Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
ignorance nobless oblige

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Zil posted:

What about a pregnant meat tank?

Splicer posted:

For the last time it's called a uterus

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lol I thought about posting it here but was concerned it'd require too much backstory

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Ingorance is miss

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Ignorance in piss

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Dameius posted:

Ignorance in piss

Enough about your time in the womb.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

iwentdoodie posted:

Enough about your time in the womb.

I think you meant meat tank.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Meat is stored in the shoes

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Algund Eenboom posted:

I haven’t seen someone in person in many months, I barely leave my house if ever, I’m completely terrified of social interaction, I rely on apps and software to fulfill my basic necessities like grocery shopping, I eat poorly and never work out, and I have acquired a bitterness and hatred towards all other people. Then the pandemic started,

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I knew where this was going from the start but I still LOL’d

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Varinn posted:

mr rogers voice: look to the posters

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
:lol:
[X] I'm in this post and I don't like it

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

minato posted:

:lol:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Martman posted:

Meat is stored in the shoes

Shoes are basically a uterus for jerky you can stick your feet in.

And that's probably enough internet for me today.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

killaer posted:

Two nights ago I was in New York penn station and I was approached by a kind homeless man named terrence. He sat down next to me while I was waiting for my train due in an hour and we began reminiscing about our youth. He told me about how he smoked all the "kush" and "skunk" and now kids have new names for weed, in the 80's he was caught for crack possession and distribution, now he has 2 felonies. I asked him how he got caught and he told me that the NYPD would pay junkies 40$ to approach dealers and purchase crack cocaine, basically an unavoidable set-up type situation. Well we continued with our heart to heart (apparently in the 80's there was some sort of liquid you snorted to get high, interesting), and terrence is a guy who is into the local synthetic spice/k2/synthetic marijuana scene, ti's all the rage with the homeless population.

Anyway we continued to bond and terrence asked me what my sign was. I told him I was a cancer. He was a libra. I was struck by an interesting coincidence. both my mother, and my two ex girlfriends are libras. I told him i just didn't have the heart for women anymore. I just came back from an EDM concert. But I just couldn't get into it. my heart wasn't in the game, i told him. he asked me to follow him. he tried to pick up women in penn station.

Now at first glance an eerie crack addict coming up to you may elicit a scowl from random women, but to my surprise terrence had some chutzpah, and the girls into whose ears he leaned into to whisper sweet nothings responded with a shy grin. A few ladies were engaged. Others simply blushed at his compliments. he urged me to try, but I couldn't let out anything more engaging than a : "uhhh...erughhh..you're beautiful, milady" and I gave a short courtsey but most seemed uninterested.

I know gbs not the best place to ask but how is it that a 47 year old crack addict knows how to pick up women better than me? what do you say? how do u hold a conversation? do you tell them you like their hair? legs/ tits????????? are you supposed to tell them you want to F*Ck right NOW!!? ? i dont understand.

do u know jenny posted:

Very carefully

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

And for the people expecting a (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) fear not I also came prepared:

evilcarrot posted:

Oh puh-lease! It's a loving benadryl tablet which vets will tell you is perfectly safe (my in-laws give it to their dog for skin allergies all the time), it's not like I'm feeding him a bowl full of antifreeze. I was looking for suggestions on what I can do to stop the barking and all I keep hearing is "call animal control" despite my many mentions of them doing NOTHING. So whatever, think I'm a horrible person ABUSING this dog by giving him an allergy tablet out of desperation, I couldn't care less. I didn't realize PI was even more full of overly PC bleeding-heart holier-than-thou assholes than GBS, well except for Dr. Housecat, whose posts have made my eyes roll more than a pair of dice in Vegas. Peace out bitches.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

And if you were instead seeking something straight to the point:

One More posted:

k. goodbye deek

goodbye helldump

goodbye to all, especially boniface, whose sexy smile in deek's avatar makes me feel happy inside.

goodbye....for now.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

This may be a bit helldumpy, but whenever I see a poster from ye olden days I check their post history to see if they're still with us, and well:

killaer posted:

I bite mine off. It's pretty hosed up but I basically bite the surface off and then see if I can essentially dig them out with my teeth. You'll know that it's working when you are taking bite and it's like this pyramidal stringy tissue. Hard to describe. I just dig em out with my teeth. Usually after a shower. They start healing, and after a day or two I dig em out again. Each time they heal over, they have less and less 'strength'. Eventually they dont grow back at all. Did this with like 3 warts on the side of my thumb a few years apart. It's pretty hosed up and they might be growing wart tree in my stomach now but gently caress it.

