Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Baby Huey-lookin motherfucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

If you have not seen this guy's interrogation video, it's loving LEGENDARY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkRjIq8Cp2A

"YOUR HAIR IS THERE, BUDDY! YOU'RE HAIR IS THERE!"

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

I just got up, saw this and thought "What kind of 80s metal star now went full MAGA"

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Rasputin, Larper and Ratboy.
She could have row of anatomiclly correct rabbit titties under there. :shrug:

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m2WutlqBk0&t=31s

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Is there news on her vagina bones?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

hawowanlawow posted:

Hmm I've never seen the original space jam, is elmer fudd in it?

This really happened.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

Stoatbringer posted:

Is there news on her vagina bones?

I'm sorry, but vagina bones never didn't have change in this Biden communist cancel culture era where we are living. :smith:
Maybe in the japanese remastered special edition release.

Also I realized the real reason why they lost the big chungus boobs.

New audience.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
https://twitter.com/ech0astral/status/1367574361595645964?s=20

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Ches Neckbeard posted:

lol go gently caress yourself Rove have at him chuds nobody will miss him.

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1367649757871620098?s=20

Is this why Dubya named him Turd Blossom? This piece of poo poo keeps floating back to the top everytime you think he's gone.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Dang, they're going all out for Baron Harkonnen in the Dune remake

I was thinking about one of the Vogons from hitchikers guide.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

https://twitter.com/corinne_perkins/status/1367548888106827777

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1367679857556135944

We don’t need other grifters. We already have you and Abbott and the criminal AG and I could go on.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Liz_Wheeler/status/1367633223447150594?s=20

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Hah. She forgot Gina Carano.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

An insane mind posted:

Hah. She forgot Gina Carano.

And Gillete

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Didn't they themselves cancel Gillete for telling men, hey don't be toxic?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

An insane mind posted:

Didn't they themselves cancel Gillete for telling men, hey don't be toxic?

Yup

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

Have the conservatives effectively "cancelled" anything? Like they have tried everything from Doom, D&D, Rock&Roll, Simpsons etc.?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I still find the name Project Veritas hilarious. I can't help it.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Project Veritas: Backup Exec

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

You ever get that feeling when you are bombarded by something so wrong and stupid that you just can't find the words or phrases to try and counter it? It's like your brain is a fire hydrant trying to spray everywhere but you can only seem to form sentences in a pathetic dribble.

"But... what... no... not like... OH JUST gently caress THE HELL OFF LIZ!!!"

Somehow comparing people who knowingly spread dangerous misinformation to line their own pockets with a company revising offensive material.

Just gently caress off you braindead mouthpiece.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Valko posted:

You ever get that feeling when you are bombarded by something so wrong and stupid that you just can't find the words or phrases to try and counter it? It's like your brain is a fire hydrant trying to spray everywhere but you can only seem to form sentences in a pathetic dribble.

"But... what... no... not like... OH JUST gently caress THE HELL OFF LIZ!!!"

Somehow comparing people who knowingly spread dangerous misinformation to line their own pockets with a company revising offensive material.

Just gently caress off you braindead mouthpiece.

She's not posting that so you can engage with it and correct her stupidity. She's posting that for the MAGA crowd to revel in and wrap around them like a warm blanket so they can go, no we're not dumb as gently caress.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Captain Kosmos posted:

Have the conservatives effectively "cancelled" anything? Like they have tried everything from Doom, D&D, Rock&Roll, Simpsons etc.?

The Dixie Chicks, Sinead O'Connor, Michael Moore

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I've calmed down a bit since my last post but I read that twitter thread and found this:

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1367513058780798980

As Insane Mind said, yes, you do let others tell you what to think. I don't think I need to give any examples.

If Trump told a chud to do XXXX... ?

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Captain Kosmos posted:

Colin Kaepernick, ACORN, Van Jones (at least his role in the Obama admin)

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Did absolutely nothing happen yesterday with the q-inauguration? I'm not surprised, but a little disappointed.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

just out of frame

storming the capitol too

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1367671535025160193?s=19

quote:

The FBI on Thursday arrested Federico Klein, a former State Department aide, on charges related to the storming of the Capitol on Jan. 6, marking the first known instance of an appointee of President Donald Trump facing criminal prosecution in connection with the attempt to block Congress from certifying President Joe Biden’s victory.

