Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

thathonkey posted:

let the man take one caffeine pill a day for gently caress sake its fine.

as long as Pennywise’s doc + therapist are cool with it and aware it’s fine, and possibly best

bipolar extra sucks because a lot of the meds that would be shoo-ins for other people with severe depression, anxiety, etc are absolute no-gos for BD

like, I simply can’t function on most anti-anxiety meds, but I also get bouts of crippling general anxiety and panic as a consequence of BD.

So not only do I consume mad weed, but I do so with the full support and encouragement of my Dr. Which is weird, because I definitely won’t pretend it doesn’t come with its own host of side effects and potential issues, especially when used in a psych prescription capacity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

I pretend to be healthy with costco vitamin gummy and smoothes (frozen mixed berry, spinach, protein powder, ground flax, soy milk, and water). It makes me feel better about the rest of my terrible decisions. A small routine of health has really helped on the really bad depression days.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

jisforjosh posted:

Is this the air purifier everyone is raving about?

https://www.costco.com/winix-true-hepa-4-stage-air-purifier-with-wi-fi-and-additional-filter.product.100662892.html

My local church doesn't have it, they have a similar one that is $30 more with no wifi and no additional filters lame

That's the one! I haven't used the wifi feature but it comes with 2 additional filters which is really nice.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Oh and I bought the biggest bag of bull penis in my life and my dog couldn't be more ecstatic about her lifestyle. Thanks Costco

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

AWarmBody posted:

Oh and I bought the biggest bag of bull penis in my life and my dog couldn't be more ecstatic about her lifestyle. Thanks Costco

I legit am excited for the next time the local church carries more dicks. Our dog absolutely loves em.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

AWarmBody posted:

Oh and I bought the biggest bag of bull penis in my life

Please don't lie to us.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if my doctor told me to stop smoking weed id simply find a new doctor capable of minding their own business

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Bum the Sad posted:

Please don't lie to us.

I mean if you know where to find a bigger bag of bull penis then I'm all ears.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Shwqa posted:

I mean if you know where to find a bigger bag of bull penis then I'm all ears.

Our costcos stopped carrying the water buffalo ears, sorry.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Went to the ‘co today to buy a new vacuum with my stimmy and they had some fancy “premium organic vanilla!” Ice cream sandwiches on sale.

Review: Vacuum is great and and $150 off currently (LG Cordzero stick).

Ice cream sandwiches are... can ice cream be bland? Like these advertise being premium and organic, but honestly the Skinny Cow ones taste way better for less calories. Disappointing.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I was gonna make a quick run today but forgot they close at 6.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

El Jebus posted:

I legit am excited for the next time the local church carries more dicks. Our dog absolutely loves em.

Our dog does too but Jesus Christ does it make her breath reek

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

jisforjosh posted:

Our dog does too but Jesus Christ does it make her breath reek

your dog has literal dick breath

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Ok Comboomer posted:

your dog has literal dick breath

:hmmyes:

Sadly yeah, we had to stop getting them because she loves to give us kisses and yeah sorry old girl but that dick breath is turn away

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Made the run this morning. Mostly essentials. Modest hot mom action. Grabbed wiper blades but they didn't carry a 14" I needed. Took a flyer on Nathan's pretzel dogs. Two pack of smart LED bulbs were on sale $10 so trying that out (the similar smart switch I previously bought was a POS, hopefully these work better). Plenty of staple items in sale (giant box of ritz for $4, nuggs at $8, granola bars $8).

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

grabbed from the Prog Thread, so who is this?

Heath posted:

I was about to say that the pawprint brake light is what really makes it some Colorado poo poo, but then

https://twitter.com/tywilc/status/1373728810399539200?s=20

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Please buy the Chewbacca Squishmallows. I'm getting depressed putting out new pallets of them, throwing all the leftover Chewbacca ones in, and then seeing everyone still just dug for baby yoda again.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

I went to Costco today, ordered two hot dogs. They tried to tell me that I could only have one mustard cup per hot dog. The mustard cups are barely half filled. I told them I usually get two per hot dog, and to meet me half way, and so he gave me a third mustard and said "Fine I'll risk losing my job".