This is from the "Warts" thread in the Goon Doctor.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Gonna be more careful whose hands I touch in my :regd07: slapfights

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Kenning posted:

This may be a bit helldumpy, but whenever I see a poster from ye olden days I check their post history to see if they're still with us, and well:

that dude is literally just doing unsterilized wart removal surgery with his mouth. disgusting.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

At least there's no pictures/proof of it unlike keyboard goop.

But I digress.

Colonel Panic posted:

We have a lot of debates on these forums. Not just in D&D, but in almost every forum and sub-forum at Something Awful.

While we circlejerk each other over all manner of trivial things, there are several main issues that come up on a near daily basis as the subject for 5-9 page debates, especially in GBS. Evotution vs. Creationism, Religion vs. Atheism, Liberal vs. Conservatives..

My question to you guys is this: do you ever get a hardon because of what was said in any of these debates? Have you ever seen this happen? Have you ever been in the middle of one of the Creationism vs. Evolution circlejerks, and seen a supporter of evolutionary theory say, "creationists are dumb and your replies are giving me an erection". Have you ever been in the middle of one of the countless "Bush did X" threads and seen a liberal say "oh, wow, I was right, Bush is actually pretty loving stupid. :gizz: ^_^"

I'm not trying to regurgitate the tireless "circlejerking on the internet is dumb lol" line. I'm honestly curious if any of you have actually cum to the "other side" because of these debates, or if you've ever seen it happen. If you have, provide a link!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Kenning posted:

That's a good loving way to get warts in your mouth

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Only until you spit. Or swallow.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DigitalRaven posted:

Only until you spit. Or swallow.

I'm beginning to think you're not a real doctor

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

jetz0r posted:

Huffing solvents and smoking?

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

HUFFING SOLVENTS AND SMOKING

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Yardbomb posted:

Listen, I just want a Kingdom Come movie complete with Shazam's huge dick looming over Superman looking square on in distress right in the center of the shot multiple times, if the movie has to be rated R then god wills it.

ManiacClown posted:

Holy drat. Just from that second picture you can tell Alex Ross must have never worked for UPS because of how lovingly and carefully he handled that package.

(Alex Ross is the artist.)

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

EorayMel posted:

At least there's no pictures/proof of it unlike keyboard goop.

But I digress.

Bush may have lost the election, but he won my erection!

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

After reading the wart chomping post I'm starting to see the benefits in dating the crack addled homeless guy compared to that.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

BonHair posted:

Bush may have lost the election, but he won my erection!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4waVhT1euQo

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

I'm pretty sure I've posted this before but I actually had a real doctor tell me to cut off warts and eat them to activate my immune system against them. Said he knew it worked for horses (no I was not at a vet) and it might be more reliable and less painful than freezing them off. Gross as hell and not comforting evidence behind it but I was like 10 and it worked like a charm.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Friend posted:

I'm pretty sure I've posted this before but I actually had a real doctor tell me to cut off warts and eat them to activate my immune system against them. Said he knew it worked for horses (no I was not at a vet) and it might be more reliable and less painful than freezing them off. Gross as hell and not comforting evidence behind it but I was like 10 and it worked like a charm.

Cool.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Friend posted:

thanks for letting us know

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Was that also that 10th doctor who thought smoking Camels was cool?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Smoking is cool. That's never changed and never will.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Unfortunately true.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
What's the deal with that 10th Doctor anyway?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

christmas boots posted:

I think he lives in a phone booth, I wouldn't listen to him.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Doctor 10 is cool as hell and dgaf about all the STDs he got in doctor college.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

christmas boots posted:

They post on a message board with the 10th dentist that doesn't think brushing with Crest helps prevent cavities and the gum disease gingivitis about how everyone in the world but them is brainwashed.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Eric Otherwise is a very "Bob Mortimer on WILTY" name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Solice Kirsk posted:

Popular misconception.

Tom Waits or Lemmy smoking in black and white photos is cool.

Dudes in bowling shirts huddled under an awning sucking a butt in a winter drizzle is pathetic.