Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Trabisnikof posted:

blinken & yellen are also biden's two favorite passtimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

not that i've been watching much, but why is kamala always in that exact position and pose whenever i see her

is that a cardboard cutout

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

https://twitter.com/AreKidsCaged/status/1359509714833408006

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
just checking in on the cum jar thread to see if biden has given me my loving money

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Foo Diddley posted:

just checking in on the cum jar thread to see if biden has given me my loving money

shameful lack of concern over ducklo embedding. reflect on your life

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
this admin is the equivalent of lovely leftovers that keep getting brought out and reheated multiple times because you dont want to toss out technically edible food so now they exist in food purgatory until they naturally expire and have to go

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

it's been 3 weeks, one week for each $666.66 I don't have

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Stevie Lee posted:

not that i've been watching much, but why is kamala always in that exact position and pose whenever i see her

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

What's the avg time btw biden appearances? even though he's on the top shelf adrenochrome now my mans is lookin rough

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

HAMAS HATE BOAT posted:

defense, spooks, and state. everyone had to be ready for joe to do the warcrimes on a moments notice

Good good. Keep the imperialism going.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it's been 3 weeks, one week for each $666.66 I don't have

It has only been 3 weeks!!!!!!

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

IT FEELS LIKE HE HAS BEEN PRESIDENT FOR YEARS

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

It has only been 3 weeks!!!!!!

Mr Hootington posted:

IT FEELS LIKE HE HAS BEEN PRESIDENT FOR YEARS

3 weeks = $0
so we should be getting the $2000 by the time Joe Biden has been president for an infinite amount of time

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Nothing is real anymore

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bibeb

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Guy at work said biden is to be arrested and executed tomorrow.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

bidedib

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bilbo

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Guy at work said biden is to be arrested and executed tomorrow.

did he say whether or not he's gonna send the checks out first???

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

GIVE ME MY loving MONEY

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Most progressergrop presiserp of Unitinu ever

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Jurrrrr Burrrrrdurrrnnnnnn

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

baobab

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Jurrrrr Burrrrrdurrrnnnnnn

, rural juror

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

j/o bidet

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
joeghazi bidlib

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I feel like there is 100% chance of a new york post headline of "JOE BRIBIN!!!"

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

KaptainKrunk posted:

Yep. The narrative shifted completely using wokeish justification-- the first three primaries were too white (lol Nevada) so now that Biden won the True Core of the Democratic party (its most loyal voters) he should win. Keep in mind that the argument made simultaneous to this was that Biden was best able to reach out and get Trump voters too. It was very much, "Oh, you don't like Biden? Well Black women chose him, and they're the heart of the party so you're racist if you don't think this is over!"

The "funny" thing to me is the media tried this exact thing with Rubio but

1. Republicans distrust the media
2. Christie took him down

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1359600991906246661
Hey fellas, you hear that Biden has a dead kid? That's just an interesting fact that I haven't been reminded of every loving moment for my entire life.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

I'm so relieved mitt romney is alive I would have been so very upset if he was harmed in any way

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'm going to adopt some terminally ill children so I can run for office and use that power to help other sick kids. Instead, of you know, cover for pedophiles, let the wealthy consolidate their wealth, and be a bulwark against universal healthcare.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1359600991906246661
Hey fellas, you hear that Biden has a dead kid? That's just an interesting fact that I haven't been reminded of every loving moment for my entire life.

strange of him to open a speech by announcing how much his son sucks

"i'm the first president in 40 years who's kid was dumb enough to join the military"

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010

Yinlock posted:

strange of him to open a speech by announcing how much his son sucks

"i'm the first president in 40 years who's kid was dumb enough to join the military"

i'm the only president who had a kid join the military and that one died. anyway now i'm in charge of the military, which is you. good luck

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

My grandmother, who lived in Delaware all 96 years of her life, hated Biden because she thought he was a dumbass who failed upward and crushed people in his path, like the guy in the accident with his wife who he wrongfully claimed was drunk.

I miss her, but she died before seeing him win the presidency (and right before COVID) so maybe it's for the best.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

HAMAS HATE BOAT posted:

i'm the only president who had a kid join the military and that one died. anyway now i'm in charge of the military, which is you. good luck

*salutes flag*

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

galenanorth posted:

this is like if some CHUD said "have you ever noticed that liberals love criticizing Ben Carson in particular" in the comment section of one of his many controversies

conservatives have convinced themselves that you can "play the race card" to get out of anything to the point that Clarence Thomas' rebuttal to Anita Hill was (verbatim) "This is a high-tech lynching for uppity negros who dare to think differently"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Thump! posted:

GIVE ME MY loving MONEY