

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Nomnom Cookie posted:

is there maybe some other place for you process your poo poo in

no, rereg, I'm posting in the hellthread

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

SmokaDustbowl posted:

no, rereg, I'm posting in the hellthread

lol whose rereg am I

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Nomnom Cookie posted:

lol whose rereg am I

you tell me, person who I've never seen post here before

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

You've gotta tell us if you're a cop, Cookie.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
anwyay, americans are thin skinned dipshits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6FT1niNGh4

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

SmokaDustbowl posted:

you tell me, person who I've never seen post here before

there’s a button you can push to see my posts itt. it’s not my fault your memory is poo poo

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Nomnom Cookie posted:

there’s a button you can push to see my posts itt. it’s not my fault your memory is poo poo

shut up

smoka keep on smokain

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

lament.cfg posted:

smoka keep on smokain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4zFes3rzqo

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

two towers falling down and a third being clobbered by the debris basically broke the collective consciousness of an entire nation

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
i post with avs off and sigs off at all times

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Kazinsal posted:

two towers falling down and a third being clobbered by the debris basically broke the collective consciousness of an entire nation

do the current leading fashes even care about Muslims anymore? it’s all BLM and antifa now

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

DELETE CASCADE posted:

i post with avs off and sigs off at all times

bandwidth must be maximized

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

lament.cfg posted:

do the current leading fashes even care about Muslims anymore? it’s all BLM and antifa now

they're cranky about Ilhan and poo poo but yeah they really just want to shoot 'degenerates'

mystes
May 31, 2006

Kazinsal posted:

The second and third lord of the rings movies weren't that bad, geeze

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Kazinsal posted:

covid is killing 3000 americans a day, it's a 9-11 every day but they wont do poo poo about it

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Bush doing 9/11 was the worst thing to happen to this country.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

SmokaDustbowl posted:

covid is killing 3000 americans a day, it's a 9-11 every day but they wont do poo poo about it

bullshit

it’s 4000 a day now

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

lament.cfg posted:

probably not as much as fashes in 2003 did but they're still not white so chances are they're on the list somewhere, just below black people, leftists, and jews

mystes posted:

The second and third lord of the rings movies weren't that bad, geeze

lol

(lotr owns bones, hobbit sucks, and peter jackson shouldn't be let near a camera that operates in 3D or 48 fps ever again)

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's pretty incredible, really. more than 0.1% of the population of the country has died to covid.

one hell of a legacy

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
The only thing that may save us in 2022/24 are disillusioned MAGA people either not voting or trying to do the patriot party poo poo. The thing is that generally, right-wingers always come home.

So I look to the dems losing the senate and/or house in 2022 and Kamala getting washed in 24 by pretty much anyone since she has anti-charisma. She shouldn't be a dog catcher but she managed to land in a position to be the least bad option for the Dem party apparatus out of the other primary candidates. Pete, Klob, Yang, Booker, etc. are all objectively worse picks even from my perspective- if you put a gun to my head and asked me to pick whatever notbernie candidate for VP I'd have grudgingly said Warren or Kamala. Klob is a monster and Pete is literally the smiler from Transmetropolitan

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
everyone is daydrunk and turning pedestrians into hamburger

+89% lol

https://twitter.com/9NEWS/status/1352801980163518465

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

infernal machines posted:

it's pretty incredible, really. more than 0.1% of the population of the country has died to covid.

one hell of a legacy

meanwhile in the actual civilized land of colombie-britannique, cases are trending downwards and the whole adult population will be immunized by september

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

bandwidth must be maximized

i'm on symmetric gigabit fiber :getin: honestly it's a habit from workposting. the fewer flashing animated gifs and giant red texts for my boss to see out of the corner of his eye, the better. besides, yospos looks way more like hacking when it's text only (amber text, natch)

mystes
May 31, 2006

graph posted:

everyone is daydrunk and turning pedestrians into hamburger

+89% lol

https://twitter.com/9NEWS/status/1352801980163518465
gently caress the AAA.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Kazinsal posted:

meanwhile in the actual civilized land of colombie-britannique, cases are trending downwards and the whole adult population will be immunized by september

well, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back, but yeah, it's definitely better than it could be/has been. it'll take some effort to keep it that way though

bc didn't do poo poo during the first wave, and that probably cost some lives, but at least you're not ontario

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
even the loving quisling nations will admit they made a mistake and try to do better, but america will never admit wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jHq2r6BQA0

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Fabricated posted:

The only thing that may save us in 2022/24 are disillusioned MAGA people either not voting or trying to do the patriot party poo poo. The thing is that generally, right-wingers always come home.

So I look to the dems losing the senate and/or house in 2022 and Kamala getting washed in 24 by pretty much anyone since she has anti-charisma. She shouldn't be a dog catcher but she managed to land in a position to be the least bad option for the Dem party apparatus out of the other primary candidates. Pete, Klob, Yang, Booker, etc. are all objectively worse picks even from my perspective- if you put a gun to my head and asked me to pick whatever notbernie candidate for VP I'd have grudgingly said Warren or Kamala. Klob is a monster and Pete is literally the smiler from Transmetropolitan

if it came down to them in the primary, yes, i would have clenched my butthole and voted for Warren over Harris. She's the loving ur-cop but has the +5 armor of Not White so you're not allowed to criticize her in any way

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Fabricated posted:

The 2020+ GOP candidates are going to rule. Marjorie Taylor Greene literally thinks sandy hook and parkland shootings were false flags and filed articles of impeachment day 1 lmfao.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/papapishu/status/746803108949409793?lang=en

mystes
May 31, 2006

America was a mistake but good luck fixing it without the rest of the planet getting nuked.

At least if America is controlled by boring ghouls some other countries that the us isn't actively destroying will manage to do okay for a few decades until we all die from global warming anyway.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

the end result of the primaries was that warren stans became the 2020 version of hillary stans post 2016

gently caress, the warren ones might actually be *more* insufferable

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

mystes posted:

America was a mistake but good luck fixing it without the rest of the planet getting nuked.

you've got it twisted, every other country will nuke america at this point

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Kazinsal posted:

the end result of the primaries was that warren stans became the 2020 version of hillary stans post 2016

gently caress, the warren ones might actually be *more* insufferable

I mean if we're doing hellworld choose your own adventures, given a primary ticket where hillary and warren are the only viable candidates, i guess i'm checking the hillbox

BIG STRUCTURAL BAILEY was the nadir of warren

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

infernal machines posted:

cruise missiles at home:

ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

I mean if we're doing hellworld choose your own adventures, given a primary ticket where hillary and warren are the only viable candidates, i guess i'm checking the hillbox

BIG STRUCTURAL BAILEY was the nadir of warren

eugh, and the warren bunch trying to discredit bernie as some kind of abuser because he raises his voice when talking about things he's passionate about