Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

A Gin Palace posted:

everyone on the forums waits anxiously in hushed silence, fearing the doom that fly molo's forums crush will inevitably bring. but their hedging is in vain, as fly molo will always find another poster to suck up to, and that poster will always be revealed as a massive piece of poo poo. yin and yang, light and dark, the cycle continues, and we are fools to try and stop it

All we can do is hope we are not the chosen one

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Farm Frenzy posted:

nobody in this forum thinks that joe biden is good. we just dont want to scream and cry about him 24/7 to the detriment of all other forms of posting like you and your rapist idol. its completely deranged for you to post like this at this point in this thread lol

how is it deranged to respond directly to a weird consistent accusation towards me posted minutes earlier

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

so many sinister characters on this comedy forum. really makes you think

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

A Gin Palace posted:

everyone on the forums waits anxiously in hushed silence, fearing the doom that fly molo's forums crush will inevitably bring. but their hedging is in vain, as fly molo will always find another poster to suck up to, and that poster will always be revealed as a massive piece of poo poo. yin and yang, light and dark, the cycle continues, and we are fools to try and stop it

who will receive fly molo's rose, that then sprays deadly acid in your face like the joker's

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Farm Frenzy posted:

He slept on jude's couch for a week and was so disgusting to them that he became the canonical Bernie bro

E: name

it truly is a saga to top Koala's March. 2021 delivers

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
taintrunner is singehandedly responsible for his beloved god failing to become president of the united $nakkke$ because of his sins. this world is so corrupt

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Yinlock posted:

who will receive fly molo's rose, that then sprays deadly acid in your face like the joker's

we post...on a forum

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Yinlock posted:

how is it deranged to respond directly to a weird consistent accusation towards me posted minutes earlier

well you see, having posted in the suck zone since 2016 means you clearly love a rapist weirdo who came into the thread years later and hijacked it for his own masturbatory ends. i'm very intelligent

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

it lasted a whole 7 posts this time, good work team

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

Yinlock posted:

it lasted a whole 7 posts this time, good work team

working hard!!!!!!!!!!!

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Tormp

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/PragerEunuch/status/1351564793568759808

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Ask JeevesMeister

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Jazerus posted:

well you see, having posted in the suck zone since 2016 means you clearly love a rapist weirdo who came into the thread years later and hijacked it for his own masturbatory ends. i'm very intelligent

drat im sorry it was good five years ago

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Farm Frenzy posted:

Much unlike your posting

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Zurtilik posted:

Ask JeevesMeister

no don't

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Fellatio del Toro posted:

taintrunner

=

ran rent unit

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Im pretty sure most people didnt idolize taintrunner, & just thought it was funny to organize taint & run in new and exciting ways

See: the taint reaper

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

My name can't be parodied well and thats obviously why I haven't taken off.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Zurtilik posted:

more like turdlick

no that doesn't quite work

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mods knew

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Farm Frenzy posted:

it was fine until about a year ago

bernie dropping out led to taintrunner deciding he wanted to be the poo poo king of succ zone and that quickly became pretty unreadable. it's not deranged for people to miss the thread from before that time, or advocate for its return. succ zone is not synonymous with taintrunner.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Stringent posted:

so does taintrunner getting perma'd mean we can have the succzone thread back?

We have it, it's the democrats are good thread

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Zurtilik posted:

"Those libs are hurtin for a zurtin" ez

The shoes are there waiting for you to fill them

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

fyad did
https://mobile.twitter.com/AnimeSandwich/status/813401309235838976

we should have listened

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Jazerus posted:

it was fine until about a year ago

bernie dropping out led to taintrunner deciding he wanted to be the poo poo king of succ zone and that quickly became pretty unreadable. it's not deranged for people to miss the thread from before that time, or advocate for its return. succ zone is not synonymous with taintrunner.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

also, graphic design was his passion??

https://mobile.twitter.com/HillaryFan420/status/1201691753075675136

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

A Gin Palace posted:

back in the day succ zone was about dunking on powerful people posting dumb succ bullshit, people like Joy Ann Reid who had an msnbc show or Neera Tanden who is now inexplicably a Biden admin official.

"inexplicably" lmao

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

accusing anyone in this subforum of loving joe biden is real loving dumb imo

edit: oh, were you talking about people in D&D? disregard if so

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

accusing anyone in this subforum of loving joe biden is real loving dumb imo

You're more of Kamala fan as I am to understand.

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

ben shapino posted:

"inexplicably" lmao

yeah lol; she's in the biden admin because she says things like "countries we bomb should pay us in oil for the pleasure"

also isn't fly molo the person who made really gross completely made-up accusations about a female poster offering sexual favors to lowtax to get fyad reopened? love too be a feminist until it's women i dislike!!

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

ben shapino posted:

"inexplicably" lmao

it's only inexplicable because confronting the explanation (that posting really bad about bernie's "mangry russian energy" is a thing that prominent lanyards like enough to give you a government job) is too painful to my tiny brain

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Zurtilik posted:

Zurtidik

Oh oh

Hurtadik

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
fyad: a bloo bloo bloo, cspam posters are always wishing death upon politicians

also fyad: lol I hope this specific goon dies

also also fyad: how dare you probe my posting buddy for this post

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Yinlock posted:

this is also where we got people who think the succ zone is an uncontrollable mob who is obsessed with their fabled ~posting enemies~ like we're Captain Ahab

poking my head into the succ zone is how i know its a terrible place

every once in a while i forget, click last post, and in less than one page im usually reminded why the place is called the succ zone

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Any time I've gone to FYAD it just seems to emit Tim and Eric meet radio shock jock vibes.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Zurtilik posted:

You're more of Kamala fan as I am to understand.

i'm really loving floored by how many people took that to be a sincere expression of my policy desires

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
taintrunner projecting is extremely funny and predictable also

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

i'm really loving floored by how many people took that to be a sincere expression of my policy desires

I don't. I'm just being a poo poo head.

:love: