Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

By popular demand posted:

Guys I think Al just isn't hateful enough towards the democrat party, He actually told me that Biden i doing pretty well so far and that we should give him a chance!
:commissar:

reported

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Al heard you were talking poo poo and now he's pissed

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Democrats? Hate 'em!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Biden is cheaper to buy than a 10$ crackwhore.:doh:

I apologize to any sex worker addicted or otherwise who I offended by comparison to the POTUS.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

It's Sunday morning, and bumping this thread is the closest thing I'll ever come to attending a regular religious service.

Al be with you.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Lib and let die posted:

Al be with you.
And with your spirits. And your liquors.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

frankenfreak posted:

And with your spirits. And your liquors.

Good thinking! And the recent lockdown just ended so off to the shop I go. Got a meeting with my pal Jack.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

bump

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
good morning. sunday morning.

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone
Honestly not seeing enough hate here. gently caress the democrats and gently caress people who defend them.
Tbh even Maoist third worldists don't hate the democrats enough imo

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Y'know when Democrats predictably lose their next election they'll be just the happiest. Everyone important keeps their money, and they can be the good guys, the only feasible party facing against orange Hitler, without ever trying to complete their promises. It's the natural cycle for decades now lmao, a well oiled machine

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

gently caress joe biden and anyone who dares think a positive thought about him

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

gently caress joe biden, gently caress the democrats, gently caress d&d and gently caress the mods

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

big dong wanter posted:

Honestly not seeing enough hate here. gently caress the democrats and gently caress people who defend them.

*laying out 10 1 dollar bills on the table that have "mistakes i will admit pol pot made" written on them and subtracting 1 from my tip to the mods for their service every time some nerd rear end lib tries some hosed up 1400+600 poo poo*

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
hating and demolishing the democrats is a worthy cause

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

im a registered democrat and i hate myself

i had to register as a dem to primary for bernie in nh and then covid happened. once city hall opens for routine poo poo i will remedy the situation

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe
Might as well just sticky this thread instead of bumping it.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

gently caress joe biden, gently caress the democrats, gently caress d&d and gently caress the mods

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Where's my money

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
'It was always fourteen hundred plus six hundred just ignore everyone in the party saying we were going to do 2000 dollar checks for six weeks'

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

big dong wanter posted:

Most MTWs are Democrat voters who want to pretend they're cool communists while simultaneously hating the American working class.

Also, gently caress the Democrat party.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
this is very dumb and very small but the SUCCubi have taken over the Trump lols thread and now every day it’s just 5,000 posts about how Biden is doing good, actually, and who even cares about the $1,400 checks, and I’m sure the kids will be taken back to their parents (who have been deported without records) in no time and it’s just, like, so lovely that the one safe space I had in my entire life to freely vent about how much America sucks and the government sucks has just become the SUCC zone.

Trump sucked the wettest part of my rear end but Joe Biden also sucks and Kamala Harris is a goddam cop and anyone acting like they are good for dangling an ever increasingly smaller amount of money in front of us is a loving idiot bitch loser.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bust Rodd posted:

this is very dumb and very small but the SUCCubi have taken over the Trump lols thread and now every day it’s just 5,000 posts about how Biden is doing good, actually, and who even cares about the $1,400 checks, and I’m sure the kids will be taken back to their parents (who have been deported without records) in no time and it’s just, like, so lovely that the one safe space I had in my entire life to freely vent about how much America sucks and the government sucks has just become the SUCC zone.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Imagine thinking Biden is cool and good.
:anarchists:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

By popular demand posted:

Imagine thinking Biden is cool and good.
:anarchists:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I honestly can't tell if that's directed at me or Biden or Anarchists or something else.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
people who think biden is good lol

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Trolls won and now there's no succ zone. Thanks mods.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Ban+30

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Al, what do you think of the democrat party?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

A warmongering austerity rapist is the President. And he's a Democrat.

The entirety of C-SPAM is the Succ Zone now.

Embrace the Succ.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

Trump sucked the wettest part of my rear end but Joe Biden also sucks and Kamala Harris is a goddam cop and anyone acting like they are good for dangling an ever increasingly smaller amount of money in front of us is a loving idiot bitch loser.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1358896230009630722?s=20

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
CNBC trying to convince people a middle class exist, brilliant propaganda

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

I asked this in the Succ thread that got sent to the gas chamber, but how often is Biden doing media appearances? Besides that overture if him between interviewed from 10 feet away saying schools are safe to open, are people seeing him speak live on camera at all

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFchpvKpYm0

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

KomradeX posted:

I asked this in the Succ thread that got sent to the gas chamber, but how often is Biden doing media appearances? Besides that overture if him between interviewed from 10 feet away saying schools are safe to open, are people seeing him speak live on camera at all

The only people who would know are people who consume media, and you can't trust them.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

i hate the democrats not only because theyre evil greedy freaks who are gonna get us all killed one way or another but also theyre just fuckin cornball and annoying god they suck so much. stupid rear end aaron sorkin worshipping dipshit party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/taragolshan/status/1358957994315288576?s=20