Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
cyberpunk2077 mod that changes arasaka to gamestop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hardshells?

thats a perma

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

the milk machine posted:

wait is it really from lexx. the british sex / space ship show?

i thought that was a show where some sex perverts have sex with the space ship or something

It is absolutely from lexx, which other than being Canadian is pretty much exactly what you think it is.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

WoodrowSkillson posted:

how did it taste plinkey

idk i snuck into a a.Io's place and snooped around a bit and took a few pictures

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

hungry for crepes n poo poo posted:

gently caress YOU A.LO

oh shti wait

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

the milk machine posted:

wow. so it's really from lexx. drat. thank you posters, i apologize for doubting some of you.

so it was canadian, but i'm not wrong for remembering it as a v horny show, right? i support that. horny is natural and also good.

extremely horny. half of the characters want nothing but sex but not with each other, the other half cannot provide it, and hijinks ensue

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
The only thing funnier than "I made 12000% profit from Gamestop stock and destroyed a hedge fund" posts will be the people who rode the wave too long and lost everything

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i'm willing to buy you out, gamestop
[opens a suitcase filled of golden link between world 3ds xls]

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

the milk machine posted:

wow. so it's really from lexx. drat. thank you posters, i apologize for doubting some of you.

so it was canadian, but i'm not wrong for remembering it as a v horny show, right? i support that. horny is natural and also good.

:wrong: the gun is good, the penis is bad

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

the milk machine posted:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

that s. is fn' sick

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

multiple times hundreds to millions of people die because stanley or xev really wanted to get their bone on somewhere

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

petit choux posted:

:wrong: the gun is good, the penis is bad

please do not pollute the discourse with zardoz thoughts, i am trying to learn about lexx and how to summon the good gif when i want it

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

...! posted:

also i do NOT appreciate your username :mad:

gently caress you

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

WoodrowSkillson posted:

The dead do not poo Stanley

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda

skaboomizzy posted:

The only thing funnier than "I made 12000% profit from Gamestop stock and destroyed a hedge fund" posts will be the people who rode the wave too long and lost everything

Who, other than this hedge fund, is buying GameStop stock? I bet there are a bunch of amateur investors who will own a lot of worthless GameStop stock soon.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
how would i do a google to find the lexx gif where the man cackles at earth's destruction while his family weeps (let's call it cspam.gif)? there are apps for gifs, and upon occasion i want to send said gif to my acquaintances via smartpgone

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i appreciate you

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I think most of it is on youtube if you have like five hundred hours you don’t want back. I hated basically all of it, watched a couple seasons by myself, started back over with my girlfriend, watched half of it a second time, finished it, still hate it, and can’t stop talking about it and thinking about it and recommending it to friends. It’s one of those.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

are we sure this isn't a set from a fassbinder movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvlQ8TQsmQA

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

stock market more like crock market

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

this is Lexx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n7iIYhjiSQ

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I enjoy writing bad
poetry for y’all

I hope you enjoy
this small poem

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

torpum is not in prison lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1354277957536075776

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i am not watching that hour long youtube video

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

WoodrowSkillson posted:

The dead do not poo Stanley

I read that in his voice godammit

hungry for crepes n shit has issued a correction as of 05:42 on Jan 27, 2021

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I got Canadian TV cause I grew up on the border. I remember hating Lexi, and I enjoyed Red Dwarf.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hairy Marionette posted:

Who, other than this hedge fund, is buying GameStop stock? I bet there are a bunch of amateur investors who will own a lot of worthless GameStop stock soon.

the goal from what i can tell is to bankrupt the hedge fund, then....???? sell all of the worthless GamStop stock before everyone else?

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

this is my absolute favorite Lexx story, I don’t remember the original poster but it was when they opened the “rotating sub form” with sci fi as a topic, I copied the text...

quote:

In New Jersey about 14 years ago I was invited to participate in a San Pedro cactus tea ceremony by a friend. Her mother was dying of cancer and she believed gathering all her closest friends together and getting donked on trippy cactus juice could heal her (college was a wild ride).

Smashcut to 6 hours into our 12 hour ceremony. There are 3 shamans, 40-50 year old dudes from South America that flew in for the ceremony, and 25 or so friends and family present. I’m 21 years old, the youngest person there, and it’s getting intense. We have arrived at the part of the ceremony where a drum is being played and a ceremonial baton is being passed around. The shamans are singing songs from their countries’ indigenous people, and when the baton is passed to you, you are encouraged to “let the music take you” in offering. The hosts boyfriend (who is the only other person there besides me that hasn’t done it before) is sharply scolded and reprimanded by the shamans for attempting to sing some Grateful Dead on his turn, failing to communicate appropriately that Jerry Garcia is sacred to him.

It’s my turn suddenly and I am hosed UP. I am experiencing and processing emotional information and sensory information in ways I cannot describe other than simplistic truisms like “my brains and heart are melting together”. In my panic to belong and participate I sing the Brunen-G fight song, it being the literal only thing I can think of in this severely debased moment. I sing it once, then again, then on the 3rd round the shamans sing along and the oldest, a chubby bespectacled man, nods sagely to me, impressed, as I pass the stick.

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

Shifty Nipples posted:

torpum is not in prison lol
he suffered enough

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

a.lo posted:

stock market more like crock market

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Hairy Marionette posted:

I got Canadian TV cause I grew up on the border. I remember hating Lexi, and I enjoyed Red Dwarf.

loved watching red dwarf on Wisconsin public television

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

hungry for crepes n poo poo posted:

I read that in his voice godammit

me too

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

new kind of cat posted:

tump thread, please suggest to me a cool album to listen to. i want a full album experience, not song suggestions. thanks homes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LtPZxrfm-eg

at max volume and ideally while extremely stoned

turnip kid has issued a correction as of 05:45 on Jan 27, 2021

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

a.lo posted:

i am not watching that hour long youtube video

what else do you have to do?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

whoa this seems like it owns. is every episode on a theater stage and 45 minutes long?

it seems like the show could be hornier though, imo. it's hornier than tng, but that puts it in a weird awkward-horny area. if it embraced hornyosity it could really be good

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/1354278604855717889

@catturd2 is gonna be president one day

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006