Klein, 42, was taken into custody in Virginia, said Samantha Shero, a spokesperson for the FBI’s Washington Field Office. Details on the charges against him were not immediately available.

Klein worked for a time in the State Department’s Office of Brazilian and Southern Cone Affairs before being transferred to the office that handles Freedom of Information Act requests, according to a former colleague who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Dang, they're going all out for Baron Harkonnen in the Dune remake

Needs more chancres.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Ardemia posted:

Hawley in this video gave me the same vibe as the video of Chris Delia finding out people can save things from Snapchat lol

This is just like in interrogation videos when the guy thinks he's playing the cops but in the process of fishing for information looks way guiltier than just not talking about it.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Lol, literally everything and everyone on this list canceled themselves

Sunmoe
Feb 22, 2011

Captain Kosmos posted:

The Dixie Chicks are the only ones I can think of.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
I'm taking some joy with how indignant and oppressed Republicans are feeling about being called equal to cavemen. I never called them anything else on Gym Jordan's list, but "neanderthals" resonates pretty well. Thanks for once, Joe.

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Any epidemiologists on here want to speculate on how long before Texas becomes a hotbed of COVID-19?

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
The irony of MAGA getting the hump about Suess being 'cancelled' is pretty funny when you think about all the anti-Nazi propaganda he drew.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Lola Bunny, we love the Bunny, don't we, folks? She did the basketball, an incredible player in many regards, and I oftentimes would have loved to have her in the White House, but she has... she's not playing right now, is she? Her team won the biggest game imaginable, they saved the Earth from Danny Devito, and that's.... we love that, don't we?

But now, wow... she's a mess. Before, she had the figure, amazing figure, a 10/10 and perhaps the 2nd or 3rd best looking rabbit I have seen. And now, thanks to the radical democrats and the new "Cancel Culture" she's not, she's a 7/10 AT BEST and it's not so good.

I am now reaching out to all rabbits, and all of the beautiful cartoon women that we love, and letting them know that there is a great love for you among the Republican party, which is the party of Trump. We love the women, some of us have paid DEARLY for that love, including a great friend of mine who we had to kill. He knew a little too much about a lotta people, like me, and what we did on a fantastic island. So I gave the order, I used to be President, did you know this? But I said "Take him out, take out my great friend Jeffrey" and we did, he's dead, and so... the dream of a Lola Bunny is dead as well, the dream of a beautiful rabbit that can play basketball isn't happening.

JOE BIDEN hates the beautiful rabbits, and I heard that many people are saying he doesn't want to kiss a cartoon rabbit. That's not... that's not good, folks, and that's what is going on right now. The United States is a MESS, I left them a full cupboard and now they're taking the beautiful cartoon women and throwing them in a dumpster, making them cover up their beautiful bunny bodies, you hate to see it.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Just lol if you think that Texas is not still a hotbed of covid-19

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

QuarkJets posted:

Just lol if you think that Texas is not still a hotbed of covid-19

The only redeeming factor is that texas has been totally lax about mask poo poo the whole time, so we're pretty much at peak saturation anyway. If Abbot could just find away to freeze us all to death again, he'd really have no more issues. (btw, almost freezing to death inside my own home was legit scary and I'm still loving livid about the ordeal.)

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Mar 5, 2021

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I won't rest until Mr. Potato Head has a big old dick an' balls. And he comes with a laminated card that reads "I am a male man. Do not dress me in pink or other girl clothes."

A large mustache and beard should be non-removable even if it scares children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Rondette posted:

The irony of MAGA getting the hump about Suess being 'cancelled' is pretty funny when you think about all the anti-Nazi propaganda he drew.

The cancelling of Dr. Seuss will cause the right to read the Lorax and become proponents of saving the environment, but ironically.

Saving the trees to spite the libs.

"All lives matter, whether they have stars upon thars or not!"
Promoting racial equality to spite the libs.