Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the dean of harvard law school personally told me my talents would be better used elsewhere. then he tried to shake my hand but i declined because i had just watched him scratch his butt for the last ten minutes. ever since then i have known that i am smarter and better than every lawyer i have ever met

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Stephen Miller being a thing is hosed up

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

cumshitter posted:

the dean of harvard law school personally told me my talents would be better used elsewhere. then he tried to shake my hand but i declined because i had just watched him scratch his butt for the last ten minutes. ever since then i have known that i am smarter and better than every lawyer i have ever met

yeah but who isn’t

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

cumshitter posted:

ever since then i have known that i am smarter and better than every lawyer i have ever met

I've known this since RBG refused to resign in 2013

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

"No reasonable person would believe the lies I repeated over and over and over" is an excellent legal defense.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

I have seen every episode of all Law & Order series to ever air, which makes me more knowledgeable on the law and its application than all cops AND lawyers

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
to be fair, back then didn't most law involve seeing if people weighed as much as a duck? couldn't need that many courses for that

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1374118123633270788?s=20

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

da fuq

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Red Baron posted:

yeah but who isn’t

I once watched a lawyer attempt to argue that his client should still be allowed to own guns after he drunkenly shot at his ex wife because and I swear he said this "all my kids can assemble an ak-47 in 5 minutes". I have no idea what the point of that argument was but the judge yelled at him for like ten minutes in his chambers and everyone could hear it.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Bethamphetamine posted:

"No reasonable person would believe the lies I repeated over and over and over" is an excellent legal defense.

again, fox news literally argued this in court and won

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/lyuo9Kg.mp4

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Gods_Butthole posted:

Looks like a lizard with a mustache.

Turn on your monitor

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Gringostar posted:

again, fox news literally argued this in court and won

Ya but at least Fox has different programs with different hosts and different formats. Like, it's two-faced bullshit, but at least they have things to point to and everyone can see that Tucker is completely different than their 2-4 news slot (that no one watches).

Sidney Powell didn't exactly have a commercial break where she changed tone. She loving represented herself as the President's counsel.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

custom label runs of mass produced cheap wine grown by california liberals and harvested by migrant labor, that's how I spell freedom baby

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

it was also the original American Nazi movement

Good point

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

That's so bad lmao

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

googling how to vape

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pook Good Mook posted:

Ya but at least Fox has different programs with different hosts and different formats. Like, it's two-faced bullshit, but at least they have things to point to and everyone can see that Tucker is completely different than their 2-4 news slot (that no one watches).

Sidney Powell didn't exactly have a commercial break where she changed tone. She loving represented herself as the President's counsel.

lol

look at this loving moron thinking that facts matter anymore

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1374130266319376387

mostly just posting this for the pic

hes almost as photogenic as our favorite president

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

If you've ever been to northern cali it is absolutely not the first conservative wine lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

uhhh, this has existed much longer and is the extremely rare trump-branded product that is still being made

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

america's first conservative wine how innovated

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda
I’ve managed to complete some tomorrow work today because you goons were too BORING. But now work is over and I can gently caress off to... remaining socially distanced from other humans.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i thought rush limbaugh was the original conservative whine

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
lol he dead

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

pisss

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

i thought rush limbaugh was the original conservative whine

he's looking up at your post and smiling

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

to be fair, back then didn't most law involve seeing if people weighed as much as a duck? couldn't need that many courses for that

im not old you pezzo di merde!!!

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Spergin Morlock posted:

no, she wasn't pressured so far as I know. my company actually manages to treat people like people which is rare in America. on the office side anyways I guess I can't speak for all the warehouse people who outnumber us 10 to 1

oh yeah those people are getting hosed.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Schmoe Cwead posted:

https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1374130266319376387

mostly just posting this for the pic

hes almost as photogenic as our favorite president

Bolsonaro must be some sort of COVID elemental by now

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

America's 1st Conservative Toilet Tissue

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

cumshitter posted:

im not old you pezzo di merde!!!

va bene nonno

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Epic High Five posted:

custom label runs of mass produced cheap wine grown by california liberals and harvested by migrant labor, that's how I spell freedom baby

Trump wine?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

K9 posted:

Hello old friend

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008

Joementum posted:

uhhh, this has existed much longer and is the extremely rare trump-branded product that is still being made

meritage :jerkbag:

this has a weird trademark exclusivity thing like champagne, but with how you grow it, really stupid, i wonder if they're violating anything here

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

2DCAT posted:

Trump wine?

we just called them “tweets”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

is it piss?