Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Whizzing Wizard posted:

as someone who was an actual teenage boy at the time of the release of Mass Effect 2 (or rear end Effect as it was known at the time),

I remember thinking "this is a bit much" about those gratuitous camera shots of Miranda's rear end
You can't say that Bioware didn't know their audience, if nothing else. I mean, this is the IP that did in no small part market itself on the strength of having an entire species of sexy blue-skinned space lesbians. That they're now trying to pretend it wasn't exactly as bad as it was is kind of funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bideojames
Aug 29, 2004

>:3

I said come in! posted:

A lot of the cinematic camera work for dialog, and cutscenes in the Mass Effect games were bad, like failed cinematography 101 levels of bad. So if Bioware is going back and redoing a lot of it, that is a good thing.

um actually its censorship u cant even see her vagina bones smh

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Big mad about big butts

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Next thing you know they're going to put Jack in a shirt. Despicable if you ask me.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I said come in! posted:

A lot of the cinematic camera work for dialog, and cutscenes in the Mass Effect games were bad, like failed cinematography 101 levels of bad. So if Bioware is going back and redoing a lot of it, that is a good thing.

On replay, 2 has a lot of really good and well done shots and lighting, moreso than the other games in the series, and a lot of Miranda's rear end.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Cardiovorax posted:

Anne Rice is born-again, she wrote most of her novels before that.

Also, Corona update: it's not Corona! Whew.

Excellent. Hope you feel better soon regardless of whatever illness you're stuck with.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
mega man zero 2 is a big improvement over the first, better levels, better bosses, better music, better banter as the recurring elemental guardians gush about how much they love zero

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
I forgot, was the cameltoe EDI had with one outfit real or a mod?

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
I can't loving believe Bioware shortened Miranda by 4 feet.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Baller Time posted:

It's not really a cameltoe, it's just a seam in the outfit she wears. Looks like one, though.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Excellent. Hope you feel better soon regardless of whatever illness you're stuck with.
:) Thanks. I'm feeling pretty alright. It seems I just got a weird regular cold without many symptoms except for that part where they sometimes make your sense of smell go numb, and since that is such a big and Corona symptom, I was just a bit alarmed.

Cardiovorax fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Feb 5, 2021

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
I bet the remaster doesn't even tell you what liara's sweat tastes like, drat wokelords ruining are games

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

That's Tali you fool, everybody already knows Liara's sweat tastes normal.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Was it true that everyone sees asari differently and shepard only sees blue phoenix wright hair women because that's what she's into or am I making this up

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

exquisite tea posted:

That's Tali you fool, everybody already knows Liara's sweat tastes normal.

We also know Tali's sweat tastes normal because they put a shoutout to the meme in ME3 somewhere so now it's canon

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Help Im Alive posted:

Was it true that everyone sees asari differently and shepard only sees blue phoenix wright hair women because that's what she's into or am I making this up

It's lightly implied they look different in some way to different species but nothing more than that

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

No, I think it was said that they look the same to everyone, they're just inexplicably attractive to every species and even in-game it's remarked on how that really makes no sense.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

Next thing you know they're going to put Jack in a shirt. Despicable if you ask me.

They should have just let her be topless but EA was too scared

Baller Time posted:

It was real

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/princeofpersia/status/1357735744463278083

:rip:

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Don't think this is a surprise to anyone. Now let's hope it doesn't look like poo poo when next revealed

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Jack having tattoos for a shirt is cool and good

Jack having the personality of a Linkin Park album cover, not so much

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Jack doesn't usually get to leave the ship in my playthroughs

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Inspired by Sohla's new video I think I'm going to make chicken wings with a maple syrup, gochujang, diced jalapenos, and lime juice glaze

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Gochujang sounds amazing and I'll have to try to pick some up the next time I'm near an Asian supermarket.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

RBA Starblade posted:

Jack doesn't usually get to leave the ship in my playthroughs

Despite being a Biotic God her abilities kinda suck.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Inspired by Sohla's new video I think I'm going to make chicken wings with a maple syrup, gochujang, diced jalapenos, and lime juice glaze

gently caress that sounds good

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i did basically this same thing, i hated Miranda so i didn't let her be in charge of anything, but i sent Legion into the tunnel and he fuckin died cause Zaeed is a terrible leader. i reloaded my save and nobody died and i am not ashamed in the least about it

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Legion is a cool robot mans and I sympathize more with the Geth than with basically any other group in the setting.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Who I Boned

Mass effect 1: liara
Mass effect 2: miranda
Mass effect 3: no one, I was done with childish things

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Cardiovorax posted:

Legion is a cool robot mans and I sympathize more with the Geth than with basically any other group in the setting.

EDI hecking rules in 2

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Cyanide clearly played Wolverine Origins while making this Werewolf game.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
It sucks that you get Legion so late that taking him on any more than the minimum mandatory missions locks you into a suboptimal ending (and also sucks that your freedom to use Legion appears to have been curtailed at some point during development)

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

is the werewolf game cool? i watched a few minutes of it on a stream and it looked like a game that should have been released on the 360

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Haven't seen many people talk about it here yet, but going by opinions elsewhere, it's about as good as it looks.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

haveblue posted:

It sucks that you get Legion so late that taking him on any more than the minimum mandatory missions locks you into a suboptimal ending (and also sucks that your freedom to use Legion appears to have been curtailed at some point during development)

IIRC that was because they couldn't fit it all one disc (ME2 was on 2 on 360) so it would have been intensely annoying swapping back and forth so often.

All the dialogue's still there so theoretically its something they could resolve in the remaster

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.

grieving for Gandalf posted:

is the werewolf game cool? i watched a few minutes of it on a stream and it looked like a game that should have been released on the 360

Its cool if you enjoy B games. Avoid otherwise.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

haveblue posted:

on my 2nd playthrough i micro-managed all the quest steps to get Legion as soon as I could, so that I could take him on Tali's mission to the Quarian fleet

the quarians were (understandably) not happy about it and legion had quite a few interesting things to say about the whole thing if i remember correctly

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

It's very easy to mod Legion back into the game in ME2 on PC, at least.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

There is a Square-Enix event tonight to talk about Final Fantasy, but is it just for Final Fantasy XIV? I want to know if I should give it a pass.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It is explicitly only XIV. It'll be the announcement of the newest expansion and information on the next major content patch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

they would normally be having fanfest right about now to talk about the next expansion, but, The Plague