Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

tao of lmao posted:

this guy is so aloof he’s so cool

and there it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Mnoba posted:

are the tortured sack pics real?

we’re getting them and the trump pee tape next Tuesday

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Mr Hootington posted:

Judakel bet some other poster like a million dollars that judakel could suck himself to completion. While judakel did manage get his own dick in his mouth, he could not ejaculate. Thus he lost the bet.

sounds like an open-shut case to me. pay up, judakel

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
I self suck just fine thank you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Good soup! posted:

yeah, again the loving derail in the rlm thread alone :chloe:, I don't think the forum has lost anything

can't even post in a wrestling thread without him trying for the chokeslam

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Mr Hootington posted:

Judakel bet some other poster like a million dollars that judakel could suck himself to completion. While judakel did manage get his own dick in his mouth, he could not ejaculate. Thus he lost the bet.

I take it back, this is important

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Judakel posted:

I self suck just fine thank you

You didn't finish. Pay the poster ya bitch

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Sack Tape is Real

(please do not confirm if this is true or not)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

printing out copies of posts by my forums enemies and delivering brutal people's elbows to each of them

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

Sack Tape is Real

it lets you save a bundle by performing yr own vasectomy at home

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

I wonder if it feels more like getting your dick sucked or like having a dick in your mouth

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

a Loving Dog posted:

I wonder if it feels more like getting your dick sucked or like having a dick in your mouth

it feels like heaven, OP

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mr Hootington posted:

A great metaphor for Bernie's primary campaign and a funny thing in its own right.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Reality Protester posted:

cant believe leftist baloogan would flame out like this without posting dr jill's nudes

deep cut

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
post the self-succ tape, judakel

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

as if made w a broadsword ordered online from a remote canadian cabin while blackout drunk

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Finicums Wake posted:

post the self-succ tape, judakel

judakel cant post anything for the moment

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

Generally something only the verse in a m/m/m threesome would know, the forbidden technique of "being flexible" will give you the experience

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
i hated taintrunner already because he was a landlord. He made libs mad, like ol rushbo, and like that old sexual weirdo rapist lib enrager, they both are in hell now where they belong, imo

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

Grapplejack posted:

Generally something only the verse in a m/m/m threesome would know, the forbidden technique of "being flexible" will give you the experience

69 only takes 2

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

you know who else made libs mad?

that's right, Hitler

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

C-SPAM: I would much rather give up to another for a brief reprise instead of exert power over another

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DA5yU11Gso&t=1344s
the timestamp is probably inevitable now

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle posted:

let us spare a thought today for those users who vociferously defended both lowtax and taintrunner and are currently hoping that no one remembers that they did so

UPDATE

went to bat for koalas march as well

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Breakfast All Day posted:

running taintrunner.gif through gifreverse.com in light of these revelations

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Squizzle posted:

UPDATE

:patriot:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

UPDATE

I love him

Going to get molo to go to bat for Flavius and lathe of heaven him into getting permabanned

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

crazy that that is what fly molo sounds like

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Squizzle posted:

UPDATE

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

this loving forum lol

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
your taint would run too if it saw you doing that hosed up poo poo to your dick and balls

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Squizzle posted:

UPDATE

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3910305&userid=116136

Fly Molo posted:

Who exactly? Nobody in this supposed “coup clique” is named in that thread. Nothing’s been posted to prove that this power-hungry cabal even existed. The only thing that even points in that direction is Jeffrey and Bird spinning a story months later about a malicious plot. It’s also suspicious that there would be a make-believe April fools joke by the mod team, about a fake forums coup, if the real thing had just almost happened... almost as if the whole thing was made up or exaggerated.

KM’s name was then brought up by a third party on that first page, probably because of a pre-existing grudge, then neither Jeffrey nor Bird bothered stopping the rumor mill that they set in motion. That seems pretty hosed up, and not at all like a healthy way to clear the air.

You’re demanding, what, that KM present herself to the QCS thread for justice? She ignored her posting enemies, said goodbye to her friends, then left. That’s a perfectly valid response to a mob of deranged posters spending months obsessing, harassing, and spreading rumors because they still hold a grudge over FYAD getting (temporarily) closed.

She doesn’t owe you poo poo. And besides, one of those deranged posters apparently spent months stalking TGRS, waiting for her to return because they “knew she’d come back”, and jumped in to attack her the moment she posted there. No wonder she stopped posting.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Quotey posted:

you think i'd sexually assault someone? me, with this great job, in this great city? lol, think BIGGER.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

ugh he’s one of the most contemptible posters on these forums lol. a truly disgusting person

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

some plague rats posted:

Seriously has fly molo ever been on the right side of anything

lol it's projection all the way down

Fly Molo posted:

that QCS thread was very enlightening. fluffdaddy, Jeffrey, and “all the admins” have apparently hated the succ zone for some time, which is probably why it got renamed, split up into 3 separate threads, and moderated so heavily for the last few weeks. they want it dead, and flavius & crusty manufactured a reason to give them what they wanted.

and for some reason, they loving hate the succ zone, but not any of the threads that poo poo on CSPAM, and they’ll go to bat for a rapist to try to pwn their posting enemies. weird how the toxicity didn’t leave when lowtax did. :thunk:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Fly Molo posted:

they’ll go to bat for a rapist to try to pwn their posting enemies

Dick Valentine
Nov 4, 2009

*taintrunner doing the joker voice* it's not about the rape. it's about sending a message. this forum deserves a better class of poster. and I'm gonna give it to them.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

a Loving Dog posted:

He wasn't a landlord. He rented a

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

what the hell is that crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation