Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Reality Protester posted:

Abby said every woman was hyper sexualized...the gardener

??????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the fishing village refused to join the union
refused to be a member of the board

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

1stGear posted:

??????????????

iirc there's some line where you can tell her she's pretty or something (maybe when you talk to her in the whirling?), but i'd hardly call it "hyper sexualized"

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I forged the signatures for Evrart because as a communist I felt it was my duty to sabotage the work of another communist organization over a relatively minor dispute in strategy.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Evrart/fishing village spoilers-ish

Evrart could more explicitly voice some plan for the folks in the fishing village because as it is his goal is to gentrify them out of their homes and that's still bad
if he promised them housing in a new complex or something in exchange for their cooperation that'd be something at least but as it is it...

I swear there's a way to bring up the option in the spoilered text but I'm not seeing it this time around

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Evrart but instead of the DE fishing village he's in charge of the Bloodborne fishing village

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Screaming Idiot posted:

Anyone else here play The Surge? I bought it for five buckaroos and I'm really liking the combat and the corporate aesthetics, it feels like a casual Soulslike game that doesn't take itself too seriously.
I really wanted to like The Surge! Great vibe, decent ideas around combat, but I kept getting horribly lost in these future scrap hallways that all looked alike and had three different "shortcut" doors like every 500 feet.

Stuck with Surge 2 longer on gamepass, but I just kind of...dropped off.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Bioware knows what their games are really about.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Plank Walker posted:

outer wilds is a lucasarts adventure game but the items are knowledge and the inventory is your mind

no that's disco elysium

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

didn't they say they were cutting all the butt camera angles down. now this. I will never understand gamers

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Thank you cumshitter for the codez :evilbuddy:

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Evrart but instead of the DE fishing village he's in charge of the Bloodborne fishing village

or sekiro

fishing villages just can't catch a break

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Mass Effect 5 will be developed entirely in Source Filmmaker and launches exclusively on Steam.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

For gently caress's sakie, that's not how real fabric works.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Is that anime store rpg game recacetter good

Ive almost pulled the trigger on that game in sales like 9 times; it goes down to like 2 dollars sometimes, but I know the Atelier games are good and I’ve only heard a few people even talk about Recacetter. So probably try it if it’s on sale, but if not play an Atelier.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

MonsieurChoc posted:

gently caress you; boobs.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Is that anime store rpg game recacetter good

It's definitely worth a sale price. It's fun enough. Better than moonlighter

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Finally someone standing up for Gamer rights!

Also part of the Legendary edition will be turning Liara into a 9 foot tall giantess.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

christmas boots posted:

*finger curls on the Monkey's paw and for the next six months the thread is singularly devoted to weird hentai games on Steam*

Have you checked out Subverse? $2 million raised and a studio famous for extremely graphic, well animated sex scenes with stellar VA and currently the result is a mediocre, buggy game that people are complaining about how boring the sex scenes are.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I only play Fenoxo.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

etalian posted:

Also part of the Legendary edition will be turning Liara into a 9 foot tall giantess.

At least they are adding some new content.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Can I make my Shepherd very small? It's important that I am able to control this

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

christmas boots posted:

I forged the signatures for Evrart because as a communist I felt it was my duty to sabotage the work of another communist organization over a relatively minor dispute in strategy.

lol

MonsieurChoc posted:

uh it's in the future it's scifi space fabric moron

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

Thank you cumshitter for the codez :evilbuddy:

its the way DE was meant to be played

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Can I make my Shepherd very small? It's important that I am able to control this

Danny Devito role play

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

TheMightyBoops posted:

Ive almost pulled the trigger on that game in sales like 9 times; it goes down to like 2 dollars sometimes, but I know the Atelier games are good and I’ve only heard a few people even talk about Recacetter. So probably try it if it’s on sale, but if not play an Atelier.

Recacetter loving owns and is definitely worth picking up imo. It’s been years and not a single attempt at a spiritual successor has ever come close to being as good.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

etalian posted:

Danny Devito role play

Devito Shep likes hanging out on the bridge and bangin' hoo-oores

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Evrart/fishing village spoilers-ish

Evrart could more explicitly voice some plan for the folks in the fishing village because as it is his goal is to gentrify them out of their homes and that's still bad
if he promised them housing in a new complex or something in exchange for their cooperation that'd be something at least but as it is it...

if you challenge him on it, he does say that if isobel or lilienne decide to move, he'll have "worker's palaces" to offer them in a new housing complex. to what degree that's genuine or another gouge is based on your opinion of evrart

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

etalian posted:

Danny Devito role play

In times like this I like to quench my thirst with a delicious Wolf Batarian Ale

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite hoo-er on the Citadel.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

that looks... worse lol

biggg thicc titties are good tho ty biothesda but everythign else is like... no difference or marginally worse to marginal texture resolution improvement. it's basically HALO INFINITE levels of :effort:

i do gtta say that bioware had some drat good character work for like 2008

Xaris has issued a correction as of 02:13 on Apr 14, 2021

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
it looks like a fan made "hd remaster" lol. so ugly

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
xbox plastic bloom is BACK bay-bee.

shiny action figures, snap2cover shooting, and butt-rock is in vogue again hell freaking yeah. can we get like.. idk, a middle-east forever war to go wtih it? maybe bring back some quiznos ads?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

it looks like a fan made "hd remaster" lol. so ugly

yeah made me think of that horrid Alyx "HD" mod.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

computer... enhance

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

uber_stoat posted:

yeah made me think of that horrid Alyx "HD" mod.

That Fallout NV mod where the slave woman companion's feet have a higher poly count than most environments at max draw distance

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

GAME ENGINE FOOTAGE

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/TomStheVoice/status/1381804583131963392?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
god drat did they get actual voice actors to do that