Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

MysteriousStranger posted:

no before. it wasn't just lamps made from people, it's vastly worse than you can imagine. womens tits for lamps, pussies for lamps, bones for buttons, bones for pins, it goes down from there. video tapes of using horse piss injections to see how long twins can stand it, boilinig twins alive to see if they change, it's a nightmare and they will not show it,

Not to take away from the horror but just to be clear your father was at least a teenager in a Nazi concentration camp and you’re currently young enough to be active duty in the navy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Storytime with an admitted spook

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

human garbage bag posted:

Interesting, I thought there were only three photos in existence (from Auschwitz) that actually showed the extermination process during the camp operations.

that'[s some altright bullshit here, no, it's well documented they were monsters. gently caress the japanese even documented it and we picked them all up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

It was officially known as the Epidemic Prevention and Water Purification Department of the Kwantung Army (関東軍防疫給水部本部, Kantōgun Bōeki Kyūsuibu Honbu). Originally set up under the Kenpeitai military police of the Empire of Japan, Unit 731 was taken over and commanded until the end of the war by General Shirō Ishii, a combat medic officer in the Kwantung Army. The facility itself was built in 1935 as a replacement for the Zhongma Fortress, and to expand the capabilities for Ishii and his team. The program received generous support from the Japanese government up to the end of the war in 1945. Unit 731 and the other units of the Epidemic Prevention and Water Purification Department were biological weapon production, testing, deployment and storage facilities. They routinely conducted tests on human beings (who were referred to internally as "logs"). Additionally, the biological weapons were tested in the field on cities and towns in China. Estimates of those killed by Unit 731 and its related programs range up to half a million people.

The researchers involved in Unit 731 were secretly given immunity by the United States in exchange for the data they gathered through human experimentation.[7] Other researchers that the Soviet forces managed to arrest first were tried at the Khabarovsk War Crime Trials in 1949. The Americans did not try the researchers so that the information and experience gained in bio-weapons could be co-opted into their biological warfare program, much as they had done with German researchers in Operation Paperclip.[8] On 6 May 1947, Douglas MacArthur, as Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, wrote to Washington that "additional data, possibly some statements from Ishii, can probably be obtained by informing Japanese involved that information will be retained in intelligence channels and will not be employed as war crimes evidence".[7] Victim accounts were then largely ignored or dismissed in the West as communist propaganda.[9]

You need to wake the gently caress up dude

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Not to take away from the horror but just to be clear your father was at least a teenager in a Nazi concentration camp and you’re currently young enough to be active duty in the navy?

I'm a consultant in my 40's my dad is in his late 90s I'm from the second wife.

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

that'[s some altright bullshit here, no, it's well documented they were monsters. gently caress the japanese even documented it and we picked them all up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

It was officially known as the Epidemic Prevention and Water Purification Department of the Kwantung Army (関東軍防疫給水部本部, Kantōgun Bōeki Kyūsuibu Honbu). Originally set up under the Kenpeitai military police of the Empire of Japan, Unit 731 was taken over and commanded until the end of the war by General Shirō Ishii, a combat medic officer in the Kwantung Army. The facility itself was built in 1935 as a replacement for the Zhongma Fortress, and to expand the capabilities for Ishii and his team. The program received generous support from the Japanese government up to the end of the war in 1945. Unit 731 and the other units of the Epidemic Prevention and Water Purification Department were biological weapon production, testing, deployment and storage facilities. They routinely conducted tests on human beings (who were referred to internally as "logs"). Additionally, the biological weapons were tested in the field on cities and towns in China. Estimates of those killed by Unit 731 and its related programs range up to half a million people.