So first off, that guy was being a jerk, but he's not the problem. It's probably a tough day at work.

It's a Sunday. Costco is busy, and I imagine the workers don't have a lot of spare time with all that Sunday traffic. However, this is an inherent weakness in Costco trying to use their current mustard supplies by using labor to make mustard cups, and then someone in management had the bright idea that if they run low on mustard cups that the solution is to ration them; TO METER THE MUSTARD... instead of, I don't know, grabbing a box of mustard packets off the shelf that they sell to other local businesses. Look it's COVID so I'm willing to go with these mustard cups and wastefully grab a plastic knife and spread that mustard on my hot dog, but one of the last drat comforts that I look forward to in this hellscape is a Costco Hot Dog for $1.50 with mustard and I will not budge any further on the amount of mustard. To borrow from Jim Sinegal's famous hot dog quote: "If you reduce the amount of effing mustard, I will kill you"*

Also that location's soda really sucks. That's my Costco story. I really like mustard; they know my mustard count at Wienerschnitzel. I look forward to post-covid where I can slam down that condiment dispenser without a care in the world.

* Mods this isn't a death threat plz don't ban me thanks.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
mad about mustard

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

they were gonna switch to packets but the cost was to great to waste on the food court. That employee can gently caress right off, talking back is worth a writeup, two mustard's is not.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Until they bring back the pump dispensers and onion dispenser the Costco hotdog is dead to me.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

Until they bring back the pump dispensers and onion dispenser the Costco hotdog is dead to me.

:hfive:

Deli mustard and a few crank screws of onions.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

BeAuMaN posted:

I went to Costco today, ordered two hot dogs. They tried to tell me that I could only have one mustard cup per hot dog. The mustard cups are barely half filled. I told them I usually get two per hot dog, and to meet me half way, and so he gave me a third mustard and said "Fine I'll risk losing my job".

So first off, that guy was being a jerk, but he's not the problem. It's probably a tough day at work.

It's a Sunday. Costco is busy, and I imagine the workers don't have a lot of spare time with all that Sunday traffic. However, this is an inherent weakness in Costco trying to use their current mustard supplies by using labor to make mustard cups, and then someone in management had the bright idea that if they run low on mustard cups that the solution is to ration them; TO METER THE MUSTARD... instead of, I don't know, grabbing a box of mustard packets off the shelf that they sell to other local businesses. Look it's COVID so I'm willing to go with these mustard cups and wastefully grab a plastic knife and spread that mustard on my hot dog, but one of the last drat comforts that I look forward to in this hellscape is a Costco Hot Dog for $1.50 with mustard and I will not budge any further on the amount of mustard. To borrow from Jim Sinegal's famous hot dog quote: "If you reduce the amount of effing mustard, I will kill you"*

Also that location's soda really sucks. That's my Costco story. I really like mustard; they know my mustard count at Wienerschnitzel. I look forward to post-covid where I can slam down that condiment dispenser without a care in the world.

Sir this is a costco.

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom Vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost

Shwqa posted:

Sir this is a costco.

Happy birthday Shwqa!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm on my phone. Someone post the old lady saying Wat?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm on my phone. Someone post the old lady saying Wat?

Best I can do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pa0T8ny-sg

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

DarkHorse posted:

Happy birthday Shwqa!

You remembered :unsmith:

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Bought a car with the Costco auto program. Filled out a form, dealer sent me a breakdown with a fair price in about 10 minutes. Called for an appointment, went in and signed some paperwork and got a new car.

A+++ would use again.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Gaius Marius posted:

Please buy the Chewbacca Squishmallows. I'm getting depressed putting out new pallets of them, throwing all the leftover Chewbacca ones in, and then seeing everyone still just dug for baby yoda again.

