Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I hate that really long several hours where it's bright and sunny and it clashes with my depression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

smarxist posted:

I hate that really long several hours where it's bright and sunny and it clashes with my depression

what, daytime? yeah me too

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

smarxist posted:

nail a quilt to your window

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

That's just the way her face is OP

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Dolphin posted:

She's out of surgery now, and apparently it wasn't hair ties it was a loving paracord strung throughout her intestines. The vet sounded more optimistic this time and said her intestines went back to the normal color and she did really well so she might make it.

Good luck!

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i'd be an elon musk fan if he was trying to put out the sun instead of going to mars or whatever stupid bullshit

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Dolphin posted:

Cover your windows in tinfoil, much better.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Dolphin posted:

I did this when I worked nights and couldn’t afford blackout curtains. my landlord complained that it looked “ghetto”

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1357735827095359491?s=20

what does this mean

Skrode
May 9, 2018

Move to MN guys, it's dark all winter!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
If trump had walked to the Capitol and demanded the police to stand down and let his violent mob into the building I think he'd be dead right now.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

smarxist posted:

https://i.imgur.com/afpurxM.mp4

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Skrode posted:

gently caress it, go to Alaska, even better!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 375 days!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

If trump had walked to the Capitol and demanded the police to stand down and let his violent mob into the building I think he'd be dead right now.

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009

shirts and skins posted:

Can confirm, they are VERY into little men

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/TrumpsAlert/status/1357763684253249542

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009

Dolphin posted:

She's out of surgery now, and apparently it wasn't hair ties it was a loving paracord strung throughout her intestines. The vet sounded more optimistic this time and said her intestines went back to the normal color and she did really well so she might make it.

Holy poo poo I hope they pull through

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Dolphin posted:

that's great news :wooper:

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Quit posting your failed PostSecret messages

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

oxsnard posted:

he tried to murder congress lol

i think its cool that our comic book society has a literal super villain in exile who is focusing his time on building his power and cult following to strike back at the country who betrayed him one day

literal super villain in the same way batman is a literal super hero

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Dolphin posted:

That's great to hear. Hope she pulls through!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

B-Rock452 posted:

If he had actually walked with the crowd like he said he was going to he would be president for life right now and it's insane that people don't understand this

it would have been wild if he'd tried it and dropped dead from the exertion and the crowd went nuts trying to grab hold of him like at the ayatollah khomeini's funeral

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.

Skrode posted:

Literally sunny rn

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Schmoe Cwead posted:

i think its cool that our comic book society has a literal super villain in exile who is focusing his time on building his power and cult following to strike back at the country who betrayed him one day

Trump isn't doing poo poo, he's too old and lazy.

Feel free to quote me when this inevitably turns out to be incorrect.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Schmoe Cwead posted:

lmao if you think trump is doing anything but golfing and angrily writing down things he wished he could tweet.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RetroNewsNow/status/1357764567263281152

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Dolphin posted:

well my cat is most likely not going to survive, the vet just called and said she has lacerations in her intestines and puss and whatever. she swallowed like 30 hairties and i don't even know where she got them

This is awful. I'm sorry dude.

My cat has been throwing up more than usual lately and I've got an appointment for him, stuff like this has me scared to death

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Gods_Butthole posted:

Cover your windows in tinfoil, much better.

i did this once when i worked graveyard shifts and found out that the foil heating in the sun made crinkly noises all day, which was sometimes enough to keep me awake

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Dolphin posted:

:woop:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

fetterman already tried once and lost the primary to an absolutely terrible establishment dem who lost to toomey, i hope it goes better this time cause he owns and i unironically think he would have won the general against toomey

also this photo looks like a cinematic from Doom 3 or something

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Kyle Rittenhouse, the now-18 year old man who killed two people during the unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin last year, has fired an attorney who had been raising money for his defense, the Associated Press reports.

quote:

Pierce stepped down from Rittenhouse's criminal case in December after prosecutors said Pierce has "significant financial difficulties" and should be barred from raising money for his client.

"Following the recommendation of attorney's and accountants everywhere, we've been offline for a few weeks to setup an independent irrevocable trust strictly for the benefit of Kyle. John Pierce opposed that idea. It is clear that by doing so, we made the right decision," the Twitter account FreeKyleUSA, which speaks for Rittenhouse's family, said Thursday.

"John Pierce was terminated by Kyle on Monday morning. His association with FreeKyleUSA was also terminated. When we begin raising funds again, John Pierce has no involvement and is not connected in any way to the funds being raised. John does not speak for Kyle anymore."

His lawyers are all grifters running glorified scam GoFundMes.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Schnorkles/status/1357766324718473216

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Kyle Rittenhouse, the now-18 year old man who killed two people during the unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin last year, has fired an attorney who had been raising money for his defense, the Associated Press reports.

mmm yes take that chud money

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

the milk machine posted:

good luck dolphincat

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

the milk machine posted:

good luck dolphincat

sending my energy

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

:lmao:

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

MORE
ORK
SENATORS!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

alnilam posted:

also this photo looks like a cinematic from Doom 3 or something

he'll definitely buy your whale oil and sell you sleep darts in Dishonored

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

i'm really sorry to hear about your catte dolphin. much love to you and her. i hope she pulls through but if she doesn't i hope it's painless and you are able to grieve.