Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Squizzle posted:

let us spare a thought today for those users who vociferously defended both lowtax and taintrunner and are currently hoping that no one remembers that they did so

He could run a hell of a taint op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Post your fav taintrunnings.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Judakel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl8LOnl6qbQ

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

twoday posted:

There's even a phone number you can call

thats obviously some sort of prank number and probably shows up on your phone bill as a 1-900 phonesex thing

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ram dass in hell posted:

oh so now cspam is against prison abolition?

Everybody here loves wall street, homeopathy, and andrew quomo

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

alright thread’s over errybody go home

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

fly molo alt spotted

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
alternative joke: posts not found

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Judakel posted:

this one

Taintrunner posted:

the previews make me horny

but Hellish Quart will still be GOTY

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Homeless Friend posted:

I'm the austerity war rapist?
                                                      \

lmao

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

Office Pig posted:

alright thread’s over errybody go home

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Judakel posted:

He could run a hell of a taint op

READ THE ROOM

Sea_Caldwell
Feb 5, 2021

Why did CSPAM start following a millionaire landlord anyway?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

quote:

I went from a physically deformed redneck to an internationally experienced Manhattan ad-man who quietly contributes to leftist and feminist causes

That's just Don Draper's backstory right
He's pretending to be mad men

without realizing that Don Draper was also a rapist

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

\

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

McConnell posted:

He could run a hell of a taint.

Jeffery of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

This is utterly beyond the pale. It seems like nothing will satisfy you CSPAM goons. The mods were working their asses off and we got this creep permabanned in record time, but you still want to whine in QCS about it? I don't know what you want anymore. I really don't want to close this forum, but you make it hard not to. I'm going to take a nap and sleep on this, but if you don't collectively get your poo poo together by the time I wake up, well. Let's find out together.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Homeless Friend posted:

\

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

McConnell posted:

He wasn't a landlord. He rented a

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

This is utterly beyond the pale. It seems like nothing will satisfy you CSPAM goons. The mods were working their asses off and we got this creep permabanned in record time, but you still want to whine in QCS about it? I don't know what you want anymore. I really don't want to close this forum, but you make it hard not to. I'm going to take a nap and sleep on this, but if you don't collectively get your poo poo together by the time I wake up, well. Let's find out together.

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

a Loving Dog posted:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

twoday
May 4, 2005

a Loving Dog posted:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

taint ran again

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

sweet dreams, jeff

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'm fine with either decision, mister.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
You know, i think cspam is the only forum stupid enough to fall for it 3 times

twoday
May 4, 2005

:ssh:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

ArfJason posted:

You know, i think cspam is the only forum stupid enough to fall for it 3 times

:hmmyes:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

HOW DARE YOU AND FURTHERMORE

(checks spelling)

Whoops, looks like it is I who am the April Fool!

(checks calendar)

CURSE YOU JEFFERY!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

a Loving Dog posted:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

a Loving Dog posted:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lol

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

the harder they come

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Impkins Patootie posted:

the harder they come

the hard they come?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
High priority request for the mods nothing actually important like banning a violent sex criminal but please name change me to rush limbaugh in hell when u can thanks :thanks:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

a Loving Dog posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:wow: #wow #whoa