Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Cloud Potato posted:

:britain:
Times:

After Chas Addams, you know the one.
Pretty cool you can just redraw someone else's way better cartoon and now it's your cartoon and you get a paycheck from it, wonder if this will catch on!

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Yes, the British night bombing of Hamburg in July of '43 was a hateful war crime, I agree. Murdering British bastards.
What the gently caress are you doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
What on earth is happening cut it out

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

AGC, privileged seniors destroying the climate and spreading COVID variants are criminals and must be contained.

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

:stare:

Someone must really hate Tony Abbott. Can't imagine Leak v2 producing an attractive drawing.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Maybe Leak, Son of Leak is like Delonas in that the cartoons he produces look like poo poo but he's actually capable of doing competent art when he wants?

Probably not, though.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

The original Bill Leak was a talented portrait artist, Son of Leak Johannes I think trained as one as well although he has more work as an illustrator. He's actually pretty good at illustration when he's not being paid to be a clone of his father, it's just his opinions that are dogshit.

edit: Johannes also does cartoons for the surfing magazine Tracks so he has experience drawing budgie smugglers.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

By popular demand posted:

:lol: It's like the universe specifically asked for a sniveling little pseudo-intellectual lackey to name the type after and Vidkun rushed to the nearest radio station to nominate himself.

Dude had some elements of weird to his thinking long before he went fash, too. At the same time as he had a decent career first as a military officer and then a politician, he was working on this all-encompassing philosophical system that was supposed to replace or incorporate all other philosophies and religions. In the 1920s he published what I'd call a tract about the inevitability of extraterrestrial life and he kept trying to work on his philosophy all through the war and until he was executed. I tried to read some of it once; whole thing feels fairly close to some kind of reformed Blavatskyan anthroposophy.

(Dude also came from a family background which may have made him predisposed to mystical thinking. His father was a priest who was rather more preoccupied with supernatural phenomena than most Protestant theologians, and wrote a lot of stuff about angels and demons and so on.)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

He was always so obsessed with having people recognise his spectacular intelligence, kinda like the right-wing grifters of today.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

The convict looks so endearing! Far friendlier than the two quintessential elderly tourists.
Look at him quietly relaxing and glancing over at the miserable sunburned bastards like he just wants a nice chat. (And keeping to his side of the cell because he understands social distancing and personal space.)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Seems like that there's nothing worse than a man who's interests include working out, cars, football and girls and has the sense to stay in his own half of the cell.
I'd be more weary of the old couple, those are unpredictable.

Alien Arcana
Feb 14, 2012

You're related to soup, Admiral.

Seems like that there's nothing worse than a man who's interests include working out, cars, football and girls and has the sense to stay in his own half of the cell.
I'd be more weary of the old couple, those are unpredictable.

Yeah, but he has tattoos. Tattoos, man. Only degenerates have tattoos, right?

EDIT: Also the tick marks are obviously meant to convey that he's been there a long time, but I think if you actually added them up it'd come out to maybe a year or two at most?

Alien Arcana fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Feb 11, 2021

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Each tick actually represents a year !!

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Jay Rust posted:

Each tick actually represents a year !!

Luv to share a cell with Cain, The First Murderer

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
The fixed smile of a man forced to share a tiny, poorly ventilated room with two unmasked strangers who have obviously spent several hours in a tube filled with other peoples' breath.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'm happy for u
Or sorry that happened

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Is it wrong of me to want him to get beaten down for some loving tomatoes?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Is it wrong of me to want him to get beaten down for some loving tomatoes?

It's never wrong to wish violence on fascists.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I dunno, I'm pretty sure Trump's hand wouldn't be visible if the report said all of that. Because he would be cranking one out over a report describing that.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

1) organic doesn't mean healthy
2) its due to his religious beliefs
3) it is subject to revocation if staff catch him violating his religious diet with purchases from the commissary

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

duz posted:

3) it is subject to revocation if staff catch him violating his religious diet with purchases from the commissary

The reason people are angry about is because Jewish and Muslim prisoners are given ham and cheese sandwiches, and told to just take the ham off.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

LOL my first Mr. Fish in about a year and it's him in his absolute element

Dude, just draw Trump getting intel briefing about a terror leader and it's his face, cut, print, done

D.N. Nation fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Feb 11, 2021

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Samurai Sanders posted:

It reminds me of the MST3K bit about the difficulty of setting up a joke where the punchline is “but can’t we get BEYOND Thunderdome?” given that they would have to be talking about a thunderdome but not about the movie.

Only thing I can think of is the Mythbusters episode where they used a giant facility to simulate lightning strikes.

Similarly, I wish there were more opportunities to say "where we're going we don't need... roads."

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

In addition to being cruel and needlessly evil that would be super bad for the environment in many complex ways, it's never a good idea to just wipe out part of the ecosystem on a whim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q

I mean there's probably like 150 wolves left so I don't think the eco system would notice. Still cruel and dumb though.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the UK government's Covid travel quarantine rules - Two former Conservative attorneys general and backbench MPs have branded the government’s threat to impose 10-year jail sentences on travellers who try to conceal journeys from Covid hotspots as an abuse of power"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Five shocking videos from the Capitol attack shown at Trump’s impeachment trial

Times:

Evening Standard:

UK government faces Tory MPs backlash over fund to fix cladding; Larry Flynt, publisher of Hustler magazine, dies aged 78

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... holiday jail risk

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

duz posted:

Lol what loving religion anyway?

If I dress up like an rear end in a top hat that means they have to feed me differently in prison? Can I just dress up like a Forsworn and refuse to eat anything other than mammoth cheese and briar hearts?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

what the gently caress is a cladding

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

Moon Slayer posted:

what the gently caress is a cladding

The stuff that burned down grenfell tower, and similarly hazardous types are still on other towers.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... holiday jail risk

I told you that these old couples are unpredictable!
Meanwhile Bald Inmate just quietly reads his car mag.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Grimdude posted:

Lol what loving religion anyway?
I tried to find some info on this and apparently it's... shamanism.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Peter Dutton accused of 'industrial-scale rorting' as Auditor-General urged to probe funding decisions (SBS). The grants were for the Safer Communities program and involved funding security cameras.

Knight:

European Union will not block Pfizer coronavirus vaccine doses bound for Australia, ambassador says (ABC)

Rowe:

Wilcox:

Warren Brown:

Leak, Son of Leak:

(Opposition leader) Anthony Albanese promises more gig workers 'portable' annual, sick and long service leave. The cartoon is also based on a series of ads for Uber Eats.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

MechaCrash posted:

The reason people are angry about is because Jewish and Muslim prisoners are given ham and cheese sandwiches, and told to just take the ham off.

And they shouldn't have to do that. Prisoners are chronically abused and mistreated in this country, the issue isn't that one fascist is getting special treatment the issue is that all convicts should be allowed to have the basic human dignity of having their religious beliefs respected.

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

I agree with the point you're making, but it's cropping up here because it specifically highlights the kid gloves with which white criminals are often treated.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

:ironicat:

quote:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I know what'll prove my point, drawing Trump as a roomful of poo poo-stink cats

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I haven’t watched those shows for the entire Trump presidency...have they indeed just been entirely about him? I could believe it.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

hey wait a minute i'm beginning to think a lot of these conservative cartoonists are complete loving assholes

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Samurai Sanders posted:

I haven’t watched those shows for the entire Trump presidency...have they indeed just been entirely about him? I could believe it.

I haven’t watch a late night show in decades and I can tell you for almost certain they were making non stop jokes about [President]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

It's Bok so I can only assume that I'm supposed to think the NYT editor firing someone for using racial slurs is bad and wrong.