The researchers involved in Unit 731 were secretly given immunity by the United States in exchange for the data they gathered through human experimentation.[7] Other researchers that the Soviet forces managed to arrest first were tried at the Khabarovsk War Crime Trials in 1949. The Americans did not try the researchers so that the information and experience gained in bio-weapons could be co-opted into their biological warfare program, much as they had done with German researchers in Operation Paperclip.[8] On 6 May 1947, Douglas MacArthur, as Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, wrote to Washington that "additional data, possibly some statements from Ishii, can probably be obtained by informing Japanese involved that information will be retained in intelligence channels and will not be employed as war crimes evidence".[7] Victim accounts were then largely ignored or dismissed in the West as communist propaganda.[9]

You need to wake the gently caress up dude

Well documented yes, but I literally only know about those three photos. If there are more I'd love a link.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

human garbage bag posted:

Well documented yes, but I literally only know about those three photos. If there are more I'd love a link.

You don't know Mengel? Schumann? Clauberg?

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

EDIT- it's why I don't mind fighting these horrible wars, they showed up for dad, I need to do this, wrong as it may be, it's a debt we can never pay back.

the US killed my father so personally i'm going to laugh and piss on the ashes

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Raine posted:

the US killed my father so personally i'm going to laugh and piss on the ashes

fair enough we're all going to burn together

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The fact that you can’t answer a direct question without floundering incoherently isn’t doing a lot to make your claims sound reliable ngl

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Happy Thread posted:

Storytime with an admitted spook

cspams been deradicalized

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Link to the pics pls? Or just upload the pics you have. These are the three pics I'm referring to, the only ones I know that directly show the extermination process in the death camps while they were operating.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_photographs

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

the story of design engineering over the last half century or so is that making stuff that doesnt have to be replaced and can be easily serviced by the end user or a third party is a great way to run out of customers

This will be old news to most c-spammers, but it's a nice presentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5v8D-alAKE

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Oh, for fucks sake I'm not him. I'm not a SEAL, lawyer, and I only have one patent!

I was an OS2 moved to EW2 and then did EOD school and was EW2 EOD.

Lol when did you go to dive school?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

I'm a consultant in my 40's my dad is in his late 90s I'm from the second wife.

Lol what, so you were in the military in the 90s?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Geez, sure is a disturbing number of proud agents of American empire in this here cspam thread

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Mr. Lobe posted:

Geez, sure is a disturbing number of proud agents of American empire in this here cspam thread

Like a solid third of regular cspam posters are current or former us government employees

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Like a solid third of regular cspam posters are current or former us government employees

They could be a little more contrite about it imo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Look if you want revolution you either get the cops or military on your side, and the cops have never and will never side with revolutionaries so there is very real work to be done in heightening contradictions in the armed forces

Start a fight against a state without either of those and you are destined to be yet another "libertarians instantly crushed only to spend 100 years crying about it" war like Catalonia or Kronstadt

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Mr. Lobe posted:

They could be a little more contrite about it imo

We like to embrace our hypocrisy

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

TropicalCoke posted:

i think i crack pinged after leaving a party at the Texas Capitol with a bunch of "important people" at 3 am and being immediately asked for money by an unhoused person. really makes you think about our society's future
rich people live in their own elysium bubble and let poo poo flow downhill. after covid i think the country's (and planets) future is pretty clear

also this isn't directed at you, i know a lot of people mean well, but the term "unhoused people" is an really frustrating phrase made up by lily-white academic-educated DC-adjacent libs who want to wokeishly paint over the massive problem of homelessness by sugar-coating it in "oh y'know, they're just temporary out of housing, nbd yall housing isn't even that important and if they wanted it they can get it. just a minor inconvenience that's all" which then transforms a massive humanitarian crisis into some cutsey wutesy-fucky-wucky tiny-homes problem. homelessness IS an extremely dehumanizing and awful problem, people need to be faced with it and not just hand-waved away by pretending people are just temporary not living in an house in a folksy way.

at least it's not as bad as "latinx", another term made up by doughy white academia-libs wokeishly doing a culturual erasure/colonialism that most everyone of latin america/hispanic origin never uses and dislikes or has even heard of, yet forcefully pushed by online english-only speaking whites

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Lol what, so you were in the military in the 90s?

it beats back when he was pretending to be a chicago politics insider who was rahm emmanuel's bestie

the cults of masculinity get up to some weird bullshit

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

MysteriousStranger is a psyop to get us to stop putting utensils in the dishwasher

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
i wish he were more mysterious and more of a stranger

