Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

smarxist posted:

i feel bad for Ireland and Scotland, which seem to be an order of magnitude cooler than England

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0&t=25s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

dril u son of a bitch its pisstape

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

:kimchi:

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Thoatse posted:

that blows, maybe you can build them some kind of squirrel bridge/ladder thing? squirrel friends own bones

i don't think the neighbors or the HOA would approve. also it's a three story building and that's way too fuckin' high up for me to be doing anything at all. i don't even like leaning on my balcony railing

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Rah! posted:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trunmmmmppp

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Rah! posted:

he's canceled

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I saw someone on Twitter compare it to thinking that Rocky didn’t star Sylvester Stallone but rather Nicholas Cage. like, maybe they believe that the version of Rocky that we all know it’s actually a fake version and there’s a secret real one the stars Nick Cage, or maybe they think that Cage disguised himself as Stallone in the movie, or maybe that they are the same person. Or maybe they’re watching Rocky with Sylvester Stallone but not trusting their lying eyes and assuming it’s Cage there instead. Or any of the other poo poo like that we’ve seen in the last five years and especially the last few months.

That’s about the level it is at now, it seems. it’s pathological and dangerous.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Samurai Sanders posted:

It’s clearly destroying relationships, causing people to be let go from jobs, resulting in violence and damaging society itself on a large scale. I don’t understand how it’s not being treated as a mental health issue yet.

Yeah PFC knows more than I do and it sounds like it would be treated if the person can't pursue normal relationships because of it, but I'm sure plenty of Q weirdos are able to shut up about it long enough to still socialize somewhat normally

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Can't believe dril just used a linguistic noscope killshot on this thread.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Nonsense posted:

South Carolina or New Hampshire will now fight for first. Nobody recognizes Iowa’s state law anymore.

imo itll be south carolina since thats the state that made biden the nominee

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Foo Diddley posted:

i don't think the neighbors or the HOA would approve. also it's a three story building and that's way too fuckin' high up for me to be doing anything at all. i don't even like leaning on my balcony railing

yeah i'm not a fan of heights either. i still ride roller coasters/cliff repel/zipline poo poo/fly airplanes but the fear never really goes away and people dismiss my acrophobia. you should try Ritchie's Plank in VR though.. it's a total mindfuck and i can still barely bring myself to step off the loving plank even though i'm fully aware it's just a stupid gimmick. double scary if you actually set up a plank in the game (allows you to use a real board and program the edges into the game)

too bad on the neighbors/hoa, otherwise you could probably just tie a fatty rope to the railing and a rock to the other end and make a simple rope bridge

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

ohrwurm posted:

https://twitter.com/VICEWorldNews/status/1352657006226767898

don’t you dare touch the only funny thing left in the world

though following through on it would also be funny

unironically hilarious and absolutely likely to happen

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

alnilam posted:

Yeah PFC knows more than I do and it sounds like it would be treated if the person can't pursue normal relationships because of it, but I'm sure plenty of Q weirdos are able to shut up about it long enough to still socialize somewhat normally

My wife’s stepmom isn’t a qanon person afaik, just hyper trumpy, but her Trump addiction has cost her and my father in law nearly every family relationship they’ve had over the past five years, even the chuds can’t tolerate her doing poo poo like berating a 96 year old woman for not voting for Trump.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My wife’s stepmom isn’t a qanon person afaik, just hyper trumpy, but her Trump addiction has cost her and my father in law nearly every family relationship they’ve had over the past five years, even the chuds can’t tolerate her doing poo poo like berating a 96 year old woman for not voting for Trump.

termo

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

This is what we fight for. This is what we die for.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

when the worst person makes a good point

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Foo Diddley posted:

yeah, gotta let him keep on riling up angry mobs until one of them succeeds

the wrong take

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

good momma kitty

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

PyPy posted:

when the worst person makes a good point
Because he’s a private citizen now, they should let him go back to breaking Twitter‘s rules constantly just like when he was president? Hell no.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
the us and world population have both increased by about 50% since i've been alive

there are too many loving people and too many people loving

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Samurai Sanders posted:

Because he’s a private citizen now, they should let him go back to breaking Twitter‘s rules constantly just like when he was president? Hell no.

the meltdowns every time he gets a 6er till he end up perma are going to be glorious i hope they do not deny us this simple pleasure

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Samurai Sanders posted:

FREE TRUMO

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

DrPossum posted:

the us and world population have both increased by about 50% since i've been alive

there are too many loving people and too many people loving
I think that’s just because infant mortality has dropped but the societal expectations about how many children to have hasn’t dropped to match yet in a lot of the world.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Thoatse posted:

the meltdowns every time he gets a 6er till he end up perma are going to be glorious i hope they do not deny us this simple pleasure

:yeshaha:

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Thoatse posted:

yeah i'm not a fan of heights either. i still ride roller coasters/cliff repel/zipline poo poo/fly airplanes but the fear never really goes away and people dismiss my acrophobia. you should try Ritchie's Plank in VR though.. it's a total mindfuck and i can still barely bring myself to step off the loving plank even though i'm fully aware it's just a stupid gimmick. double scary if you actually set up a plank in the game (allows you to use a real board and program the edges into the game)

too bad on the neighbors/hoa, otherwise you could probably just tie a fatty rope to the railing and a rock to the other end and make a simple rope bridge

one of the first things i did in VR was i got up on a high cliff in minecraft and looked over the edge, to see if it bothered me. and it didn't, so i was like, okay maybe i don't have acrophobia in VR. so i found an even higher cliff and was building a big tower on it, and i was on top of it putting down blocks when i looked over the edge and was just like "jesus christ". i'm fuckin' paralyzed up there and it isn't even real

anyway, i finished building it and the way i would leave my base to go explore around was i'd jump off the cliff into the water below. it was super scary and actually felt like i was falling, but it was fun 'cuz i couldn't actually get hurt. VR is some cool poo poo. i wish (non-java) minecraft would work on index because that was especially neat

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Gimme one of those squirrels

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
squirrels are tree rats and are not cute.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

remember the hydrosonic missiles

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Sir Tonk posted:

imo itll be south carolina since thats the state that made biden the nominee

South Carolina democrats are probably more conservative than your average blue state non-chud suburban republican (I spent ten years of my life stuck in that hell state). So yeah, almost certainly you’re right

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/bonniegrrl/status/1353438542177812480

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

It belongs in a museum