Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

some plague rats posted:

No disagrees that he was being arf, it's just that anyone who isn't a bitchmade coward considers that a good thing

well excuse me for being a coward, of ecumenical character (all kinda of coward)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

sorry is that an old lowtax post or something, if so ive taken the bait hard

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yinlock posted:

i apologize in advance, and also claim victory, if my aggressively calling mods poo poo-for-brains has led to the ultimate destruction of c-spam
worth

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

it's true that closing cspam has never been attempted

it's worth trying imho

my top warlocks have calculated that a chain reaction that sets the earth's atmosphere on fire is almost certainly impossible

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Yinlock posted:

i apologize in advance, and also claim victory, if my aggressively calling mods poo poo-for-brains has led to the ultimate destruction of c-spam

has there ever been a forum where everyone didn't call the mods poo poo for brains? I thought that was just something you accepted when you became a mod

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

spacemang_spliff posted:

has there ever been a forum where everyone didn't call the mods poo poo for brains? I thought that was just something you accepted when you became a mod
no

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yinlock posted:

also when was the first time we "bit your hand"

DO NOT SPEAak about our foreplay

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i vote to close cspam mostly to finally give the succ zone posters peace and allow their spirits to move on

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

byob is about it, i think

though on that subject and while jeffery is here might I ask why making fun of mods in c-spam is so incredibly forbidden? I get that the d&d mods are constantly feeding you bullshit about how we're invading other forums 24/7 like an uncontrollable mob but we largely just sit around in our thread saying "mods bad"

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dustcat posted:

i vote to close cspam mostly to finally give the succ zone posters peace and allow their spirits to move on

I don't

It'll be like 20 minutes before I'm naked in a dark room, curled up, rocking back and forth, eyes wide open muttering to myself "warmongering austerity rapist warmongering austerity rapist warmongering austerity rapist...."

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

spacemang_spliff posted:

I don't

It'll be like 20 minutes before I'm naked in a dark room, curled up, rocking back and forth, eyes wide open muttering to myself "warmongering austerity rapist warmongering austerity rapist warmongering austerity rapist...."

poo poo that's my bedtime routine

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

I don't

friendo

i will chill yr ongering

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

It's amazing that we live in a world where everyone you don't like is a nazi or a commie and that's what gets stuck in their craw

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

spacemang_spliff posted:

I don't

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Yinlock posted:

sorry is that an old lowtax post or something, if so ive taken the bait hard

Think carefully on how we spell Jeffrey.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

closing cspam feels like it would only make things worse so im pretty sure that is what will be decided lmao

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Also, this feud against d&d mods came entirely from them constantly loving with c-spam, either personally or using proxies, and our mods being entirely servile to them for no adequately-explained reason

something they are still doing by the way

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Think carefully on how we spell Jeffrey.

ah gently caress, i've been owned

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Yinlock posted:

Lol

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Yinlock posted:

posting twice in the thread and ignoring every reply is not a herculean effort

it is, in fact, not an effort at all, and condescending to us doesn't help either

just listen to what people are saying rather than dismissing them offhand because a few dumbass mods keep screaming about how we're trying to burn the forums down 24/7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-15VC4Yxzys

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

Actually, considering the posts in this thread, especially after I've made Herculean efforts to meet you half way, I'm considering closing CSPAM altogether. I thought giving you top-level status might be enough to pacify the more enthusiastic members of the succ zone clique, but you've decided to once again bite my hand.

I'm going to take a walk and think through this. But consider yourself on notice.

No please. I might actually end up doing work.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yinlock posted:

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

alternatively, and this has been suggested before, just make a succ subforum of cspam where yinlock is ik and taints can run wild

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Yinlock posted:

lmao

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

me, face and palms pressed up against the glass: holy poo poo dude he’s gonna do it he’s gonna close cspam

cspam: :piss:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this is going in the Succ-Zone Self-Own Hall Of Fame right next to McMagic Argues With Unsourced D&D Quotes And Loses

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
don't feel bad Yinlock he got me too

or maybe you should feel bad because he got me too

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Yinlock posted:

this is going in the Succ-Zone Self-Own Hall Of Fame right next to McMagic Argues With Unsourced D&D Quotes And Loses

lol

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

This thread has gone from good to insanely bad to good again.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

greetings, i am sheepishly doing the bidding of dnd mods, and the secret dnd shadow mods

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

if we closed cspam tomorrow, would that end racism? would that end sexism?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

WorkerThread posted:

probably. only one way to find out!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

greetings, i am sheepishly doing the bidding of dnd mods, and the secret dnd shadow mods

the fact that my brain is the size of a walnut doesn't change the fact that you largely do whatever they say

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

probably. only one way to find out!

agreed. i'm a reformer with results

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

WorkerThread posted:

I have it on good authority that closing c-spam would end racism, sexism, racsexism, and also covid, which is actually already over because biden is president. covid is over.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yinlock posted:

the fact that my brain is the size of a walnut doesn't change the fact that you jump whenever they call though

you arent dumb, you are trusting. that speaks well to yr character, even if it has practical downsides. never feel bad for believing in the decency and forthrightness of people!!!!

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Who knew Dungeons and Dragons would be so divisive.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dustcat posted:

alternatively, and this has been suggested before, just make a succ subforum of cspam where yinlock is ik and taints can run wild

i think i've just definitively proven that i could never handle any kind of power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
all of squizzle friends slamming the glass trying to get him to stop drinking the mind control juice but he thinks we're congratulating him and gives us a toast