Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Looking good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Qurnah posted:

that's not how a refund works
explain

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
he either is dying or is on a strict diet thinking it'll help him live long enough to run again

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Lollin that people think Matt gaetz is hosed when this poo poo didn't even sink biden or cuomo

i mean they're lovely but are they "pay money to have sex with kids" lovely?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

he either is dying or is on a strict diet thinking it'll help him live long enough to run again

lol yeah trump is definitely doing something that requires any discipline or willpower whatsoever

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

It rules that all these losers taking photos with tumpo are just showing how lame and cheap looking his xanadu actually is

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Plinkey posted:

Yea no one does their first diet at 75 years old

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

well you got paid, he has no money to refund you with

if anything he is more entitled to a refund since you might have taught the ducks how to escape before selling them

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

AppleNippleBOB posted:

hold on now. I like Buddykins.

Coke turns anyone into an rear end in a top hat. It turns assholes into monsters

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

it's sad trump cant get enough big macs to maintain his immaculate presidential form :(

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Gringostar posted:

looks like he's starting to rapidly lose weight just like my dad did about a year before he died

He knows that being the literal president was the high point of his life, he will never be anywhere near that height of power and influence again. From his point of view, there's no reason for him to stay alive.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
even if someone was trying to keep trump on a diet he would just make the secret service drive him to mcdonalds at like 2 am or something to load up on burgs

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Plinkey posted:

maybe his adrenochrome stash is all used up and hillary refuses to sell to him anymore

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:hmmyes:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

trump doesn't exercise why the hell would he diet lol

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

What’s in the cup :thunk:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Squizzle posted:

free reality protester

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Qurnah posted:

well you got paid, he has no money to refund you with

if anything he is more entitled to a refund since you might have taught the ducks how to escape before selling them
but if you do a transaction under the explicit instructions that a person won't eat all of your ducks then they eat your ducks then they have violated terms of contract and he owes me the money he would have paid for said ducks if they were sold as food ducks which i didn't sell them as. these were ornamental ducks not food ducks so he owes me the difference.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Glumwheels posted:

What’s in the cup :thunk:

def diet coke

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Dolphin posted:

but if you do a transaction under the explicit instructions that a person won't eat all of your ducks then they eat your ducks then they have violated terms of contract and he owes me the money he would have paid for said ducks if they were sold as food ducks which i didn't sell them as. these were ornamental ducks not food ducks so he owes me the difference.

i need to study duck economy law it seems

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

even if someone was trying to keep trump on a diet he would just make the secret service drive him to mcdonalds at like 2 am or something to load up on burgs

i should make a burg

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Gringostar posted:

looks like he's starting to rapidly lose weight just like my dad did about a year before he died

Yeah, now that the taxpayers aren't feeding him, he's not eating. It's really quite sad.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

ask him for his turds. then at least you can give them a nice burial in your sink

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
ducks are delicious though

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Plinkey posted:

i should make a burg

Use wet wipes to make a fat burg

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

still giving big honka honka milktrucks to AOC at every opportunity because otherwise how will we know who it is

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

ask him for his turds. then at least you can give them a nice burial in your sink
you can't just ask a dude for his turds, and also what the gently caress am i going to do with duck dude turds flushing them down the sink would give me no satisfaction

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

Use wet wipes to make a fat burg

dont need any help for that one chief

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean they were rude but also these ducks were straight up honkers

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I did not consent to duck joinder

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
burgin' in cspam: a plinkey/a.lo joint

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Dolphin posted:

i mean they were rude but also these ducks were straight up honkers

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

where’s Melania

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Shageletic posted:

Thats at least 2 nights of being a complete dumbass no one likes

i can do that at no cost

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ducks are not easy to raise. they start off as a bunch of eggs and then you have to baby them with a lamp and you have to feed them and then they start loving each other and you have to run around yanking them apart while they're being all fucky on your porch

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Dolphin posted:

ducks are not easy to raise. they start off as a bunch of eggs and then you have to baby them with a lamp and you have to feed them and then they start loving each other and you have to run around yanking them apart while they're being all fucky on your porch

isn't parenthood great?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Good god. He's got a year left in him tops

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

i can do that at no cost

whoa slow down squizzle, you want to give them a taste not just put it all out there at once

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Lollin that people think Matt gaetz is hosed when this poo poo didn't even sink biden or cuomo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
haha he looks like absolute poo poo i hope hes in pain also