Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao

Biden is an idiot and he should absolutely be pushing for straight up 2000 dollar checks. If they don't push out any other checks then the score will be Trump gave Americans $1800 total while Biden will be at $1400 total. Trump wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/the_geraldoid/status/1357750080783085571?s=21

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

B-Rock452 posted:

If he had actually walked with the crowd like he said he was going to he would be president for life right now and it's insane that people don't understand this
trunp could have been the first American emperor if he was willing to walk like two miles. I still can’t decide if that’s terrifying or hilarious.

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

B-Rock452 posted:

If he had actually walked with the crowd like he said he was going to he would be president for life right now and it's insane that people don't understand this

would have been extremely interesting to see how the secret service handled that crowd of insane chuds

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Dolphin posted:

well my cat is most likely not going to survive, the vet just called and said she has lacerations in her intestines and puss and whatever. she swallowed like 30 hairties and i don't even know where she got them

oh heck im sorry to hear that

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

B-Rock452 posted:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

ChristsDickWorship posted:

would have been extremely interesting to see how the secret service handled that crowd of insane chuds

how much power does the secret service have if the president insists on doing something insane?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
if Trumpy's brownshirts had actually murked a bunch of D congress, he'd have given some speech about needing to crack eggs to make omelets

Skrode
May 9, 2018

TMMadman posted:

Lmao

Biden is an idiot and he should absolutely be pushing for straight up 2000 dollar checks. If they don't push out any other checks then the score will be Trump gave Americans $1800 total while Biden will be at $1400 total. Trump wins.

It's only like 50 billion more to up the checks to 2000 in an almost 2 trillion dollars bill... Just lol

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

human garbage bag posted:

their doing a ladder attack against the stimulus checks.

If we 💎✋ we can 🚀 our stimmies to the 🌙

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Marzzle posted:

cool piece :2bong:

Thanks! I love it.

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

VideoKid posted:

trunp could have been the first American emperor if he was willing to walk like two miles. I still can’t decide if that’s terrifying or hilarious.

Yea but he wouldn't get to watch it live on cable news.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Dolphin posted:

The vet called and said she survived the surgery but they don't think she'll be able to beat the infection and they're holding her tonight but I can probably take her home tomorrow. So still awful but not as awful as her dying at the vet I guess. I think they do house calls so I'll probably have them come euthanize at home if necessary.

gently caress at least you can be there with her. She’s gonna loving make it bro. I have a feeling, it may be the creeping effects of these weed brownies though.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

VideoKid posted:

how much power does the secret service have if the president insists on doing something insane?

You mean the secret service that literally had to be purged of trump loyalists because they couldn't be trusted not to get biden killed?

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

VideoKid posted:

i dunno, probably not much considering that walk to the church he did during the protests, but i'm pretty sure they wouldn't shrug and let him go by himself. and they have automatic weapons and might brain a frothy-mouthed chud trying to lay hands on him

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

PyPy posted:

pillow man’s video has dropped

https://vimeo.com/508840849

Looks like Vimeo pulled it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

TMMadman posted:

Lmao

more money = better than

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1357758309953138690

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Harton posted:

gently caress at least you can be there with her. She’s gonna loving make it bro. I have a feeling, it may be the creeping effects of these weed brownies though.
She's out of surgery now, and apparently it wasn't hair ties it was a loving paracord strung throughout her intestines. The vet sounded more optimistic this time and said her intestines went back to the normal color and she did really well so she might make it.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

posting leaked biden admin convo

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Dolphin posted:

She's out of surgery now, and apparently it wasn't hair ties it was a loving paracord strung throughout her intestines. The vet sounded more optimistic this time and said her intestines went back to the normal color and she did really well so she might make it.

here's to hopin

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/TPM/status/1357758652350873600?s=20

Senate might get a whole lot cooler

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Dolphin posted:

That's good to hear, best of luck.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

Good luck, I hope your kitty gets through it all.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Dolphin posted:

Oh poo poo WEED VIBES COMING YOUR WAY BRO!!!!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

u love to see it

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Dolphin posted:

good luck dolphincat

baw
Nov 5, 2008

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Dolphin posted:

fingers crossed my dude

baw
Nov 5, 2008

Dolphin posted:

cool

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Dolphin posted:

sending good vibes to your cat

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Dolphin posted:

go get em, cat

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

looking forward to this dead by daylight dlc

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tormetumoc

Skrode
May 9, 2018

Dolphin posted:

Yay! :)

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tuptultec

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dolphin posted:

well my cat is most likely not going to survive, the vet just called and said she has lacerations in her intestines and puss and whatever. she swallowed like 30 hairties and i don't even know where she got them

I'm really sorry.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tut

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

smarxist posted:

if Trumpy's brownshirts had actually murked a bunch of D congress, he'd have given some speech about needing to crack eggs to make omelets

Uh sir, what you saw on Jan 6th was just a bunch of larpers and presented no actual potential for rapidly advancing creeping American fascism. Stop being a pussy liberal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Dolphin posted:

drat sorry dude :(