Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
i can smell one of my neighbors getting absolutely wrecked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Mayor Dave posted:

I heard one of my friend's neighbors getting absolutely wrecked once, it was wild. The acoustics of how the apartment complex was set up meant that if an apartment had a window open, you were guaranteed to hear what was happening in it almost as good as being in the room with them. So one day we were on his porch smokin some cigarettes and chatting, ignoring the rhythmic pounding one of his neighbors was getting, when suddenly we're interrupted by "YOU LIKE MY rear end?!! EAAUUUGHHHHHHHHH"

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I want extremely potent weed caramelitas

oh well, gonna roast a couple vapcaps of straight kief back to back until I can't feel feelings anymore

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

mmmm yeah that did the trick

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Wench says weed is tight

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i, uh... i smoked weed today.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Ate two bites of that caramelita 30 minutes ago and I'm already feeling it. Edibles usually take me 45m-1h to kick in so it's a chill surprise

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
took a protab like 1:30 ago but forgot i did so i drank a weed lemonade packet. oops.

my chow mein was great, however :grin:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

in these situations you stand outside in your backyard saying the word "weed" louder and louder until they finally pass over the fence

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
this 8th of jack herer i bought at the store before everywhere got snowed in for a bit is so loving good

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
jack herer is the best strain

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
got high last night and watched 3+ hours of chart party and I'm going to do it again tonight (& pretty good & dorktown)

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Raskolnikov38 posted:

jack herer is the best strain

Man it's up there. It has some excellent crosses too, anything related to it rules

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

tragick posted:

good morning

:kimchi:

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i am vibing with this

THS
Sep 15, 2017

scenes of incredible action and adventure from my polar vortex house where i was the only heat source

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

*sings in a oliver twist kinda way* weed, glorious weed!

plz sir may i has moar?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

my weed is showing as "recipient refused delivery" despite me never seeing the letter carrier and the package being legally required to go to a post office for pickup

I can't tell if this means my landlord refused the door tag or canada post tried to ship dope to the wrong address

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Kazinsal posted:

my weed is showing as "recipient refused delivery" despite me never seeing the letter carrier and the package being legally required to go to a post office for pickup

I can't tell if this means my landlord refused the door tag or canada post tried to ship dope to the wrong address

Corry and Trevor are so loving stupid...!

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

I got more bad news about some health fuckery bullshit today, but now I'm sitting up in bed and feeling comfy hitting my vape and doing ok.

bless this nice plant

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aweNOSeCXg

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
I am high, on weed

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
so ive recently concluded that MAC is my favorite afternoon/evening strain. Its a pretty even 50/50 hybrid. I get anxious on sativas and only use indica as a nightcap.

The 50/50 just lets me chill and cook dinner and I can go on a bike ride or walk after smoking and really enjoy myself. :)

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lovelyn posted:

I am high, on weed

Excellent work, keep it up

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What is the thing that goes on the top of a hookah pipe, where the coals go? I need a small one for a weird piece I've acquired

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Made abv fudge got extremely high

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Inspector Hound posted:

What is the thing that goes on the top of a hookah pipe, where the coals go? I need a small one for a weird piece I've acquired

There's the bowl, where you put the shisha

And you can poke holes in foil and put that on top, or you can use a coal screen:

Is that what you're looking for?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Inspector Hound posted:

it's a sub optimal way to smoke weed but maybe it's ok for hash?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/TdqCOIh.mp4

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ok here's the situation, I'm using a device called a chalice, it's something I've never seen before but I guess it's a traditional rasta piece of some kind. The coal is meant to go in a chamber on top, where I'm figuring I can rig the hookah bit, which connects to the main chamber of the pipe via a tube where you stuff the weed. The idea is to light the coal, get it going, then you're inhaling the hot air through the weed and I'm assuming vaporizing the THC. There's a few things I can still try if I can't find the part I'm imagining, but Im going to comb the local hookah suppliers tomorrow, I bet I'll find it. I definitely won't be able to find the specific part I'm actually missing

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

my usual way of preventing accidental time travel is to listen to music. I know how long the songs I usually listen to are, and what anchoring points are in them, so I can keep a subconscious eye on the clock and avoid accidental temporal disruption.

so I’m walking along coming home from the shop as I ran out of snacks and can feel the weed all up and down my spine and the music is doing it’s thing. then a song I hadn’t heard came on and suddenly I’ve walked way past where I live and it’s started raining

gently caress me im baked

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

wake and bake day. i played video games while mrs d8 slept in.

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda

this cat know how to live

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

i never seen a cat do this before this is amazing

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The ultimate human trap.

Go ahead, scritch the belly. I dare ya.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
To celebrate today being 2 weeks after my second Moderna dose, I went inside a weed shop to buy something in person! I wanted one of those Leira cannagars, but they had trouble ringing it up and couldn't sell it to me. The good news was they gave me 20% off an infused blunt. Certainly not as luxurious but it's still fancy!

It comes with a glass mouthpiece?!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
that looks super nice, definitely a good celebration joint! congrats on your armor suit.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Lib and let die posted:

The ultimate human trap.

Go ahead, scritch the belly. I dare ya.

Scritch? I'ma raspberry that sumbitch I don't even care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lovelyn posted:

To celebrate today being 2 weeks after my second Moderna dose, I went inside a weed shop to buy something in person! I wanted one of those Leira cannagars, but they had trouble ringing it up and couldn't sell it to me. The good news was they gave me 20% off an infused blunt. Certainly not as luxurious but it's still fancy!

It comes with a glass mouthpiece?!

looks fat as hell, enjoy!