Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Free larry and leave thread open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Varinn posted:

we're only on page 13, mods wont lose interest in this thread until 16 or 17

Please stop with these pale imitations of the Good Joke

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

pog boyfriend posted:

free all the posters who got banned + probed because there was literally a mod who got permabanned for posting pedophilia apologia today which makes their accusations no longer baseless.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

some plague rats posted:

edit: also dont unban larry

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

some plague rats posted:

Yeah it's getting super ol-unban Larry Parish and the other pedocusers because you were never right and you know it.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Unban everyone except the pedos.

Take the L, modmins, you're got egg on your face, don't rub it further on. Just back down, unban everyone except the nonces, then walk away and you get to keep what dignity remains.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

come on mods, unban the non-pedos, goldmine thread, and take the L

or just let it ride and see what happens idk

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I'm hoping Fluffdaddy will wake up tomorrow morning in a good mood and know the right thing to do :pray:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tetramin posted:

Lmfao I’m cracking up at the goon who read like 8 pages of this thread and decided this would be a good time to talk about the nuances of pedophilia. Just incredible

For some people, it's the small things that matter the most.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

omfg

bravo, bravissimi, :five:

Fluffdaddy posted:

I don't need to explain myself.

hey there handsome: look, we all know you are a very masc, secure, confident man's man but after recent developments there's no shame at all in reconsidering the situation, taking the l and rectifying the issue

free larry (and the others)

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
good op. good joke. good mod hissy fit. good pedo hunny pot. good funny pictures. goldmine.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

Paladinus posted:

Fun fact. 'Aha, I lied, Pop' is an anagram of the word 'paedophilia'.

loving lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

There Wolf being a pedo apologists has nothing to do with Larry melting down and slinging accusations, which were not jokes.

I will not be freeing them and they can take a forum break until their probation is over.

That is all.