Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

Haulin Oates posted:

Incredible. Pinga Maggie and pop-bottle bong Lisa are absolutely amazing

Excuse me thats a gatorade bottle bong which is pretty high class for improvised bongs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Aren't you supposed to photoshop the person in the background to be huge and looming over the scene? That's just actual size.

Haulin Oates
Nov 11, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spookydonut posted:

Excuse me thats a gatorade bottle bong which is pretty high class for improvised bongs.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

:dudsmile:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Phanatic posted:

Wawa is garbage now. They use parbaked rolls, all their stuff is premade/sliced, it's a step up from Subway but that's not saying much. Back when they used Amoroso's rolls from the bakery in west Philly and it was actually like a deli that you could go into and say "Gimme half a pound of turkey, half a pound of roast beef, and a half-dozen rolls," that's when their hoagies were really good. Now they're just soggy lumps of sort-of-bread. Sheetz has a wider variety of food, but it's also of the premade, we-microwave-it-for-you category, so honestly they both pretty much suck and are way overhyped.
:haibrow:

Both are useful when it's 3 am and you have to have technically made food, but yeah.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

flavor.flv posted:

Aren't you supposed to photoshop the person in the background to be huge and looming over the scene? That's just actual size.

A life size Fetterman wouldn't have fit in the frame.

Phanatic posted:

Wawa is garbage now. They use parbaked rolls, all their stuff is premade/sliced, it's a step up from Subway but that's not saying much. Back when they used Amoroso's rolls from the bakery in west Philly and it was actually like a deli that you could go into and say "Gimme half a pound of turkey, half a pound of roast beef, and a half-dozen rolls," that's when their hoagies were really good. Now they're just soggy lumps of sort-of-bread. Sheetz has a wider variety of food, but it's also of the premade, we-microwave-it-for-you category, so honestly they both pretty much suck and are way overhyped.

Yeah I mean the Hoagies suck but you're not going to Wawa at this point for quality, you're going as a shelter and poo poo a raspberry tea alright yeah and maybe a pint of ice cream while I'm here.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

Baron von Eevl posted:

Yeah I mean the Hoagies suck but you're not going to Wawa at this point for quality, you're going as a shelter and poo poo a raspberry tea alright yeah and maybe a pint of ice cream while I'm here.

Coffee creamer

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Too real please stop.

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

:five:

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Holy poo poo lol

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!

:kstare:

We really need a :krustvince:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I need the biggest oof you have.
Yeah, that's about right.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

am i misinterpreting this? or does the maker of this meme think prince charles is the queen's grandson

e: oh, i guess the grandson is now ragging on the queen and this is like oh we're gonna do you like we did diana. god i loving hate the royal family tabloid poo poo

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Mar 7, 2021

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

jesus loving christ

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

:eyepop:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:britain:

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

:holymoley:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:drat:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
in case any americans weren't aware of how psychotic our press is

https://twitter.com/jonnymorris1973/status/1368197190628302860?s=20

Super Nintendo 64
Feb 18, 2012

Stop giving attention to the royal family. Your whole drat weiner country is built on this premise.

/bogan tear
She's a beaut...

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

There’s so many people of my parents (and their parents) generation who love the Royals in... Ireland. And I don’t mean NI. It’s so fuckin weird. It’s like Stockholm syndrome.

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

that’s a spicy meat-a-ball

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

The loving nitrus

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

I like this.

I don't get this.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Oscar_Pistorius

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Olympic blade leg runner from South Africa shot his gf through a wall a bunch of times while she was taking a poo poo or something.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:lmao: that's great, especially now that I noticed the artificial legs.

I remember seeing Jim Jeffries live in concert years ago & he had a bit about guns in America that had a funny callback moment later in his set when he did a bit about Pistorius.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Just realised I have a Bintang singlet in my wardrobe

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The weird thing is that Pennsylvania apparently actually does have mountains, forests, castles, cloudy weather and Eastern European diaspora.

my grandparents lived near a mansion that looked like a loving castle . think a big shot from rolling stone magazine owned it.

Also isn't there one along the turnpike near Crystal Caverns or something?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

holy poo poo

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Super Nintendo 64 posted:

Stop giving attention to the royal family. Your whole drat weiner country is built on this premise.

/bogan tear
She's a beaut...

is Lisa a homemade bong made out of a gatorade bottle?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Yes

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Super Nintendo 64 posted:

Aren't the royals super popular in seppolia for some reason?

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

From facebook.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

lmao

I'm also guessing that people in Aus also say "Winnies" instead of Winfields

Oim goin down t' the bottle o, gonna get some winnies and a pack a' vee bee, hey!

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Winnie blues and a carton of fourex for fucks sakes. It's like you lot've never even heard of a fucken bottlo before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

fourex is below me, i only drink carl when i'm in oz