Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://i.imgur.com/5VTv5v0.mp4

:mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

:xcom:

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

:norway:

RustyKnight
Jul 11, 2016

every day is a new horror

hope that new Necromunda game is gonna be better than their Space Hulk one because it was really boring, also hope it won't take long for it to be ported on pc

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
i'm still playing ace combat 7, almost finished the campaign. it's a fun shootplanes

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
i hope necromunda has rats

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Improbable Lobster posted:

i hope necromunda has rats

*extremely michaelangelo voice* necromunda, master splinter

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i wonder if the new outer worlds dlc will be good. obsidian + murder mystery sounds like a real good time, but also it’s outer worlds so it could be kind of boring and generic

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

jesus WEP posted:

i wonder if the new outer worlds dlc will be good. obsidian + murder mystery sounds like a real good time, but also it’s outer worlds so it could be kind of boring and generic

MATN has an hour's worth of gameplay up if you don't mind spoiling yourself.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RustyKnight posted:

hope that new Necromunda game is gonna be better than their Space Hulk one because it was really boring, also hope it won't take long for it to be ported on pc

I was about to say Space Hulk is pretty good but then I realized it was Space Crusade I was thinking of (basically Hero Quest but with canned marines.)

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Kenny Logins posted:

i'm still playing ace combat 7, almost finished the campaign. it's a fun shootplanes

I tried the first level and it was indeed a good arcade dogfight simulator. Lots of weird cutscenes though.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I haven't really played an air Doom clone since Wing Commander whatever... 4?

e: well i guess its a space doom clone since space doesn't have air... it's Corncob 3D then

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Target Track Jacket posted:

I tried the first level and it was indeed a good arcade dogfight simulator. Lots of weird cutscenes though.
the series apparently is known for being "metal hear solid in the sky" but 7 isn't too hamfisted. the cutscenes are pretty misleading for the most part as they are mostly about characters on the ground who never fly lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NoneMoreNegative posted:

MATN has an hour's worth of gameplay up if you don't mind spoiling yourself.
it has the coolest looking map of the whole game

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the only real air doom clone is descent, wing commander is an arcade space combat sim

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

haveblue posted:

the only real air doom clone is descent, wing commander is an arcade space combat sim

it's 3d and you shot things, thus: doom-clone

and lest you forget: Doom takes place in loving space and has combat, too (well, some parts take place in hell or something who cares i bet hell is in space too)

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

were all in space if you really think about it

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Casual Encountess posted:

were all in space if you really think about it

i like how the german word for space is just "room"* but also that the english word "space" litrerally just means "room" too (as in "roomy" not as in "a thing with ceiling, floor, and walls on all sides")

*) well, "raum" but it's the same word

e: i mean it's amusing for me because my native tongue is civilized and has separate words for separate things.

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Mar 18, 2021

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I was about to say Space Hulk is pretty good but then I realized it was Space Crusade I was thinking of (basically Hero Quest but with canned marines.)

there's been like a half dozen space hulk games over the years

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

there's been like a half dozen space hulk games over the years

but surely they're not all called Space Hulk? that would be stupid :kiddo:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

i like how the german word for space is just "room"* but also that the english word "space" litrerally just means "room" too (as in "roomy" not as in "a thing with ceiling, floor, and walls on all sides")

*) well, "raum" but it's the same word

e: i mean it's amusing for me because my native tongue is civilized and has separate words for separate things.

you jammed like 500 different meanings into "perkele" to offset it tho

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

you jammed like 500 different meanings into "perkele" to offset it tho

no?

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

:xcom:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qVYrjoPSRg

:prepop:

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

just realized a few days ago that the witcher 3 doesn't have a single non-white character (at least so far)

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Eeyo posted:

just realized a few days ago that the witcher 3 doesn't have a single non-white character (at least so far)

it's almost as racist as its fans

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Eeyo posted:

not true

it has greeks

the irish

and persians

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Mad Wack posted:

not true

it has greeks
lol

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Eeyo posted:

its polish

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/RefusedC/status/1372772350744174592

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

australia has gone too far this time

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjTv8ivh7mY

lol the little double-take right at the end

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

NoneMoreNegative posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjTv8ivh7mY

lol the little double-take right at the end

god i love oblivion

that channel's great too

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/FocusHome/status/1372581471098114055

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
even if it's not so good, it should look amazing. streumon studios are so good at level design

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

whoever cuts trailers at focus is the best in the business.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

even if it's not so good, it should look amazing. streumon studios are so good at level design

i am excited to gain brouzouf with my cyberdog

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I spent the night playing Fallout 4 survival mode instead of sleeping and the problem that's beginning to emerge is: it's still too easy. Everything is still trivial except combat, and obviously you want to avoid combat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Monster Train is pretty cool if you liked Slay The Spire and want the same but also different

It also has DLC coming out in a week