I bought a Chewbacca and a Baby Yoda. My 4 year old claimed the Chewbacca and said his 9-month old brother could have Baby Yoda. Kid has Chewbacca pajamas, Chewbacca bedsheets, Chewbacca action figures, Chewbacca you name it.

FCKGW posted:

Bought a car with the Costco auto program. Filled out a form, dealer sent me a breakdown with a fair price in about 10 minutes. Called for an appointment, went in and signed some paperwork and got a new car.

A+++ would use again.

Which make? I've found the fairness of the price to vary based on brand. I've got a few quotes from them over the years but never bought.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

Ok Comboomer posted:

150g of coffee in a butt seems like a real waste when you can just suspend a few hundred microns of the anhydrous caffeine powder that somebody posted a short while ago in like five ml of saline and pipette that poo poo straight into your urethra

AKZ posted:

Do you have any idea how hard volumetric measurements are on rollerblades?

Wow, I hadn't thought about that post in a while.

Thanks?

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

BeAuMaN posted:

This is unironically a good post... speak truth to mustard friend. You should leave a comment card calling out the crappy policy the manager has put in place. Let the mustard flow

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

FogHelmut posted:

I bought a Chewbacca and a Baby Yoda. My 4 year old claimed the Chewbacca and said his 9-month old brother could have Baby Yoda. Kid has Chewbacca pajamas, Chewbacca bedsheets, Chewbacca action figures, Chewbacca you name it.

Which make? I've found the fairness of the price to vary based on brand. I've got a few quotes from them over the years but never bought.

Hyundai.

Honestly don’t know how great the price was but they knocked like 12% off before mfg rebates and it was in my budget so I bit.

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe

FogHelmut posted:

Not the OP, but we did a Honda in 2006 and it went okay. Still had to argue about crap like etching the vin in the glass, under coat, nickel and dime crud. Did a Subaru in 2014 and that was done in like 20 minutes. They let my kid open the big garage doors when they brought the car around and gave her a cookie.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Chinatown posted:

you don’t keep an onion in your car?

you’re welcome

namlosh posted:

This is unironically a good post... speak truth to mustard friend. You should leave a comment card calling out the crappy policy the manager has put in place. Let the mustard flow

I’m picturing them so shaken that they’re sitting in the parking lot writing out four paragraphs on their phone, occasionally pausing to take a bite of one of the dogs sitting on top of its bag in the passenger’s seat

carefully dribbling on the mustard

trilobite terror fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Mar 22, 2021

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

I tried to use the car buying program last year to buy my GTI, but they didn't work with any of the VW dealers in my area. :shrug:

Anaxite
Jan 16, 2009

What? What'd you say? Stop channeling? I didn't he-
Ok who told corporate they wanted a jamón discount?

It's not $50 but you got your wish

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Saturday I smoked a Costco wild-caught salmon fillet on my Costco Traeger after brining with some Costco salt and sugar. After smoking for 7 hours I loaded it up onto a Costco plate and stuffed it into my Kirkland Signature face. Sunday morning I took that smoked Costco salmon and mixed it with some scrambled Costco eggs and Costco cream cheese, and then Sunday evening I took a Costco bagel and topped it with more Costco cream cheese and more Costco smoked salmon. A very blessed day.

PBUC

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

My friend just got her Costco membership so we went yesterday. Got stuff for lox english muffins and it is amazing. Also got manchego, chili mangos, honey roasted macadamia nuts, dried blueberries, and Icelandic yogurt

She had a blessed time

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Anaxite posted:

Ok who told corporate they wanted a jamón discount?

It's not $50 but you got your wish

I’ve been telling my wife for months that the jamon will be fifty bucks next time we are in. Yesterday it was full price.

Give me my god drat discount ham

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
Costco is mail flier had a Phillips Hue kit listed, couldn’t remember my password earlier today, and when I went to picked them up the page shows as not existing. They were selling a 2 pack with a 3rd for less then a two pack goes for.