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Worked for the census once, can confirm.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Number rising

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Not quite I know Kim. His father was an abusive drunk who beat the poo poo out of him and his mother until the cops gunned his dad down. He made SEAL, he was also part of TF Brusier (aka the Chris Kyle Fiasco) and watched his boy get his brains blown out which is what caused him to go to medical school. He went to UCSD for math and abused the gently caress out of his wife and it got bad, and then got recomened to Harvard medical. Then he sort of applied to NASA, he was enlisted in the Navy and NOT an officer until he graduated medical school. They made him an officer while he worked at Boston general. He got NASA because who the gently caress knows but he earned it.

He's totally open about all of it and his issues and is rather grounded. He was also a sniper counter sniper and got in a world of poo poo for poo poo talking Chris Kyle. Most of his talks are about "yeah my dad was an alcoholic and beat the poo poo out of me and my mom and my brother then I tried to kill him and joined the Navy and it's all random luck I got here and I"m just so happy that my mom is happy"

He doesn't define himself as a sucess. And again, enlisted he was not an officer.

I'm sure you know this guy and have his picture and life story ready to go to randomly post in a cspam economy thread?

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
Wtf is goin on in this thread

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

A Bakers Cousin posted:

can i get a government job? seems sweet. hows the bennies?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Xaris posted:

can i get a government job? seems sweet. hows the bennies?

Pretty good, I can't stop hearing a ringing in my ears though so ymmv.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

TropicalCoke posted:

Nite time aggro posting crew

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

TropicalCoke posted:

bored Nightcrew

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
I predict number will precipitate an economic collapse tomorrow

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
well now you loving did it, you went ahead and made a prediction despite the clearly posted Prop 65 Warnings that posting may cause cancer and the 1st law of economic states that the opposite of predictions comes true; unless superceded by 2nd law of economics that says number go up. great, you rear end in a top hat. now number is going to go up tomorrow.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

TropicalCoke posted:

I predict number will precipitate an economic collapse tomorrow

Number now confirmed to be going to new highs.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Epic High Five posted:

Look if you want revolution you either get the cops or military on your side, and the cops have never and will never side with revolutionaries
In Thaliand the cops favor the populist left while the military is right wing.

punk rebel ecks has issued a correction as of 08:21 on Mar 31, 2021

Bot 02
Apr 2, 2010

Dude... Did my plushie just talk?
C-SPAM enlists in the US military; number expected to go up as a result

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

punk rebel ecks posted:

In Thaliand the cops favor the populist left while the military is right wing.

thai "police' has its own navy and air force and you have to do military basic training before joining

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib
Before we get back to cheering on number and/or its demise, a last ww2 horror snipe: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirlewanger_Brigade was a German unit in WW2 that was literally gathering up all criminally insane psychopaths that could be found and threw them together as a "partisan hunter" unit. I guess these are the guys the film "Come and See" was about.

Like...this is Warhammer 40k levels of absurd.

edit: the unit commander was literally an alcoholic, sexually sadistic pedophile that exploded into rage at any sign of problems: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Dirlewanger

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

SavageGentleman posted:

Before we get back to cheering on number and/or its demise, a last ww2 horror snipe: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirlewanger_Brigade was a German unit in WW2 that was literally gathering up all criminally insane psychopaths that could be found and threw them together as a "partisan hunter" unit. I guess these are the guys the film "Come and See" was about.

Like...this is Warhammer 40k levels of absurd.

edit: the unit commander was literally an alcoholic, sexually sadistic pedophile that exploded into rage at any sign of problems: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Dirlewanger

dang, you know a nazi is a bad dude when other nazis keep trying to demote his rear end but the biggest baddest nazis keep interfering on his behalf. this one's real bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

palindrome
Feb 3, 2020

down with nazi propaganda up with... UVXY futures? whatever Wernher von Braun was working on in a civilian capacity and peaceful space-exploration sense? this is too complicated, I would like a clear team to root for and an associated color please. Dow, purple. SPX feels yellow in retrograde.

palindrome has issued a correction as of 10:04 on Mar 31, 2021