Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

a.lo posted:

turn on your monitor

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
drindle j tobollo

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

emfive posted:

in some ways I respect, in a guilty way, that Whole Foods makes a poo poo-ton of money selling literal garbage to people for big piles of money. I mean, there are the tomatoes and lettuce, which is fine, and the house-made sausages are actually first-rate, but all the supplement poo poo and snack food is total garbage.

I will say that at the food zones the in-house pizza is actually really good too. But people go there to buy "realignment creams" and insane poo poo like that, it's terrible. The HQ store in Austin is filled with yogurt-stuffed weirdos in semi-comas and is really irritating if it's at all crowded.

yeah man but that bulk nuts and dried fruit section at whole foods is p good if you're in need and there's not a sprouts in the neighborhood

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

extremely rad and good suggestion imo

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

boroda posted:

drindle j tobollo

The golfer?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Costco does the same poo poo, sells a lot of dubious supplements. If that subsidizes my toilet paper, I'm fine with it.

Yea I was looking for some antihistamines the last time I was there and the "drug store" zone was loving packed with people dropping the stupidest poo poo into their giant Costco carts, like, just pondering what other dumb stuff to ingest for fun or whatever, completely insane

and yes if it means my good-quality olive oil is cheap I'm fine with that

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Bearjew posted:

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

still convinced you’re trolling me. i get to listen to bullshit nonsense tunes about feet washing, teeth flossing, and the goddamn wheels on the bus every day when my kid is awake.

am i missing the joke on this track or is this some fetish poo poo?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Sir Tonk posted:

gently caress

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego posted:

Zoomerpunk band "The Dead Leahys"

shitnados comin randy

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKJ4e-IKMrM&t=1184s

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

boroda posted:

drindle j tobollo

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

it feels kind of nice to know that those rich powerful ghouls live in loving self-imposed squalor and filth because wealth is wasted on the wealthy, but it's also incredibly infuriating to watch them yuckin' it up

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Does anyone have that big list of ai generated trump names

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

'oly poo poo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

yeah man but that bulk nuts and dried fruit section at whole foods is p good if you're in need and there's not a sprouts in the neighborhood

yea I don't mind Whole Foods as a non-moron, the cheese section is usually great, the bakery, meats, etc

Produce is ok but not on par with the really good local stores (in Austin at least), nor is most of the other grocery stuff (with rare exceptions). I am a grocery store addict so I keep track of these things. But the amount of stupid poo poo at Whole Foods is just amazing.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Donald Gamestop Pump

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/pco1btB.mp4

...!
Oct 5, 2003

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

no

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

this show owns so hard

...!
Oct 5, 2003

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

also i do NOT appreciate your username :mad:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

petit choux posted:

Willy Wonka and the Missile Silo by raoul dahl

god drat it penhis chute this is no laughing matter, now is not the time for jokes

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Apraxin posted:

lol, never seen gaetz without his trump tan and hair dye before

*Animorphs in to Ted Cruz*

“If you insult Nestor I will phone bank for you”

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Sir Tonk posted:

that dude is going to look like shiiiiit in his fifties

me, to my powered-off monitor

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

what is this from. i must watch it. i need to have it on an air-gapped backup.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I just posted it!!!

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

the milk machine posted:

what is this from. i must watch it. i need to have it on an air-gapped backup.

modern family

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNnkBcZfWtI

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

new kind of cat posted:

still convinced you’re trolling me. i get to listen to bullshit nonsense tunes about feet washing, teeth flossing, and the goddamn wheels on the bus every day when my kid is awake.

am i missing the joke on this track or is this some fetish poo poo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unaSEpEaIkU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sepcj45774I

edit: not a joke and you can listen to it with your kid it's ok

edit 2: really this is what brought me in to KKB, it was posted in one of the rumo threads long ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEmqJBcQ2lg

it's a song about taking a break and it's a good song to have

UFOTacoMan has issued a correction as of 05:21 on Jan 27, 2021

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

...! posted:

also i do NOT appreciate your username :mad:

I think FYaD has been here since at least 1992

I taught a class at Diebold in Akron OH I think, back around then, that's probably when forums poster gently caress You And Diebold registered because I made some light-hearted comments about the forums

e: poo poo I may be 10 years off; gently caress You and Diebold may have taken my enthusiastic advice to register as far back as 1984! Well we're all like a family here

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda
MTG anime body pillow

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lmao at the dead alligator

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

lol living in a flop house while you make decisions the whole country has to live with

I mean, I imagine they just use this flat to occasionally gently caress a prostitute or collapse after a week long pill bender but they aren't living there in the traditional sense.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Hairy Marionette posted:

MTG anime body pillow

My Anime Body Pillow

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Here’s a real good album

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA67D2CB3776DB721

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hairy Marionette posted:

MTG anime body pillow

I read this as "magic the gathering" but then I figured it out and had a seizure

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Donald Trump slammed the Philadelphia Eagles' visit to the White House on Tuesday, saying the team disagreed with him when he disinvited the Super Bowl champions in June over their stance against the national anthem.

“We have fantastic fans,” Trump said. “I know all the people in the Eagles organization, and they agree with me. The Eagles wanted to send a smaller delegation, but the 1,000 fans planning to attend the event deserve better.”

HerLegacy
Dec 25, 2012

TROND

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AmeliaFrappolli/status/1354279562725765121