Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
just kidding I'm going to keep shitposting pointless garbage no one cares about lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
cross referencing my_posting_enemies_pivotchart.xlsm : you are an obsessed weirdo, per these 8 year old posts I've saved

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

does anyone else squee with delight when they imagine President Mr. Joe Biden blowing out Doctor Mrs. Jill Biden's back walls in the presidential bedroom?? X3

Now I know Doctor Jill Mrs. Biden is in love with President Robinette Biden, but wouldn't it be delightfully naughty if she thought about Beto before "gettin' frisky with POTUS", just a bit... you know, so her calves cramp?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

goddamn I have almost 16,000 posts

I need to reevaluate my life

I have 62,403, and only like 30,000 of them have been about Joe Biden loving.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

spacemang_spliff posted:

just kidding I'm going to keep shitposting pointless garbage no one cares about lol

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I'm sure there are people in this subforum who genuinely feel betrayed by taintrunner and I would like to see more posts from them in this thread.

im less sure about watching the expanse now because taintrunner was pushing it really hard

although that opinion was already on thin ice when he endorsed space sweepers which is very bad dont watch space sweepers

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

spacemang_spliff posted:

pre-covid i was at a lovely bar and i was browsing cspam on my phone and i started laughing really hard at one of your posts. wish i could remember what it was, but what i'm saying here is, i care. keep posting.

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

I REFUSE TO BAN GENOCIDE DENIAL IN MY SUBFORUM BECAUSE I BELIEVE PEOPLE SHOULD DEBATE THE GENOCIDE DENIERS INSTEAD

I ALSO REPORTED MY TITLE FOR SAYING I IGNORE PMS, VIOLATING D&D RULE II.2.B AS I DIDN'T CITE A SOURCE, THEN DID NOT PAY MONEY TO REWRITE IT BECAUSE I AM UNDER PROTECTION OF THE ADMINS AND I DO NOT IGNORE PMS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF THE FORUMS BY PURCHASING AVATARS FOR ME

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

Look, I'm just asking questions here, but how exactly did we link taintrunner to these other accounts?

this just looks like an accusation to me, not 'receipts'

That information hasn't been disclosed in order to avoid making personal details public. But he was satisfactorily linked to those accounts.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

spacemang_spliff posted:

goddamn I have almost 16,000 posts

I need to reevaluate my life

bro, 30359 posts, lol

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Koos Group posted:

That information hasn't been disclosed in order to avoid making personal details public. But he was satisfactorily linked to those accounts.

Which is ironic because if this was being done for someone taintrunner didn't like he'd be screaming that the mods were rape-enablers

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

oxsnard posted:

cross referencing my_posting_enemies_pivotchart.xlsm : you are an obsessed weirdo, per these 8 year old posts I've saved

ffs stop abusing excel for poo poo it's not meant for. excel is not a database, nor is it a database lite. motherfuckers i will die on this hill

SELECT * FROM postingEnemies pe WHERE pe.postCount < 0

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lib and let die posted:

ffs stop abusing excel for poo poo it's not meant for. excel is not a database, nor is it a database lite. motherfuckers i will die on this hill

Yeah. Use Access.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Yeah. Use Access.

this is violence, you're doing a violence on me

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

constructing my poster's manifesto in latex like a real scientist

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
my company uses custom lotus notes databases for business critical functions

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

oxsnard posted:

so you didn't see the thing where fyad posters came in, said that fly molo (who is a bad poster tbf) should be dead and then a bunch of them got pissy about that post getting probed? It isn't exactly out of the blue here

you and fyad should hurry up and kiss and gently caress already

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice

Koos Group posted:

Thank you for confirming this.

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

if there was a reward for outing taintrunner as a creep, i would wish it was no more bitchmade probes like this:

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
complaining about probes under a day in length is the real bitchmade activity, actually

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

oxsnard posted:

complaining about probes under a day in length is the real bitchmade activity, actually

ahhhhh im helldumping you right now ahhhhhhhhh

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the real bitchmade activity is posting at all tbh

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Trash Ops posted:

if there was a reward for outing taintrunner as a creep, i would wish it was no more bitchmade probes like this:

Thank you for submitting your ticket to QCS. Our moderation experts will be with you shortly. You are seen; you are heard.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Oh, hey, haven't checked up on cspam drama in a few days. Oh, wow, lot's of new posts.

:smith:

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Oh, hey, haven't checked up on cspam drama in a few days. Oh, wow, lot's of new posts.

:smith:

i'm gonna helldump this guy...

seems like they were smart enough to avoid the drama here? haha nerd

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

spacemang_spliff posted:

hell yeah comrade

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Trash Ops posted:

plz, no lame posts, on this, the funniest day

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

hapsby posted:

i'm gonna helldump this guy...

seems like they were smart enough to avoid the drama here? haha nerd

haha imagine doing other things and not being glued to the forums

haha

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Trash Ops posted:

ahhhhh im helldumping you right now ahhhhhhhhh

:stare:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

gaupo guacho is bad IMO

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
I'm done talking about fyad, most of them are cool anyways I just wish they had been nicer to EWB that's all

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Lib and let die posted:

There's only csv.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Koos Group posted:

ty koos

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

lumpentroll posted:

gaupo guacho is bad IMO
:yeah:

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

World War Mammories posted:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

spacemang_spliff posted:

just kidding I'm going to keep shitposting unintelligible garbage for insane people lol

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

only when you do it

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

Trash Ops posted:

cspam: where using the “post history” button on one of the worst posters in the forum gets you 3x the probation as asserting that you’re going to behead another poster (not going to link the post because I don’t want to be guilty of helldumping lmao)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

genericnick posted:

There's only csv.